Black Friday Orders | Shipping Update 3

Comments

• 10X for the info mate appreciate it.... unfortunately its not about my order then .... now i just have to explain to my wife why i need to go to Germany to see those jokers myself....

• Indeed, after a declaration you must file a complaint with your service, the best way to be covered is to send a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt saying that you give them 10 days to be delivered.

• yeah, im still waiting as well, but at least i know it will be delivered either in february or march/april, still got my thrustmaster so i can still race in my league, but yeah its irritating

• I guess we will see ... Unfortunately I am with COVID since yesterday but when i get my health well i am seriously considering taking some action... Because it is not normal the Chinese from AliExpress to send no mater what from China in about a month and the Germans can't send me my goods for 2 months and now they want from me to wait more .... untill February or march..... And the worst part is that i have no info from them i must guess..... So if i don't get any info soon maybe i will go and try to meet with someone in Germany.... Just to tell them that the Chinese do a better job than they do .... And to get an explanation for the situation.... I am from a poor country the money that i gave them are earn with a lot of sweat.... I just wanted to go from my Logitech g29 to Fanatec.... The other brands are to expensive for me .... But i guess i am stuck with the Logitech..... Or must save money for a few years to buy something from simagic for example....

• lets Hope they get a lot 2.5v x wheels end on january

• And since i am sick with the fucking COVID at home and have nothing to do.... I filed a complaint online on the official EU site .... Maybe if everyone is filling that kind of complaint they will change the way they treat customers.... To delay something....not a problem it happens...But to get someone's money before 2 months and not even a word .... That makes people mad .... I am very disappointed from the Fanatec team .... But they don't care i suppose because they have my money.... And I don't have anything..... So who's fucked..... But don't worry they will pay the price for not having a proper way to communicate.... I am sure.of it ....and i hope for them to feel like I do at the moment..

• Ordered on the 24/nov UK, order is still on "processing" despite my QR2 availablity date being 15th Jan, my order was less than 40 minutes after the 2.5x deal went live meaning if it's first come first serve it shouldn't be causing my order to be delayed? Order # 1828983

• On Wednesday my CS DD, QR2 Pro, V2.5 (not X), and APM arrived after I ordered it with the 2.5X about 2 months ago, canceled in December, and got the discount code on the 10.01. On the first day everything worked well, and firmware updates went without any problems.

Since yesterday, the wheelbase doesn't start up anymore. The power supply LED is on, and the formula wheel's display shows the Fanatec logo, but the wheelbase itself doesn't move and the LED is not on. My PC doesn't recognize it, Bootloader doesn't work either. Not even without any peripherals connected to the base.

Now I opened a support ticket but after I filled out the form, I didn't get a confirmation from the website or via mail, that a support ticket was created. Before 2pm the hotline says that it's open from 2pm until 4pm but if you call them after 2pm it says that they are just responding to mails and tickets...

Does anyone have experience with their current technical support regarding response or turnaround time? (located in Germany)

• If only James hadnt ran away and actually replied to people. They started this thread to try and resolve issues then vanished. Total waste of time

• hi thank you for your answer but I have a problem I had ordered the v2.5x, the stickers and when I went to checkout he offered me the APM so I took the amp and I ordered but in December I receive the email from fanatec and say that all orders are canceled because they made a mistake and don't want to take responsibility for it and they reimburse me without asking my opinion, but I want this fucking v2.5x at the fanatec advertised price made a mistake and they have to take responsibility for it so do you have an idea of ​​what I should say in the letter thank you

• I don't see how Fanatec is going to get out of there with all the shit we're doing

• I am in the same boat as you all. I ordered over $1500 worth of hardware on Nov 22nd that was in stock. Fanatec's website said orders would be shipped before Christmas and that never happened. I have reached out now 8+ times. Never received a reply 10/10 DO NOT RECONMEND.

• Where are the vouchers you promised FANASCAM ?

• That is their problem ... If they didn't lie about the stuff they have and have a proper communication with their customers.... Maybe everting would be fine .... And we will never talk about problems here .... Doesn't matter I have my rights as a customer and I will seek them ... Because it is not normal to take my money and after that nothing.... If we were in the 15 century I can understand the lack of communication... But in the 21 st century..... Sorry it is just not normal ....2 months and not a word .....The only normal thing here is that they dont care at all ... because that is the world we live in .... The only thing that maters is money ....

In that line of though if I have the money to have a good lawyer.... I am sure that they send my goods right away .... I guess we wait and see if the EU institutions work .... I will gladly remove my complaint only if someone from Fanatec contact me about my goods ....

• Here in my Country we have a saying... No one can do the things that you can do on your self ... They made a mess now it is time for them to clean it ...

• And now I dont have a wheel to play with....so i will write every day until i get some info ...or get my order finally....

• You don't need a lawyer, you can start an European small claim procedure:

It's a really small fee and quite quick, for such a thing.

Read more at the link.

ECC (European Consumer Center) can't do much if they (Fanatec) don't want to cooperate, except offer some support on how to resolve it further.

• No sorry i did something else ... But thanks for the info ... Appreciate it .... A will wait a little bit ... And if nothing happens i will try it .... But I already lose all hope that some day i will have my goods ....

• Small fee some other time ... Over 100 EURO fee and fee for translation and sending documents... For me it is not a small fee and I don't want my money I want the gear that I payed for ....

• Kyle WebbKyle Webb Member
    edited January 20

So today part 2 of my order arrived with the QR2 wheel side and a CSL Universal Hub V2 that I cant use because they fucked up the first order that contained the QR2 base side, amongst other things.

They stated that due to the first parcel being returned they will refund me for my first order, I have emailed them back to say I dont want a refund I need the items, I suppose I'll have to wait another 3 weeks for a reply from them.

• Kyle WebbKyle Webb Member
    edited January 20

Quick Question to all, how many of you ordered the QR2 base side type M on BF and have actually had it delivered?

I'm just wondering if Fanatec messed up on the price on BF and are not willing to send them out, cancelling everyone's orders so they have to purchase them at the full price..... 🤔

• I doubt it has anything to do with the price as when you do bulk even on re occurring orders the price is extremely cheap.

The problem is shipping by sea but the bigger problem is the lack of transparency about the situation and sending out new orders over older orders....no order of orders no priority for those that have waited long times already and those that have been valued customers for a number of years.

Customer loyalty leads to more purchases and word of mouth sales which is invaluable and costs a business nothing

Bad publicity costs nothing on social media and is extremely damaging to a business.

This forum has been great for help and info for me but the shit show from black friday has had the admins go in to hiding or not respond to posts or messages.

Which is a shame that if fanatec tell them not to respond or help in anyway it undoes the good work they have done over the years which have helped grow the company.

Simple updates go a long way

radio silence is greatly remembered

• People are getting their BF and later orders with QR2 WS, why hasn't mine even been processed in Aus yet 🤬

• Does someone knows what’s comes after the order is in procces is it handover to warehouse ?

• It's been over 2 months since i placed my order for a full setup with wrc bundle and qr1 lite because it was available when i ordered and didn't want to wait...yeah right

Since 22nd of November my tracking just shows origin scan Hamburg. No further updates. After 8 days of no updates i contacted ups, i was told to fill a form for lost parcels because it was odd that there wasn't any movement for a while and i had to do that so they could start a investigation. Done that and after a week or so ups told me they didn't have the parcels and I should contact fanatec...

So i enquired about it to fanatec and the first reply was: your tracking number should now be visible in your orders page...

I enquired again and was told: sorry about the delay, we'll provide further information when it becomes available...i started fuming and contacted fanatec yet again and got another helpful reply: it can take up to 15 days to locate lost parcels...at this point im losing my shit so i go everywhere possible to share my experience, to my surprise i get a comment reply on Facebook saying: you should have received a email on 3rd of January stating it can take up to 15 days for their partner to finish a investigation i replied that that investigation was concluded in the beginning of December and no more replies...i will wait another week and next weekend if nothing changes ill ask for my money back from PayPal

I have never received or expected to receive such horrendous customer service!! Fanatec you should be ashamed of your selfs...

Imagine you had a store and people did the same thing we would be arrested for theft. Just take something and say we'll pay you back in 4-7 days and 2 months later we just ignore you...

• Ordered QR2 base side type M on BF for $65.00 inc freight and received within 1 week later via (Australian Fanatec).

• So now they have to approve my post before going public... That is interesting... It wasn't thay way yesterday....

• So actually some is watching what is going on ...why they don't work on orders instead....the don't have a good reputation to keep any more.... With so many disappointed customers.... What reputation....