Black Friday Orders | Shipping Update 3

Comments

• Yeah, and with the voucher, you might not be able to buy anything useful before it expires... 😅

So I would like to see some kind of compensation for those that will wait 2-4months. Also voucher(s) should be valid for longer period of time.

• Am I the only one who ordered on 22/11 and still have the order blocked on the « the order is in process » status?

All because of the QR2 Wheel Side which was available when I ordered and moved to « Preorder Dec 15th then Jan 5th and now Jan 3rd »

• Hi I placed order on December 5th am a wrong in assuming my kid won't have present he wanted on Christmas day. I am a returning customer and probably won't be for long over this. Zero feedback giving to me for 12 days so some bullshit.

• If you’re in the EU maybe you’ll be ok, any other region forget about it

• Hello,

most of you have it pretty good anyway (just a joke).

Fanatec canceled my entire order (most of them are Black Week offers, so I have no chance to have devices at such prices), they insulted me, suggesting that I acted in bad faith... I didn't know that I should be careful what I click on the website MANAGED BY THEM , because I may be considered a fraud (Furthermore, we would like to point out that consciously exploiting a pricing error goes against good faith.)

I'm 50 years old, I've seen a lot in business, but this approach is new to me. Maybe this trickles down to young people, but to me it's outrageous. Moreover, a 10% discount is like a failed joke or malice.

I still have a little hope that they will get their act together: they will apologize for the careless words in the e-mail, and they will propose a reasonable proposal:

1. Reinstatement of an order without APM and an incorrect discount according to Fanatec

2. Discount reflecting the Black Week offer, i.e. 40-45%

3. Others appropriate to the situation

I'm probably naive, because today money rules the world, and respect for the customer is only an appearance.

For now, I'm wondering how to cover the Fanatec logo in my wheel base so as not to advertise it to my son's friends. I also play sometimes, so it's a rare pleasure to use equipment from a company that doesn't respect you...

• My order has been sitting idle since the 27th until the revised status, the items above were shown in stock on the date of purchase. Can someone tell me what I am missing here for the reason it has not shipped since I see others getting the same order that was ordered after me? Almost ready to just cancel the order.

• So, I ordered a WRC r2r bundle on December 7nth. 1868351

CSL WRC wheel

QR1 lite (which now says sold out but didn't when I ordered)

CSL clutch kit

IRace voucher (useless to me, but, hey why not)

CSL pedals

CSL DD 5nm

Everything I ordered is still, according to the site, available and ready to ship. The site said 48 hour turnaround.

The order went to the "completely shipped " status overnight and I lost all control over the entire process.

II didn't use glitch prices, I didn't even know you could, everything says right now on the site available and

Ready to ship.. I'm a first time fanatec customer and really frustrated and not just about myself but for

every one of us involved in this failure. I'd update my order if I could. Switch shipping. Make sure

the qr thing says in stock. Yall just lie outright on the product page take ppls money and remove the

option to cancel or change orders. First time customer with fanatec and it's looking like the last time as well

• Yeah, dream on and good luck with that, waiting for 45% discount, we, those who "didn't try to exploit them", without the apm, got 25%, or wait (with our credit cards charged) till the end of March to receive our order. If they don't bring out any other exploit that we used, and extend that till summer. Most of us who cancelled, i beleive we dodged a bullet with this...

• hi

why don't they want to deliver incomplete orders?

I bought the dd 5nn, pedal v2, f1 2.5x

I want to receive the dd and the pedal v2 now and the F1 2.5x in March?

why not?

• it's all a Fanatec game.

I believe that until April 30, they will balance the web shop so that something will always be "out of stock" or "pre-order", so the question is how many of them will use that 25%.

great tactic

• because Fanatec came up with this tactic much earlier for his financial games and created collateral victims

• And why not deliver a 2.5 which is in stock instead of the 2.5 X for the ones who want...

• I just checked all the items that are on my order from November 23rd and all the items show as in stock and ready to ship yet my order is still in limbo.

• Are you sure, that the 2.5 wheel is "in stock"? Isn't this just another lie? Who knows.

• Thank you Fanatec for speedy delivery of my black Friday deal. Theee best Xmas prezzy from someone special ☺️

• has anyone who has cancelled an order with the 2.5x received the 25% discount code yet? 

• 1836XXX. I was all set for a long wait due to what I’ve been reading here but was pleasantly surprised by a FedEx email in the 14th and delivery on the 16th.

• Hi,

This is the second order you have processed for my ready to race CSL DD 5nm. My first was order 1786670 which I placed on the 9th November but was returned to sender due to incorrect shipping documentation to the UK. 

My new order has now also just updated to return to sender order 1827559

What is going on with my order? I see that the 5nm now doesn’t have a serial number on my order but the rest of it does. However the 5nm is showing as available on your website. My order has also changed from completely shipped to handing over to warehouse.

Can you reship asap as this is getting out of hand. 

• edited December 2023

My order is from the 20th for the limited F1 wheel and I'm still waiting in the US for mines.

Mines has the same status with the blue block and it hasn't changed from the time I ordered it.

• Sigh ... how difficult would it be for someone from Fanatec to have posted a note about the change to the order status.

All orders that were 'completely shipped' have been updated to 'sent to warehouse'. This doesn't indicate any change in your order status, it was changed because 'completely shipped' did not actually mean completely shipped or even shipped, it was the status they put when the order was sent to the warehouse for fulfillment. Often it took several weeks from that time before a shipping label was created and even longer before the package was in the hands of the carrier. All orders have been updated this way, even orders that did actually ship several years ago.

Again, the inability of someone at Fanatec to provide the above explanation is just appalling (I'm looking at you James).

• in what country do u live? Did u also got the mail or not ?

• Ordered in the UK on the 24th November, received 15th December. Tracking Number provided in Fanatec Account.

• You need to go buy a lottery ticket Sharon. You're lucky!

• Heyy! What’s up with the US orders? It’s been 20 days and was really hoping to get it by Christmas. If the warehouse is in California and my orders been prepared already what’s the hold up? Any update would be huge! Thanks!

• Steve DeweySteve Dewey Member
    edited December 2023

Not true at all. I cancelled my $2,000 fanatec order and bought simagic alpha u, and p2000 pedals. Products were delivered in two days from when I ordered. Lots of simagic in stock, and a better product. Even better, the vendor responds to me in minutes usually. To clarify, my not true comment was around availability. It is more expensive with the other better brands, but better service, better product, might be worth more money.

• From the UK. Ordered 19th November. Marked as ‘completely shipped’ and email confirming preparation for shipment on 28th November. UPS label created 8th December but UPS have not seen the order yet and now the status has been reverted to ‘Handover to Warehouse’. Managed to get an email from Fanatec after numerous attempts with nothing more than an apology but dodging my query with no comment on where the order is or how long it might take.