FanaLab 2.01.28 beta (previously .26) - Post your Feedback here

Comments

• Hi Maurice, is there any option you add to the last .zip the profiles for csl dd/dd pro 8nm? or can you help me to find them in the forum? Would be great to have them together with the dd+ and dd1/dd2 files.

• I have an issue now where the LEDs screen becomes blank after loading LMU and driving. The only way to get it back, is to close Fanalab and re-open it. Then, the next time I get back to it after minimising and playing, it's just blank again.

Any idea what that could be? I haven't had this behaviour before.

• I dont make profiles for CSL DD, sorry.

You could still use my profiles, change FFB to 100 and hope for the best that it "works", but it's untested and I cant guarantee that they feel any good on CSL DD.

• edited March 4

Sounds weird, is the Lab crashing in the background? Are you using 2.01.27 or 2.01.28?

Which wheel? Which Base? Which firmwares?

• edited March 4

The latest 2.01.28, the one including the extra files.

It doesn't crash, just nothing shows on the LED screen, just blank. I can still navigate the tabs so it's definitely not crashed.

Fanatec Clubsport Formula v2.5x rim, SimuCube OSW base, Firmware 46 on the rim, Fanatec driver 456.

This is the only game it happens with.

• edited March 4

As you dont use a Fanatec Base but only a Fanatec Wheel (with an outdated firmware) the issue investigation wont be possible on our end.

• How are the profiles coming along for LMU, Maurice?

I did read about how the RPMS from the devs were a bit innacurate, and that it would have to be hand-cranked. Do you have any ready, say a class?

• Profiles are ready to be released tomorrow or on Wednesday together with profile for the new iRacing Super Formula Light 324 car (depending on when the patch goes live tomorrow, usually when iRacing deploys a patch it's possible that it takes a long downtime.. "never plan to play on patch-day" you know..😅).

• Hello, I have a problem in Le Mans Ultimate with the flag LEDs on my Formula 2.5 wheel. They always light up yellow when there is an incident somewhere on the track and not only when the incident is close to me. That's why the flag LEDs are almost always light up yellow the whole race.

• edited March 4

That's not a Lab issue. It's the game which sends yellow flag signal in Telemetry basically all the time because the AI is doing some weird stuff. The Lab is only the receiving part and forwards whatever it receives from the game to the wheel then. So when the game sends IsFlagYellow=True then the LEDs will turn yellow as that's what's the game is sending in it's Telemetry feed.

Nothing you can do other than disabling yellow FlagLEDs in the Lab if it annoys you.

• Why not? It's a Fanalab issue, and it hasn't happened in any other game. And surely I don't need to buy a Fanatec base to get help on Fanalab.

• edited March 4

Because it cant be investigated and reproduced. It's working fine with the wheel connected to a Fanatec Base. As the devs dont have access to other manufacturer bases, they cant investigate any issues which are specific to useage on other bases and there is therefore no support possible for this kind of issues.

• Fair enough. You make a good point. Apologies for bothering you with this.

• edited March 5

Ok @everyone...

Some of you have asked for LMU profiles for quite some time now...

I decided to wait for the new iRacing 2024 Season 2 build to include a new profile for the Super Formula Lights car and I just finished the profile for that car as well so here you go, this new profile pack includes profiles for every car in LMU as well as the new Super Formula Lights car in iRacing and corrected RPM shift LED values for the Acura ARX-06 GTP car in iRacing which were changed for the 6th and 7th gear according to the iRacing changelog.

The profiles are only compatible to FanaLab V2.01.28 and are incompatible with older Lab versions.

Hope you enjoy, have fun :)

• edited March 6

Works perfectly Maurice. I had forgotten to update the firmware to 456, but once that was done, everything worked like a charm. Thank you very much for everything you do to make this hobby as immersive and fun as it is. You absolutely do an amazing job.

• Top work Maurice 😊👍🏻

• Hi Maurice, I would like to thank you for the various profiles you have created, I own the CSL DD and have always used your profiles by making small modifications on the FFB, I use them for ACC, IRacing and now for LMU, again thank you ;)

• Hi Maaurice, a question regarding the settings in the game, on LMU, I use a DD2, I saw that in the , Steering Torque Capability , you use a value of 15? .In the DD2 it shouldn't be 25. I said something wrong

• As usual appreciate the profiles (LMU). These are the first that I've really had to tone down the FFB. Using those in-game settings and the 1.25 multiple for DD1 in the Tuning Menu, I could barely turn. For example, the Aston GTE at (DD2)75*1.25= 93.75(DD1) in tuning menu was a workout. The other GTEs were 60 or 75 on my DD1 which is great.

Overall, I have to adjust the in-game FFB from 70 to much lower (55-60). Is this the correct approach (adjusting in-game instead of wheelbase profiles)?

• You Have to put it to the max of your base. Example I have a cs dd 12nm I have it on 12

• I use FFB value of 60 which means the base is capped to 15 Nm, therefore, when using FFB 60 in the Tuning Menu, 15 in the game is the correct value. 25 would only be correct if you would use FFB value of 100 in the Tuning Menu.

• Hi Maurice, thanks for the reply. in fact in game I use 100% and set the base to 48 for the GTE and to 52 for LMH and LMp2, as far as rotation is concerned I set it to 900 I tried with Auto but with the GTE it doesn't seem to synchronize well.

• I specify that I am not an expert, I ask to know if I'm getting everything wrong... as is likely :-) I specify that I am not an expert, I ask to know if I'm getting everything wrong... as is likely :-)

LMU is still a very unstable game with unexpected variables

• when i use the profiles and pick the ferrari gte 488 the leds do not match in lmu

• Working fine for me so something is wrong in your settings. Make sure the correct profile is loaded.

• Robert ZemenRobert Zemen Member
    edited March 6

Hey Maurice!

I was download your LMU setups, playing only the Ferrari 499P and the Pit limiter LED are not working.

The speed telemetry data not work, just only the gear. This fault from the game?

Edit: My bad, i totally forgot to enabled telemetry and Game led 😅

• Oké thanks Maurice. I will check it to night.

I use the cs dd the Only thing I have to do is change the overal Ffb for the profiles. The Est is the same as with the cs dd+?

• When i play in LMU, loading the car profile, and my brf set to 55%. When loading the game, the brf always set to 50%. Idk why this happening, but everycar have this issue. Never noticed this, just in LMU.

• What BRF value is saved in the profile when you look at the profile preview?

This discussion has been closed.