Black Friday Orders | Shipping Update 3

Comments

• Dear Fanatec,

thank you very much for sending me a 10% discount voucher that doesn't work.

It doesn't matter and I'm not going to use it so as not to be accused of acting in bad faith. I also received your response to my complaint:

"Good morning,

I read your information with great surprise. If there is a problem with the price of one item, please write what the error is and how much I should actually pay. There are a lot of items on the order that I want to buy at the correct Black Friday price anyway. Canceling the entire order is unfair and puts you in a bad light. I count on your understanding and recalculation of the order at the prices advertised on Black Friday."

"Dear Sebastian, 

Thank you for your message! 

I totally understand your frustration and want to apologize for this situation. I really wish I could do more for you at this time.

I am afraid that due to technical reasons we had to proceed with the cancellation of your order. Moreover, I am afraid the cancellation can no longer be revoked. 

As a compensation we would like to offer you a voucher with a 10% discount for the purchase of a steering wheel until April 2024. This voucher is exclusively valid for your account, and you will receive further details in a separate email.

I totally understand your frustration and want to apologize for this situation. I really wish I could do more for you at this time.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us again. Thank you! 

Best regards / Freundliche Grüße"

I'm really impressed with how you can alienate your customers. I don't know who makes such hopeless decisions, but the competitive companies are certainly happy, they can stop advertising, because your anti-advertising ensures that they will take over your customers - bravo!!!

For my part, I can assure you that I will be an "ambassador" of your brand/company and I will tell every friend and other people interested in the simriceing industry what happened to me:

1. Cancellation of my order made in good faith based on the available options on your website

2. Laconic refusal to restore the order, despite my consent to recalculate the order according to your Black Friday prices - we are not yet in the Matrix to be hostages of the systems and explain the lack of technical possibilities

3. Suggesting that I am a fraud and wanted to take advantage of you...

Please let me know whether the innovative marketing strategy of offending and alienating customers has worked???

In my industry, the Sales Department sells the first car and the next car is sold by the service center. It should be similar in your industry, but maybe I'm wrong.

I say goodbye and thank you for showing your face at the initial stage of our cooperation, where I can still get out at little cost. I feel sorry for the others who don't have it and it's harder.

P.S. The Voucher issue is probably another scam, I assume the prices will be raised to make up for it.

• Some people from Ireland wanted to let them know when I got my order. UPS just landed to the door. Ordered late on the 5th Dec.. UPS picked it up on the 8th. Also some other people wanted to know if i received my base as Fanatec didn't issue serial number but all ordered came.

• I have never had any emails from ups anytime I’ve ordered items.

I received 1 parcel today I’m waiting on one more.

• I started comment Fanatec videos on youtube with:

"Where is my order Fanatec?"

Let's show to the world what is be customer of Fanatec...

• It would have taken about the same length of time to get item from Moza for me in uk.

• the persons who received the order they had is the Order section of the account "Handover to warehouse" ? or had anything else

• It's always been "completely shipped" and now they changed it to "handover to warehouse", which means the same thing. It doesn't change after that.

• Chargeback is in. Now let’s see Fanatec if you can keep ignoring us, or better said, our banks and payment processors.

• Hey Freunde ich bekomme seit knapp einen Monat keine Antwort von euch. Meine bestellung mit der Bestellnummer: 1832869 kam garnicht bei mir an und wurde einfach wieder zurück zu euch geschickt. Seit Tagen geht es auch nicht mehr weiter. Könnt ihr das mal wieder versenden.

Ich bekomme keine Antwort auf meine Emails und man kann euch auch nicht anrufen. Gibt einem wenigstens Informationen damit man nicht komplett alles storniert und mit Fanatec abschließt.

• I will make you angrier:

• I ordered QR2 Lite (I won't wait months for metallic QR2) on 15 Dec (last Friday) in EU Website that its in stock (4-7 days to ship).
    • It was processed and delivered to UPS yesterday (18 DEC).
    • I seems that i will get it this Friday (22 Dec).

So, except for pre-ordered items in your orders (that cannot be split or modify) i guess they don't have enough stock as they announces and we deduced. What a shame of a web sales system in 2023/2024.

• still get no refund. canceled order last friday

• The next saga is here:

• eu shops it´s still available

• edited December 2023

Just received notification from fedex that 4 packages from La Mirada, CA being shipped to my house. The only thing i am expecting is my order from Fanatec, so hoping it's my stuff. No arrival date yet, and the website is not up to date showing anything.

Ordered R2R BMW on 11/27/23

USA

• You can tell if it's from Fanatec because it will be from Suddath Global Logistics and if you look on the Fedex web site under Advanced Tracking and Shipment Facts the reference number will be your order number. If you received the first notification it may only be that they created a label. It can take another day or two or longer for Fedex to actually have the package in hand.

• I been waiting 17 business days still nothing 🥲

I can’t wait anymore more longer 🥺😭

• Welp this is also on there auto chat so hope they actually ship bf stuff before hand even though we all know they won't.

• Considering they have nothing in stock, the inventory should be pretty quick this year 🙃

• @Fanatec @James I ordered the McLaren gt3 bundle on 12/06/23 and other people are receiving their orders that were placed after mine! Where are my items?! 1867365 is my order number.

• Hear your pain i ordered on 11/23/23 and still waiting in limbo will probably be shipped next year.

• There is hope!

Ordered the 27th for the V3 bundle and just got the FedEx email today that the label was made.

Still probably won't get it in time for the 24th but its a step in the right direction. Still incredibly frustrating though.

• Ah man. I ordered the same on 24 Nov and am still waiting. Congrats.

• edited December 2023

Any way to actually contact Fanatec? my order 1822746 its stuck in the warehouse since November 25th and I understand many are saying people can wait, and that is mostly true, I could wait on the QR2, I could wait for my Sparco Rim, but I can wait for the Clubsport hub because I have no Hub to use any wheels or accessories.

• I am also waiting on a order from the 20th with the QR2. Delayed now twice from December 5, to the 15, and now to the 29th.

Maybe Fanatec should just eat the costs and ship us our partial orders already instead of having us wait or allow us to pay the difference for the QR2 Pro. A discount of that would be nice for keeping us waiting and pushing it back not once but now twice.

• Curious to see if anyone in Ontario Canada have had their items leave the warehouse from Nov 27th, i ordered on the 28th and the shipping label was created on December 13th but nothing from fanatec or their warehouse on my order even moving from the warehouse, it has been there since Nov 28th and even with this update stating that they were working on orders from the last of BF sales i am still yet to have my items leave the warehouse

• I know a little about systems, and although I dont have much visibility on Fanatec system, just by looking at the options and this messy situation it reminds me of an old project i worked for, in which the system would not be able to handle parts of an order, an at that time, the company I worked for hired and entire team to manually split orders and the effort was massive, so just from that experience i would say Fanatec needs to improve there, but i cant see they making it good within weeks or even few months.

Regardless, I still believe impacted customers need some compensation, even if 5-10% discount in future orders or a special sorry BF customers sale, like I made the payment over 4 weeks ago, they claim my warranty is already in progress but they did not even ship my item

• Hey Team!

I ordered the basic Xbox CSL DD bundle in the US for my child. Only thing he wanted for Christmas. When exactly are things being shipped in the US? I tried contacting the company on many mediums and have not received a response.

Order 1863590.

I just need to know if I’m going to need to pull off a Christmas miracle somehow or if Fanatec is going to deliver.

Any info will be appreciated.

Best,

• For midwest its done, FedEx tells me from CA to MO the cutoff was yesterday.