Black Friday Orders | Shipping Update 3

Comments

• At this point I wouldn’t hold my breath. My order will be 4 weeks old on Thursday and I have heard nothing on its status.

• hello I just dropped my steering wheel p1 v2 black friday 2022 edition and it just broke on the right side has anyone already tried to do plastic welding or another solution (I know it's not the good discussion but she is the one who has the most view sorry)

• So frustrated... I have a $700 plus order waiting on a $20 part (QR2 base side) that said available on 12/15 that they have just today changed to 12/29. Order placed on 11/24. Entire Christmas gift won't be delivered and based on other statements around inventory may not even come until mid-end January. Add to the fact that you can't even talk with customer service and it all adds up to a terrible experience and poorly run organization. So mad and disappointed.

• I'm pretty sure if you don't have a tracking number or gotten a notification from the shipping company your orders wont be there in time for Christmas this year. I saw a meme about a present that had a box of coal with Fanatec's name on it. Big "F" for customer service all around selling stuff you didn't have in or at the wrong price and to keep customers in the dark with little to no accurate info.

Whoever's in charge of the customer relations should get a pink slip in their present under the tree. Even if your company faced shipping setbacks you should have done a better job organizing info and sharing it with customers who have thousands of dollars waiting. You just have ruined many others Christmas by delaying and not being truthful about the deliveries or not holding up your end of the sale. My purchase is for me, I'm not lying or saying it's a present for someone else to fuel the fires but I can imagine what it was like for some of the others here. I can feel their pain and frustration knowing they put hard earned monies in the hope of getting their items in time to make the Christmas for their loved ones special and to have it ruined like this is just crazy.

• you probably won't get your answer here as there's mainly people replying who have never actually received their fanatec products...

• thank you for this message. Today I decided to charge back. I've been waiting for 28 days and nothing. contact with FANATEC is impossible in any form!! It's nice that you received your toys :) may they serve you well. I will be looking for a set from a competing company

• Me too finally today i cancel my order with the mail link

Now refund !!! And 25% code quickly !! 🤨

Let us know when you receive your code and see if there are any restrictions.

• I'm in the same boat. Same dates as you and no updates :(

• Thank you Yvonne, I am excited to see what you are sending us. May your holidays be filled with joy, and a large overtime stuffed paycheck.

FedEx, not Fanatec, just let me know that something has been received and is expected here (Austin Texas) by Friday the 22nd.

Several of the things I ordered are currently showing out of stock, so we will see if it is everything. I am just excited to have something in time for Christmas. I was waiting for the email telling me to wait until February or cancel for a 25% off coupon.

• Posting to add a point of status for UK deliveries - I put in 2 orders on black Friday for delivery to UK. One for CSL elite pedals v2 (in sale) and a second for F1 esports v2 wheel, button caps and QR2 lite wheel side. Second order went to UPS label created 5/12, UPS status changed to moving 15/12 for estimated delivery on 20/12, I got email to pay taxes 18/12 & paid them. Delivered today 19/12 with no problems in customs. First order went to label created on 11/12 and is still there. My guess is that the second order contained nothing major in the BF sale so the items were in stock and not in high demand, hence it got sent. No idea when the pedals will come. Button caps were in the BF sale at a fiver. I think I would feel ripped off if I had to pay full price for them!

• Still nothing on this 1844710 order for me. This has not ruined Christmas but it would have been more fun to go driving with the v3 pedals.

Iput another order in for the V2 pedals f1 wheel and did and shifter and that one was processed and delivered yesterday?

guys did I do something wrong by ordering 2 setups? I don’t know why only one family members allowed a rig and not the others, surely not?

I been reading about paddle shifter goofs and gaffs and I never ordered anything like that.

The f1 wheel is now out of stock till march? If fanatec goofed up, do you think they just cancel you without care?

• I made a $1700+ order on Dec 3rd marked as “Completely Shipped” and then the switch to “handover to warehouse”. Still no tracking, yet others who ordered after I did received their stuff and some who order way before havent received theirs also. But I see YouTubers doing open box and review for the DD+ already too. Wtf is going on Fanatec?! Only reason I chose Fanatec was the compatibility with Playstion 5. Other wise I would have went with other brands. Starting to regret my decisions. Smh.

• Ugur ErenUgur Eren Member
    edited December 2023
  • edited December 2023

Just got the Fedex label for V3i pedals and performance kit ordered on 11/28/23. Should be here Thursday. Last part to my Rig is the DD+ base. Getting there slowly but surely. I haven't emailed Fanatec a single time over the past 2 months because I have all the info I need on this forum and I figured it would just make the situation worse for people trying to get ahold of customer service for issues like warranty work.

• It will get to you. My packages went from 10 business days to about 15 business days wait. All my orders were from 11/23- 11/28. My last order (besides the DD+ preorder) will be here Thursday.

• I am writing to follow up on the status of my recent order, #1821555, which was placed on November 23rd and marked as "warehouse processing" on November 25th. Despite this, I have not yet received any notification regarding the shipment of my order.

I understand that delays can occur, but I would appreciate it if you could expedite the processing and shipping of my order as soon as possible. I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my purchased items and would like to receive them in a timely manner.

I kindly request an update on when I can expect my order to be shipped and delivered. Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your assistance in this matter. I look forward to a speedy resolution and the receipt of my order.

• I’m hoping by end of this week or so. I am on a 2 week break from work (break started this past Monday), thought I would have received it and be able to enjoy it during my break but I’m just stuck waiting. Would be a bummer if I get it after my break.

• Did anyone get the 25% discount code from 2.5X orders yet?

• I wonder how long it will take them to cancel. First I received an email with the 10 percent and they cancelled on their own initiative. Although only the steering wheel was ordered, a day later I received the email with the 25 percent and the link, and then I cancelled again. That was Friday. No cancellation since then. It remains exciting.

• Cancelled on sunday, also no feedback until now!!

I started the buyer‘s protection process with Paypal. After that I will sell my Fanatec base and go with a competitor.

• In my case, cancellation done, cash back received, no news about the voucher email.

• Did your ups status say “UPS initiated contact with importer for clearance information. Once received, UPS will submit for clearance” at many point?

nervous Fanatec is going to mess this up and parcel will be returned

• Was there an E-Mail confirmation or was the money just transferred back to your account without any additional info?

• I cancled the order through the provided link, but still no money back..

How can the shareholders hold to this CEO.. has no control on anything in this company..

First and last time i tried to order something from Fanatec..

• I cancelled my order through the provided Microsoft EVC link. No feedback, no confirmation mail, nothing.

• Same here, cancelled on Sunday, several times, still nothing

• Same here. No confirmation. No cashback yet.

cancelled on friday.

• Anyone from the uk had extortionate shipping fees?

• Not yet... still waiting for my order since BF and have had zero communication.

How much were the fees?