Black Friday Orders | Shipping Update 3

Comments

• Anyone ordered a V2.5X from USA in earlier Jan and got it ? I would loved to see that.

• Can we get an update on the state of affairs ?...warehouse....shipping....amount of back orders outstanding.

You've done your stock take , you claimed their will be regular updates and all I hear and see is nothing but disgruntled customers it's the least you can do

• Another shipment sent in the US https://www.reddit.com/r/Fanatec/comments/199wfrj/order_arrived/

"Ordered 12/31 arrived a few minutes ago. I went back and ordered a QR2 (Wheel-side and base-side) on 01/15 and I already have a serial number assigned with a tracking number pending FedEx pickup"

/sight ....

• Today I received the refund for the cancellation on 12/15 a month later. But nothing about the charge for which no order was generated

• Did you not notice when you ordered that the tax had been removed and the price you actually paid was less that advertised? This is to take into account the import tax which is the same as the VAT you would have paid if you had bought it from a UK retailer. It works out the same price either way so the only extra you will pay is a UPS handling fee which I think is around £10 to £15 but somebody who has paid can confirm the exact amount.

• Hello, it will soon be two months since I placed my order on 24 November. I have sended 3 emails without any response, i contacted you on twitter no respond too. I find this unacceptable given the price I paid. I would at least like an answer. It's been 3 emails without ANY response from you, so I understand the warehouse concerns, but the customer experience is much worse than I expected from you. I hope to get a reply and receive my order as soon as possible. Have a nice day. My order number is 1839558.

• The amount of lost revenue due to refunds can't be good either, and stock returns that may not be able to be re-sold again would cost them more in the long term, they are obviously struggling as they have shut down phone lines, no tec support and it takes them over 2 weeks to reply to an emails. If they continue in this direction, I wouldn't be surprised if they go into administration by the end of the year if not before.

• I too am going to do something like that but in my country (France)

• I did that and they told me that I had to file a complaint

• fanatec managed to take money but are paid interest

• Today I received notification via UPS app that my shipment has had an origin scan so I assume UPS now have it.

It says delivery is expected on Tuesday.

We’ll see what happens from here.

• Yes, a company with a short vision that prefer to get order knowing that they will have to refund a lot of them could collapse.

Moreover, when it is a refund through PayPal, they have to pay fee.

They will also be flooded by complains/pursuits, that will cost them a lot in total.

• Hello to everyone i have a suggestion.... Let us gather in front of their warehouse and start a protest or just get the goods from the warehouse....if the mountain don't go to Muhammad..... Muhammad will go to the mountain... I think if we go like 100 or 200 pr 300 people in front of their office or warehouse we can finally understand what is the problem they having and even to resolve it ...

• I seriously consider to hop in my car and go and see for myself .... That's not normal.... I am waiting for 2 months and today when i checked there is a new date for the qr2 wheel side...once again and it is 25 February.... So now another 2 months.... I have a suggestion for the owner of the company sell it before it is to late .... And sell it to someone who know how to run a business... Sell it to the Chinese... Thay can send me everything from the other part of the world ..... And you cannot even give me information... Maybe you need to talk with the manufacturer and directly connect the online shop to the factory in that way the Chinese will manufacturer and send the goods and people will have it on time ... You will not need a warehouse and even people to work ... The Chinese will do everything..... And they will do it much more fast and accurate believe me ....

• What a fucking joke!!!

My availability date was 7 of january now 25 february. And in their shoop says 20 of february for the tripple pack. Fuck fanatec! I was not, but, right now I'm close to sell all my gear and move to other company.

• Welcome to the boat that everyone is selling...

• Hello everybody, i had ordert an Formular V2.5. on 24.11.2023 15:38:00 - i ask in an Mail what the status is... now ill wait 18 Days for some respone to my Mail :( thats rly uncool... i hope i dont have to wait until March. Order 1832540

• Can’t you use any of your wheels without these QR2’s?

Aren’t these just upgrading the stuff you already have?

Seems a strange thing to be so fiercely annoyed by, assuming you already have equipment that works.

Your QR1’s haven’t all of a sudden stopped working have they?

• this is what I am going to do because it respects nothing in my case I had my order canceled without asking my opinion and looking at the general conditions of sale I saw that when the purchase and paid it can no longer be canceled the contract so sent the order so I think that fanatec thinks above the law and does not read their general conditions of sale

• When did you order those?

I ordered a qr2 and other stuff on Nov 25 (order 1848xxx) , back then the qr2 had an availability date of Jan 15 and it hasn't changed.

If you ordered before me it, I wonder if my order is stuck or if they passed me in front of you.

• I ordered Nov 23 and the QR2 and all my other items were in stock. Now it says December 18 for the QR2. My order hasn't even processed yet. 182xxxx

• Mine is also in "The order is in process", what a mess. I guess mine hasn't been updated and the availability date is actually wrong. I'll let you know if it moves forward.

• Don't worry it will be in some years...maybe .....untill today on the order page i was seeing 5 January... For the QR2 WS ....And i think great sooon i will have my wheel....but no .....24 of February..... Apparently we all are a joke to them.... And they just don't care ....i dont know the laws in Germany.... But i am starting to read them and soon they will be hearing from me..... It is not normal people to order the same things a month after me ... And they write that they have the goods ... I seriously hope one day to have my wheel to ...but i am starting to think that just wont happen.... And the other thing i am starting to think is that Fanatec is just a bunch of NAZIS!!!!

• Can someone tell me if they have the same situation... I am checking with UPS with reference number (the number of the order) ...Some one here suggested to do that ... And there is 10 parcels delivered..some of them still in delivery.... What is that mean.... I am checking UPS my choice and there is nothing for me ... But when i check with reference number there is some movement of some stuff....but only apparently in Germany.... Can someone tell me what that means

• I was thinking the same last night, I checked and its a 13 hour drive for me 🤬

• It doesn't matter if I have or not QR1 or an equipment that is working or not. The problem is that I ordered in novemeber 24 with an avilability of Jananuary 7. I said OK I can wait. I knew the time I have to wait. I also wait 10 more days, and still waiting with no response from Fanatec to any email and no update in my order in the webpage. First joke.

Another big thing is my availability date NOW is 25 of February when in the webpage it says 20 of February for the same product. That's another joke.

And in the mean time all my money is in Fanatec's hands

• For me is a 24 hour drive but I don't care ... I am so mad that no one is contacting me about my order that i will drive from Bulgaria to Germany .... But first I must check how to contact their financial police and go there with them .... I am not about the money ...life isn't just money .... But that's just not.the way to treat a customer!!!

• when tracking with reference number, choose your country and zip code, or just only try country, if then packages show up they are most likely yours. if you dont do that you just get every shipment with that number as reference number