Black Friday Orders | Shipping Update 3

Comments

• yeah I would ofcourse cancel and buy from another company but man I didnt make a 2k Order, I just try to get in sim racing and this is right now the best choice for me, with Moza I would need to buy an extra wheel because I want something like f1 style and the basic ES F1 Wheel mod is not even close to the Formula 2.5X

• edited December 2023

I placed an order on December 4th and on the 15th it was said to be in "Handover to warehouse" order status. Which hopefully means it's going on a truck soon. Also to note I never received email when my status updated, also im in the US.

My order in cluded the following all in-stock at time of purchase:

CSL Elite Pedals V2

QR1 WS

CSL DD 5NM

CSL DD Discount

CSL Universal Hub V2

QR1 Lite WS For Free

• I ordered on 24 Nov (order number 184xxxx). I ordered the R2R BMW Wheel (for my son for Christmas) and have been stuck in shipping limbo since then. I feel the frustration.

• it look like they have they stoped a lot of the csl DD bundles between 24 ans 27..

• Please Fanatec just give us some comms on what we're waiting on!!

Ordered 23rd Nov, midday, shipping label created 30th Nov and nothing since. I have serial numbers for my pedals and Qr2 wheel and base side but nothing for the DD or Mclaren wheel. Both of these show as in stock on the website so I have no idea what the delay is and why others recieve their goods before mine...

• Thanks I have been keeping an eye on the BF forum topics for a few weeks now. I was replying to a poll about the more recent development where Fanatec claim they sold more of the V2.5 X than they intended at the BF discount and had been e-mailing customers about this situation giving them the option to wait or cancel and get a voucher for a discount. I didn't get that e-mail, so I'm hopeful that it means my order has had all available stock allocated and is now still just waiting on the items that I already knew were preorder at the time.

• edited December 2023

hello Date: 24 Nov 2023 14:05:00

Order number: 1829845 still no news about my order at 1300

• I do hope fanatec tries to learn from this. They offer a great product that I've wanted for a long time. At the high end, there are other choices. They offer great options across a wide range of prices. They should really consider a reseller model so this isn't all on them.

• I love my Fanatec gear, but as great as their engineering is, their support and logistics have always been terrible.

My nephew asked for his first sim setup this Christmas from my parents. I recommend the $400 ready to race bundle. Thankfully my parents didn't want to spend that much and got him a Logitech wheel.

I however bought my son the ready to race bundle to get him off my rig. I'll just give him a lump of coal with a Fanatec logo on it and an IOU.

• Amusingly I just checked my account and the DD+ order is still showing as "in Process", yet my 2021 order for my shifter has changed to "handed over to warehouse".

The shifter has been on my rig for 2 years!!

I've sent another email to them asking for a DD+ update.. got the automated response saying 3-5 days delay in shipping..

I'm concerned that there's no DD+ deliveries yet.. some form of update would be good... Fanatec has my money....

• edited December 2023

I ordered a DD2, 2x QR2 adapters (pre-order for November 30th), a BMW GT2 wheel, Formula V2.5 X wheel, and an H-pattern shifter on November 17th. I suspect that Fanatec has deceived everyone and they don't even have a DD2 reserved for my order since it was waiting for the QR2 adapter. That's probably why they have been sending messages to people saying they won't fulfill partial orders. My order number is 1793XXX. I have never encountered such poor service in my life. I certainly won't accept waiting 3 months for my order or them cancelling my order because they have sold my items to others!

• edited December 2023

QR2 Pro arrived on Friday. Ordered 11/26. 15 business days to my door in Arizona. Ordered V3i pedals 11/28. Pretty sure I'll get tracking this week. I would love an update on the first batch of Clubsport DD+. Still shows in-process.

• I’m from the UK and UPS have sent one of my orders back twice. (V3 pedal bundle) Ordered 21 st November. Now Fanatec have decided to send me the order I placed on the 27th which is a podium hub which is entirely no good to me without the order I placed on the 24th which included wheel rims and universal hubs (Unbelievable company)

also I’ve never received any email regarding a 25% discount if I cancel my order.

actually I’ve never had any emails off them at all.

• Mine starts with 1833 and still no news… they are clearly not doing First In First Out…

• Hi !

What about the customer inquiries ? I have already sent 1 email and 2 customer requests via the form (FRM306269 CRM:000000700470140 and FRM310475 CRM:000000700473763). I have paid 1.710,86 EUR with my credit card and no order was created on your side due to an error. Please refund the money, it has been almost a month already.

There have been no answers from you, and I will soon contact the authorities about it.

• Mine starts with 1823** from November 23 and same as you, nothing.

• 18540** I ordered the r2r set with an availability date of December 1. Since then, the set has been available for shipment within 4-7 days and my order from November 26 was only transferred to the warehouse. Another absurdity is that the QR1 was not available, so I ordered the QR2lite, but the base is compatible with the QR1. So even if I receive my order it won't be r2r? :D

• why did i sell my t300 before i had my new fanatec :(

• What exactly does “25% off any combination of products in your next order.” mean?

• today it's been 1 month since I waited for my order 179xxx… dd1, bmw gt2 and qr2 😢😢😢 wtf You doing fanatec

• meaning anything in your basket combined and then 25% off, so whatever you put in that basket, dd2, dd1, f1 2023 wheel, 2.5 there will be 25% off. i think they say this so you dont think the 25% is like only for one item

• It should mean : order whatever you want, you'll get 25% when checking out

• Good morning,

The customers who also ordered the 2.5x steering wheel have also received the mail that they will not have stock until February and that if we want to cancel it they give us a 25% discount code?

It seems absurd what they are doing to us but apart from that, if I want to place another order now, how long will it take to get the credit for the other order? I think they have used this to have extra funding for production, I don't understand anything.

Also if I want to buy another similar steering wheel it appears that the Q1 (the free one) is out of stock, so how long will I have to wait to receive it?

I think it's embarrassing that this happens and that they tell you a month later that they don't have enough stock.

Never again

• Thx. Marvin. I trust the company to do anything. A hidden limitation in the offer.

• 10% is still the offer for us who added the APM-fault. 25% seems only to be for those who agrees to cancel their orders.

Actually got the mail regarding the discount-code this morning. It actually now states that the 10% offer is changed from just on a steeringwheel to cover an whole order.

Its better than nothing, but as things are at the moment, i dont think i will do any business with this company for a while.

• Florian BraunFlorian Braun Member
    edited December 2023

Disclaimer: I got my stuff ordered on BF recently and I‘m happy with it, so don‘t get me wrong. I personally would never by from Fanatec because of the sh***ty situation… I don‘t own any console, so I‘m not bound to anything Fanatec offers!

For me it is not clear, why there is so less response on YT to the current situation?

Either I‘m just blind, or the „Influencers“ are not aware of any of the current sh*t which is going on here.

As a newbie trying to find the best for a good start into Simracing, I would check YT and other social media before I buy.

Especially on YT, only some guys are complaining about stuff that was not delivered or they simply have technical issues with their gear.

I don‘t get it, why is it that hard to find the truth about such a company only in their own forum for which I have to search on their website.

May be some wise person is able to tell me?!?

My personal thought on this is, that Fanatec is actively blocking „Influencers“ to tell the truth about the current situation.

I do not want to spread any kind of lies or rumor, but I don‘t get the real reason why only some individuals are showcasing their single cases…

• did anyone receive their formula 2.5 X or get a tracking number after the mail (out of stock) was send ?

• To have any hope at all for deliveries before Xmas, items need to be shipped today with UPS... Get moving Fanatec!

• Dear Fanatec Team,

I am writing this as a final notice regarding my order #1865675. It has been a prolonged period of dissatisfaction due to the non-delivery of my order and the lack of effective communication from your side.

Furthermore, I must bring to your attention that the shipping label provided by you has shown no movement for over 15 days. Upon investigation with UPS, it has been confirmed that the label is merely issued but the package was never actually dispatched.

Here are the steps I am prepared to take if the refund is not processed by the end of this week:

1. **Contact My Credit Card Company**: I will reach out to my credit card provider to initiate a chargeback or a refund claim. This step is necessary due to the non-receipt of goods and services paid for.

2. **Reach Out to Consumer Rights Organizations**: I will contact consumer rights organizations in Germany, such as Verbraucherzentrale and the European Consumer Centre, to report this issue and seek assistance.

3. **Post on Online Complaint Platforms**: I will share my experience on platforms like Trustpilot and the Better Business Bureau. It’s important for other consumers to be aware of the potential issues they might face.

I urge you to take this matter seriously and process the refund promptly to avoid these actions. Your immediate attention to this issue is not only expected but necessary under these circumstances.