Black Friday Orders | Shipping Update 3

Comments

• Wow. That’s pretty terrible.

I will update in due course with how my order goes. I really hope it doesn’t go the same way as yours, although I don’t have a great deal of confidence in that, unfortunately.

• Out of nowhere, I just received a reimbursement of the entire price I paid for my order. I didn't receive any info, any voucher, my order is still "handover to warehouse". Anyway, this is the end. 🫡

• Was this a 2.5X or DD1 order canceled via survey? You will get your voucher and order cancellation (on the orders page) later probably.

• It is possible to wait 2 months without reciving a response

my order is in process since 22 november, nothing response at email and they disabled phone support, i am very annoyed

it's only solution to wait? for me it's not a problem but tell me when yoou will ship

thanks

• I can understand how there could have been a glitch with the number of orders on BF and a system meltdown. Fine a glitch. However, what I don't understand it has been over 50 days close to 2 months and nothing. I'm sure Fanatec is working on getting orders out but it seems that orders after the BF glitch are being processed and those in the glitch are without. What is frustrating the most is the lack of communication. They aren't answering calls nor returning voicemails. I've emailed at least 12 times and only two replies (which are weeks after the email sent)

Communication is key. I would not be so frustrated if Fanatec would communicate.

Best customer is a repeat customer. This isn't the way for a repeat customer.

Lesson learned - do not order on BF.

• If you haven't already done so, I would wait to pay the import fees until its landed in the UK, I paid almost £200 for the import charges only to find out the next day it was being sent back to Fanatec, and UPS will not refund it.

• It’s a strange one.

it could be a completely legitimate issue and they are absolutely stacked with more work than they can reasonably manage. That’s not beyond the realms of possibility.

I would wager they are sending out orders and people are receiving stuff every day.

I doubt they’re twiddling their thumbs and the rushing/panicking is probably causing steps to be missed, details to be missed etc, which then furthers the issues.

Personally, I’d rather they concentrated on fulfilling orders than updating us every day/week with what’s happening. Both are value added tasks, but they might simply be prioritising an all hands on deck method where everyone is simply doing what they can to get orders out. Better and more open/detailed communication would have been welcome, though.

Problem is, the gnashing and the bile and impatience (justified in some cases - although we don’t know how accurately these orders were placed, nor what they were, nor whether everything was in stock) are only adding to the mountainous workload they’re currently looking at.

Im not saying that Joe Bloggs’ order isn’t important, but if they’ve only been waiting for a week and/or they ordered something out of stock etc, maybe emailing to complain etc is just exacerbating the problem.

It’s almost like the covid toilet roll situation except it’s panic emailing or cancelling rather than buying bog roll.

Perhaps remaining relatively calm, allowing them to concentrate on the more delayed issues, might be wise.

I could also be talking utter crap. Who knows with this debacle at the minute.

• Thanks for the advice. I’ll take note of this. The import fees are a bit of a stinger that I hadn’t factored. Other European outlets manage to list the UK price accurately on their websites with no issue. What you see is what you pay. It’s how it should be here, too.

• All we know is new order are been shipped. Forum's members giving us the feedbacks as some also post on Reddit. They ignore all the Black Friday shitshow and answer questions only when it makes looks good. The last BF update has been for a like a month or so. Why does the 2.5X is in stock in the USA ? Why are they shipping new orders within like a week ?

A few got their shipment ? Why ? Whats the status ? Items are in stock.

Not like they are going to read this anyway.

• I'm canadian based. Ordered from USA.

Here's my waiting count: 51 days. I was hoping for good faith at the start of the year like: "Here's the new timeline, If you had ordered X the new status is this".

I had the V2.5X, in stock since Mid-Dec

I had the QR2 Base-Side (Type-C) push back to Dec 12 to Dec 29 (like 3 times)

Current status: The order is in process

Frustrating as fuck.

• eva grooteva groot Member
    edited January 17

I orderderd 9 januari with the 25%voucher, nothing from fanatec only order confirmation.

Just got a message from ups that they will deliver Tomorrow, packages from group ag.

Order status is still handover to warehouse.

I made a ups my choice account a few weeks ago. I highly recommend to do so ups contact you when there will be a delivery.

I hope its worth the waiting

• Hi,

I got an email back in Dec. 29th about my order status being updated to 'Handover to Warehouse'. I tried tracking the order via reference/order number but I'm not getting any tracking information on Fedex (I'm in the US btw and in Alaska). I tried emailing them but even the automatic reply system that they have isn't notifying me that they received the request. I'm not sure on what to do next. As much as I want to cancel and move to a different ecosystem, I really don't want to handle all of those cancellation issues that Paypal makes you do.

For reference: I ordered on 23/11/2023, and have had pre-order status on the QR2 Wheel-side for the 2023 Clubsport F1 Limited Edition. As far as I'm concerned, that's the only item that had the pre-order status after I ordered it with no pre-order status.

I hope someone from Fanatec can help here.

• I placed a BF order on the 24th November which was never shipped because of the whole ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5X issue and then received the email on the 15th December offering to either keep my order and wait or cancel and get my money back + a 25% voucher. I chose to cancel but since then I haven't heard anything from Fanatec and didn't get my money back. At this point (nearly 2 months after placing the order and more than 1 month after asking for a reimbursement through an online form that they sent me), are there a lot of you guys who are in the same situation?

Thanks!

• I'm sure I didn't receive an email from them saying they would ship the goods in March, because I received an email from them at the end of November that the goods would be shipped. At the beginning of December, there was no way to cancel my order, and the warranty started, but... No tracking number and no shipment received.

• Hello,

I am more or less in the same boat. Before using the link to cancel, I tried to contact support to say that both options were unfair. But since they didn't answer, I used the link to cancel on the 26th December. Still no news. Therefore, I open a dispute on PayPal to first get the refund. The next step will be an European small disputes procedure to get a financial compensation. Hope you will also get a solution.

• I received an e-mail after having sent an e-mail questioning the order with the V2.5X steering wheel.

"Dear Helder, 

thanks for your inquiry. 

I would like to apologize for the problems with the transparency of your order.

Our team reached out to you with an update on your order. If you did not receive this information, please check your spam folder.

The steering wheel you ordered will be available again from March 28th. 

If the waiting time is too long for you, you can still cancel the order. This time simply by replying to this e-mail, as the forms are already offline. 

Thank you for your patience!

Best regards Zoe

(Fanatec Support Team)"

My order was one of the first 1829XXX after the presentation of the promotions on 24/11. This steering wheel has already been dispatched before Christmas. Some, I think even after my order...

Ignoring this issue, I thought that as I have one of the first orders, I could receive my order in the January shipments.

However, with this email, I don't think they'll be sending anything in January...

After receiving the email on 15 December, the first thing I did was buy a Trustmaster T248 to use in the meantime and, frankly, I'm very happy with it! Of course, it's not the best quality, but I can really enjoy my races!

While I'm waiting, I'm enjoying my Trustmaster. :)

• Preorder date of QR2 WS moved again from 20.02. to 15.02. At least it is now the same as on the homepage.

Well there is some movement in contrary to the DD+ orders...

• My QR2 still has an availability date of December 18th. And people who ordered AFTER me have been getting their QR2s shipped in Australia. Everything else is in stock.

• They have said that in January some 2.5x sends will be sent out. But whether this is the case remains a guess so far. 

If it does, we don't know which orders were the first. In fact, my order is 1827xxx with the 2.5x wheel. So between our orders there are 2000 other orders. i hope we are lucky, and some still get their order in January.

It would be nice if they would give some information about which orders can expect something when.

• edited January 18

This doesn't look like FIFO at all. My friend made an order on 24/11. V2.5x Wheel and base and some other stuff. His order number was 1830xxx and he received his order at the beginning/mid of December. I did my order a few hours later and since I had QR2 in order it was clear that I'll be waiting in the best case until January but now I think it's going to be April...

• It definitely isn't - there are posts in here that show this (geographical differences not withstanding, I guess).

• edited January 18

fanatec se vend de l'argent qu'ils ont voler. Apparemment, ils n'ont pas d'argent pour payer les gens en holine.

Nine-month turnover at 64.7 million euros, EBITDA margin at -5%

Turnover for the 3rd quarter of 2023 up 14% compared to the previous year at 23.4 million euros

The week of “Black Friday” was a total success, with a volume of orders recorded for the month of November alone almost twice that of the previous year, or around 27 million euros.

The Management Board confirms its forecasts for the whole of 2023

https://endor.ag/2023/11/30/endor-ag-veroeffentlicht-zahlen-fuer-das-dritte-quartal-2023-und-gibt-einen-ausblick-auf-die-weitere-entwicklung/

• "The week of “Black Friday” was a total success".

Probably was. It was the 6 months that followed where customers were screwed until May that wasn't a success.

• So I just received an email from Fanatec saying they are going to refund my first order as It was sent back to them. My second order is apparently on its way, the only issue I have now is, the second order that I placed needs the first order, as this has all the parts needed for the second order. So to sum it up I've wasted shit loads of money for nothing, and when the second order arrives I'll not be able to do anything with it.

Why can't Fanatec just resend the first order with the correct paper work so that it clears customs.....

I can't understand the way they work. If they are in so much trouble why not stop sales for a week or two to get everything in order and then start a fresh.

• S TS T Member

EU Blackfriday from 24th Nov order here.

What a great F-ing robbery, the availability delays are infinite for the QR2WS...

Shit went from 27th Dec 23 to 17th of Jan 24, then 5th of Jan 24 and now to 25 Feb 2024!!! and thats even more than whats listed on their store page that is 15th Feb to this day.

Will I ever get the shit I paid for?

• Compensation for what?

You got your money back did you not?

• Leeann MuirLeeann Muir Member
    edited January 18

Lol stop sales why would any company do that?

Thousands of people have received items.

They aren’t going to stop selling just because a minority of people didn’t.

I got my full order after a month.

• Hey! Fanatec management, are you ok with this? I asked you multiple times via several platforms to replace 2.5x wheel for regular 2.5 as I do not need xbox support and you have this one on stock and you just ignore me and you are not even able to answer? just simple f-you will be better then keep you silent in the shadow and leting me in this terrible situation when I am waiting for my order for 2 months and since then you screw on me!

WORST EXPERINCE IN MY LIFE! SHOULD I EXPECT DELIVERY? OR IT IS ON ME WHEN MY PATIENCE WILL REACH THE END AND I WILL HAVE TO BRING CHARGES?

• I received today a mail that I will be refunded... Compensation to have kept my money 2 months. They lied on their stock to get my order.