Black Friday Orders | Shipping Update 3

Comments

• Yeah you are right. Copy and paste worked. Thx a lot.

Thinking about canceling all. Also my DD+ Order. Rather choose the Discount and make a new order for the DD+ plus QR2s and save over 300 Bucks. I was one of the first Preorders to get my hand on it as fast as possible. But still no Info. So It seems I have to wait as long as all the other people, but this way Fanatec are holding 300 € less of me.

Unfortunately I drive on a PS5 and also like the style and quality of the Fanatec Ecosystem so there are no other options.. Asetek and Simagic might have the better bases (but also way more expensive) but the rims look like crap. Not to speak about Moza. Most of the rims look like toys and have (sadly true) no Sony Support. It's a pity....

• Unfortunately it is true. And there are more cases. Another reason not to trust Fanatec's nose between the eyes. Do they want to claim that they will reserve goods for us and that they will observe FIFO? Do they really want to claim that the error was caused by overloading the system?

• By the way. Had order Nr. 182**** . Processing in order of receiving is obviously BS. Definitely no FIFO!

• Just copy and paste? For me it keeps not working, I don't know why

• Okay but there is no QR1 in stock, and I only heared shitty comments on QR2 Lite. Guys pls what can I do I just want my rig now completed and play I just even loose interest in sim racing right now just because of fanatec not doing their job correctly

• The 2.5x will probably not limit the torque to 8nm when there is no detection mechanism. So beware! Your base may damage the qr and of corse the pins on the wheel!

• when fishing in cloudy conditions, the water must be cloudy.

Fanatec has been meticulously preparing this for a long time. people at Fanatec are not stupid, especially their CEO. they are very intelligent beings.

Fanatec has big financial problems during this year and they needed "us" with our money to raise them.

• and it kinda worked

• US ORDER

i ordered on Dec.2 the ready to race CSL DD Mclaren bundle. it was handed over to warehouse on dec 4. did anyone else order this from the US and heard anything? my first direct drive so its driving me a little bit crazy wondering what is going on.

• It worked now, but only if I use the link though smartphone (I don't know why).

However, I've cancelled all orders. I'm not on Fanatec ecosystem as this was my first sim racing rig. So I don't have any interest to wait 2/3/4 months to play. Already pleced an order to their competitor, within 2 days they deliver stuff to me lool

• Im in the United States and i ordered the ready to race 5nm bmw setup and the desk clamp.

• Hi all.

ordered on Black Friday. Delivery arrived yesterday to the UK.

GT ddpro 8NM

load cell kit

pedal tuning kit.

i did order a QR1 separately like a moron a day later but that has been delayed.

Hope you all get some joy soon.

• Yeah… that’s the risk. Anyway if is needed a pin rework I don’t want to be a beta tester for that.

No way to play, so… just wait February but not sure if group all (base, wheel and QR) in the same order is a good idea, even de discount only apply to one order.

• Hello i canceld my order for the coupon code. Does anyone know how long it takes until i get the code? Why isnt there an automatic replay email immediatly like in any other store

• I can see on Fanatec's website QR2 will be available Jan 17th 🙄, so I get the delay there. But I keep seeing people post here that QR1 is backordered, but the website says ready to ship, so is it back ordered or not? If it is that probably explains why my wheel hasn't shipped yet 🤨.

• You'll get it in March.

Just kidding, but with Fanatec you never know.

• You are right!

They aren‘t stupid nor dumb, it was fully calculated to let the system „have a sync issue“ to act exately like it is.

All orders were already placed, the money was transferred and no items are available.

What do you think they think about the customers? They just give a poo on us.

They don‘t mind the colleteral damage of sad kids not being gifted a valuable product for christmas. They ignore the emotional pain they produced!

And for what? Capitalism! That is the truth!

At the next shareholder event they can clap on their shoulders and can smile about the huge amount of money they‘ve earned during this one week!

I bet they raise their own income by this high amount of money to even get more out of the cashcow.

Nothing else is this Farse for me! If any competitor gains the license for consoles, Fanatec is history. They know that and I assume, their contracts are either already expired or will soon. This was something like the last chance to grab our money!

I hope everyone will get satisfaction in one or another way with this BF debacle!

• Has anyone in the UK received their Podium Button Module Rally yet?

Ordered mine 31st October. I got a tracking number but that's all I've got

• it's sad that the world is two-faced. we can see that from everything around us.

all big companies go with the calculations of collateral victims, in favor of profit.

Fanatec allowed itself too much here.

time will tell how much this game will help or hurt them.

yes, it's a shame that Sony only sticks to Fantec. there are other strong options.

but that Japanese-German connection is strong, we've known since when.

wars stopped then, but for some they have not even today.

• To think that they make a lot of money is a rumor. If you read the last financial report they make for sure not a lot money with 43% discounts.

• if €27 million is a bit much for you, ok.

but you don't understand the background of the whole financial structure.

when you have a successful financial report at the end of the year, to your side go state funds, investors, sponsors, etc.

so this €27 million is of course very little, how much will they generate.

• So I have a question. My order from November 23 for merchandise that showed in stock at the time of order is still not moving. Still in the “Completely Shipped now Handover to Warehouse” status. Can’t figure out the delay and the only response from Fanatec was a canned reply of how busy they are because of BF. Could the lack of movement be an item on the order is now out of stock so it is being held because of that? Lots of people have posted about having received product or their orders have shipped that ordered after me so I am just trying to make sense out of it.

• Placed an order 21/11/23, it was returned to sender 30/11/23 due to incomplete or lack of customs documents! There has been no contact with me whatsoever to resolve this and no replies to messages sent to fanatec. What gives? Any danger of receiving the products I have paid for??

• I have the same problem, 3 weeks now with no answer my email from fanatec

• Braking_BadlyBraking_Badly Member
    edited December 2023

Hi Vince,

Not yet, its on its way though ETA Tuesday. Just paid the duty.

Have you entered the tracking number into the UPS app?

Steve

• Why they do not have different addresses. It can not be that all emails go to one person, who must filtering everything.

The complete structure of fanatec is not growing with the success over the years. That's make look all so horrible, even if everybody try to do their best there.

This BF scenario must be a wake up alarm that things must changed....fast. if there is a enough money for sponsorship and paying influencers, than should be enough for costumer care.

• I did my choice and will stay with my order just because of money, Also I did even a OBS screen Capture

• More than 20 days for these:

So I can wait until march (no way), or cancel my order to receive just 25% discount. They complete ruined the experience for me. I'll never even try to buy somenthing with Fanatec again.

In fact, I had another order that arrived. It's a QR2 Type C:

It's still in the box. Since I'm not having my CLS DD and 2.5x wheel, I'm selling this for the same price as BF + Shipping.

If someone lives in Germany or Switzerland and want it, just get in touch.