How long did it take for your order to "process"?

124»

Comments

• Yeah man, a lot of us know that feeling. Hopefully they'll send your tracking info soon so you'll at least have a tentative date for its arrival. It took me 2 attempts and 2 different customer service reps to get the ball rolling and as mentioned, just got the tracking info this morning. If you can, keep on them if you haven't already.

Expect delays at Canadian customs where my order literally remained for almost 2 weeks before being released. Now it's up to Canada Post - which are experiencing their own covid related delays.

• I feel like this is exactly it. I ordered something on the 17th that said it would be available on the 20th. It now shows up as ready to ship if you want to buy it today, but it's sitting in my order screen ready to process and not available until the 29th. I don't mind waiting, but getting lied to with no communication is piss poor customer service.

• Hi Stéphane. Yes, my order arrived yesterday. Had to go to the post office to get it, but it finally got here. When i checked my fanatec account yesterday, it still said "the order has been processed".

• I ordered pedals on Jan 24 and received them on Jan 27. I live in Southern California so it only had to travel about 75 miles. I ordered a DD1 and V2 wheel in December and it took about two weeks so living in CA has benefits I guess.

• Ordered the Porsche GT3 bundle recently. Took about 2 days to process but the delivery was slow, took another week to get to me and it only needed to go 550km but this was typically an Australia Post issue and not a fanatec issue.

• Jean BenekeJean Beneke Member
    edited November 2021

Ok I see people last year had a little bit of problems getting their gears. I ordered my Gran Turismo DD Pro Express Version on the 27 of November. No news now , still in process but hopefully will get some news soon.

By the way, i m in Quebec City, Canada.

I know the package will be stop a bit at the border. can't wait to have a UPS tracking number.

• shipping to Canada

i ordered a V3 pedals, performance kit and USB adapter on Nov 27th, received the USB and performance kit today. Pedals have not moved from California since Dec 11th.

made the mistake to order a DD1 and wheels on 15-16 Dec. order has been charged and processed but no shipping info yet.

i definitely understand why people are staying away from Fanatec now. Especially they start your warranty even before the item is shipped.

anyways, i didn’t trust the forums when people complained of shipping, how foolish was I…

• Ok I have 2 orders. One "is in process" and one "has been processed" one has a blue square and one has a green square. One order was placed on christmas and delivered to door Jan 5th. Still waiting on the CSL DD. Feb 28th approx. So to help with the confusion. I only have an invoice for the "has been processed" order. So if you need to know when your product might be delivered check your invoice date.

Also I feel anyone thinking about canceling an order should DO That. It ory will take way too long for you and I'll get my sooner. Thanks... ha btw order # 139xxx

• Funny but I thought there were more shipping companies that FedEx. It is fairly poor customer service to use one shipper, that cannot handle capacity. It still falls on Fanatec to service their customers properly. Blaming FedEx does not shift the blame, it is only an excuse. Why not find a company or companies that can handle servicing your customers. If I pay Fanatec for a product, until that product shows up at my door, it is a Fanatec problem. If I choose shipping, then it would be on me, but I don't think Fanatec cares enough about servicing their customers to explore different shipping companies. I however am not limited to one company, so if Fanatec cannot provide, there are several other options to consider.

• I can give a positive feedback for once.

I've been planning to buy a Fanatec wheel to replace my good old G29, but every time I was about to order CSL DD (standard version is more than enough) , it's on pre-order or something and estimated availability can be something from a month to six months etc.

However, last week I noticed that GT DD Pro bundles were available and ready to ship, so I went for the basic version of it and also bought a McLaren GT3 wheel, which is more than enough for some F1 gaming as well. Also planned to buy the LC kit, but... it was in "pre-order" - decided to leave that for the future.

I ordered on Feb 16th, order was processed after ~24hrs and it was shipped Feb 17th and received Feb 18th. I paid for the express shipping though as I wanted to get the set as soon as possible. Also note that I live in EU, so there was no delays due to customs or anything.

So I must say I'm very happy for the process, I can only complain about shipping costs, which are quite huge compared to other companies (ie. Amazon).

• My order processed on the 18th still waiting.