Black Friday Orders | Shipping Update 3

Comments

• So I cancelled 2 orders.

First a DD+ for 999€ and 10 minutes later the ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 X.

2 days later, the refund for the V2.5X is processed, however the DD+ is not? How are systems working @ Fanatec?

Must be some manual intervention to prioritize the Wheel of the DD+.

Also ZERO comms on the discount code. This does not feel good. I expect some twist again.

• Hope for USA orders. I ordered CSL DD McLaren GT3 Bundle on 12/14 with FedEx Overnight Shipping and it’s saying it’ll be here today 12/19.

• Hey

On 31.11.23 I made an order from your website in the United States

Since that day, apart from receiving the product, I have not received any update

Even though I sent you several emails and messages and it was written that you would get back to me within 3-5 days and no one got back to me or updated me

My order included

ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 QR1 Wheel-Side

Boost Kit 180 (8Nm)

Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base

Order number: 1862411

I am very angry and disappointed with your service to a new customer who wanted to start driving your equipment

I expect that within a business day I will be contacted by at least someone at the level of a manager because this cannot go on like this!

Thanks Guy

• 25% discount apply all new order or just one product ?

• edited December 2023

UPS tracking was available this morning and i got 4 mails with tracking a couple of hours later from UPS. No notifications or e mails from fanatec.

I just checked my account and got serial numbers for the wheel, pedals and power supply but not for the wheelbase. But according to the weight of the package im sure the wheelbase has been send.

I ordered 29/11 with availability of the wheelbase 01/12, but my order was in process till last friday, so it suddenly can go very fast.

• Hy Guy,

similary order since 24/11

and the same problem 😩

• Just out of interest, what country and what wheelbase? The randomness of how they are sending out orders is both baffling and frustrating - though I am pleased that someone at least has light at the end of this dismal tunnel.

• Just received today thanks Fanatec you saved Christmas.

• Just waiting on 1 parcel now.

• Fanatec hotline this morning : for any inquiries, call us from 2 to 4 pm.

i call at 2pm : « we are dealing with an usual amount of inquiries, we temporarily suspended the hotline”

email : no answer.

at some point there MUST be some of these things that are not legal

• Hi everyone,

Like many of you. I too am experiencing poor customer service regarding my order. This is my first time using Fanatec and it’s been an awful first experience.

As a UK customer, I’m trying to understand the customs process with UPS. Please can someone explain how this works? I’m led to believe that the taxes/customs fees are paid to UPS. Do UPS contact you to collect these fees? If so, is this done by email? At point of delivery? Or another way? I’m guessing that once these fees have been paid it’s a good indication your order is on its way?

I placed my order 6/12/23 for what appeared to be in stock items at the time of order (4-7 days):

GT DD Pro Base only

Boost Kit

CSL Wheel P1 V2

CSL Elite Pedals V2

All the above have serial numbers assigned on my account page except the wheel base and boost kit, and I've had a UPS shipping reference since about 11/12/23. This has just been sat at "Label Created" on the UPS site since then.

I've given up hope of receiving my goods before Christmas and after reading other peoples problems on this forum, this is really poor customer service.

Good luck all, hope you get your orders delivered soon.

Regards,

Dave

• Allan McKayAllan McKay Member
    edited December 2023

Dave,

You should get an email from UPS when they have your items first.

Shortly after you will receive another email from UPS saying there are fees to be paid.

There will be a link in the email to pay the fees. The shipment will continue all the way to your front door without the fees being paid but they will be due before you can receive the item.

Good luck getting that first email :)

• Thanks Allan,

I appreciate the quick response.

It seems to be a complete lottery with these deliveries. Looking through Reddit, as well as on here, there is no logic behind the shipping as some people are getting things quickly vs others waiting weeks/months.

As a console player, it's a shame there isn't more options on the DD front. I went with Fanatec due to their varied ecosystem and accessories vs the non-existent Logitech one. Damn I regret selling my T300 2 years ago!

All the best everyone.

• Fanatec ihr seit Betrüger. Seit dem 14.12.23 habe ich eine Trackingnummer. Jedoch ist der status immer der gleiche.

Gemäss tel mit ups, haben sie keine einladung/meldung erhalten dies abzuholen. Könnt ihr diese verdammte lieferung einmal für immer in auftrag geben? Seit echt eine scheis

• Good afternoon, everyone,

Please, I need to know if anyone who has sent in a form to cancel or maintain their order has received any response from Fanatec, I sent it in on Friday and I still haven't heard anything.

Also I don't know if I should cancel the order or not as I see that there is no stock of anything, so I will have to wait probably one or two more months.

If I order the other formula 2.5 steering wheel, there is no stock of the q1. The one I ordered on 24/11 has been reserved.

What a shame really...

• edited December 2023

I placed a order back in November just before black Friday. Everything was in stock but the QR2, it had a pre order date of December 5th, then December 8th and then December 15th. This was a Christmas gift, why does the dates keep changing and how can I atleast get the rest of the order for Christmas? Need help quick, this is ridiculous!!!

• Hey guys.

I am here just to say again that my order is cancelled after 2 week i got my money back an now i have 10% off. If i want the 150€ discound on something like i was gona get for the 2.5X wheel i have to make 1500€ order, thas good. Anyway i can just buy the other formula wheel with 33€ discound (with almost 50€ shiping cost) right? No!!!QR1 is out of stock so i now i need 340+100+60=500€ for the Qr2, pluss to wait to come back in stock.

So at the end i order somthing for 200€ with 40€ shipping and 150€ discound and now i have to order somthing 450€ with 50-60€ shipping with 50€ discound and i have to wait. Fanatec i dont want the 10%, it will be better to ask me if i want only the wheel i order for 200€ without the APM.

I am a normal 23 year old guy with 300€ for christmas not a millionaire, a little help will be appreciated.

Fanatec i want an answer, even a negative one like "you are crazy, we dont have time for you" or somthing like that. Just to know that you guys read this and maybe you understand that this 10% is just funny.

• edited December 2023

• they don't read it, nor do they care about the citizens of earth. they trample on the living and the dead only for their benefit of profit

• Oh well, these guys have 3 hours to update the tracking, if not they are getting a chargeback on them. Been sending emails and no response, don’t think they can ignore the CC company so easily without losing the money.

• edited December 2023

Have been reading but not commented yet. My situation is similar to most. Ordered Nov 27th, 2023, saw "Completely Shipped" on the 28th, and then a switch to "Handover to warehouse" sometime in December like everyone else.

My order is 1858806. $1,300 order, with Gran Turismo wheel, 8NM boost, shifter, pedals. Not insignificant. At the time of my order Paypal was not an option, nor was expedited shipping.

I'm in the US, I've tried to find ithe FedEx tracking using reference number and my zip code and may have it, but it's "pending". No word from Fanatec on ability to cancel nor shipping numbers. I'm still holding on that it may arrive this week or next. Would be great.

I don't feel this is malicious, I feel its ignorance/incompetence. My biggest gripe (other than not receiving the parts promptly of course) is the lack of communication. At this level of blast radius I would expect a blog update daily, possibly from the desk of the CEO, to explain what is happening and what they are doing to fix it. And many apologies. Would calm a lot of us down immensely just by that simple action. Costs nothing.

Fingers crossed for all of us.

~Jason

• I have recieved a full refund already, cancelled on friday the 15th when i got the oversell email, and got the refund on monday the 18th. a lot quicker than expected. I am still waiting for the 25% off voucher email, nothing yet.

• Hi all,

I can relate to a lot of you out here.

On 16 Nov 2023 21:29:00 I ordered ready to race:

• ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® Esports V2
    • QR1 Wheel-Side
    • CSL Pedals
    • CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit
    • CSL DD (8 Nm)

On 12/12 I received all except the CSL DD (and power kit to get 8Nm).

All items have serial # in the order overview except the CSL DD. So I guess I still have to wait for this.

It's been more than a month now and on the website I see "Ships within 4-7 days" on the CSL DD (8Nm) so I don't understand the delay.

I wanted to get my own Sim Rig for some years now. From the beginning I wanted the Fanatec hardware.

This is my first Fanatec experience and I can't say I'm very enthusiastic.

I can respect order / transport delays, as long as there is open and good communication about the order status. This lacks completely. And although I spent quit some money, it's probably nothing in comparisson to some of you others here.

Anyways, besides the delays they've had coming from the BF sale, I think now there's an issue in the availability of the CSL DD wheelbase.

Guess we'll never know when to expect the order to be completely shipped. I hope for everybody here it won't take very much longer.

Regards,

Joris

The Netherlands

• edited December 2023

It's a shame everything that is happening at Fanatec.

It is the clear image of a good product poorly managed.

In Spain, many people are reselling items on second-hand pages, and much more expensive than the original product, making a business out of it and increasing the problem even more.

• Anyone succeeded in cancelling their order ? I filled their stupid form on Sunday and had no news yet. Order still appears as « handover warehouse » on my page, no refund, no discount email of course.

• Matteo AversaMatteo Aversa Member
    edited December 2023

I ordered a clubsport formula wheel v2.5x with csl dd and csl pedals on the 24/11 and nothing has arrived, I think we can assume that the first in first out doesn’t exist at all at Fanatec, I hope my gear arrives in decent times (it’s already not decent since I ordered on the 24th November but hope is the last to die)