FanaLab 2.01.28 beta (previously .26) - Post your Feedback here

Comments

• Okay, thank you very much. I will try again in the next version😀

• Some time in the future, will there be Beam NG support?

• edited March 12

Planned to get investigated if that's possible for some time in the future, yes (translated this means not anytime soon).

• Your pedal is V3, I use V2. The V2 still forget the setup, always need to calibrate, because not saved. This issue is still here after years.. don't know why the Tech guys still not fixing this. đŸ«Ł

What I realized, when the game loading the track, the game reading the base Auto setup settings, which is 50% brf in default. But only the brf, anything else are the same.

Without Fanalab, it's okay.

• Hi Maurice,

a general question when changing wheels:

Let‘s say l‘m ok with 15Nm wheel base output with the 320mm CS RS wheel, but that feels too strong with the 270mm Formula wheel.

Which setting do I have to tone down at best to have the wheel base output reduced to 12,7Nm (15Nm/320mm*270mm)?

FFS, FOR, FEI or a combination of them?

Thank you.

• LasericLaseric Member

Hi all

I have a quick question regarding the use of Maurice's profiles. Maurice whom I thank in passing for him fabulous work.

Once I have integrated the profiles into Fanalab should I manually choose the car I want to drive or does this happen automatically ?

Exemple I play with ACC. I have a Fanatec Profile by default in Fanalab. In the game, if I change cars will the profile assigned to the car I have just chosen change automatically or do I have to exit the game and choose the profile corresponding to this new car in Fanalab?

Thank in advance for your explanation

• Read the readme file - it will tell you how to configure fanalabs to autobind the cars

• LasericLaseric Member

yes I read it but I didn't know if the link was done automatically

to bind the profiles to the respective car, just copy/paste the content of the included ProfileCarsList_ACC.xml file into the already existing ProfileCarsList_ACC.xml file,

• yes, it does.

Fanalabs has a list of all (most?) the cars. The profileCarList xml file that is in Maurices profiles contains the link between the Fanalabs car and the profile he has created for that car.

Or you can go through and manually bind the profiles to the cars yourself

• I have been reliably informed that TC and ABS are now indeed available:

• Our Dev checked and this is 100% false Information.

There is still no TC Level reported in the Telemetry, also not through SimHub. In Game TC is set to 7 and SimHub Telemetry reports TC 0.

And btw, no car in the game has ABS so that's also not available (and would be useless anyway).

• Yeah, ABS will only become relevant when the GT3s come.

Them still not being available though - I will just pass it on. Thanks.

• I have a problem with changing values from profiles, I'm using version 2.01.26.

Every time I change my settings, on the steering wheel or in the FanaLab software itself and then save them, some old value is back.

Example: I change the FOR value in a rf2 profile for a particular car from 100 to 90, press save and suddenly the steering angle (SEN) is 360 instead of 1440 as before. I have no idea where FanaLab gets these values ​​from.

None of the profiles from S1 to S5 say 360 anywhere.

• Hi

What ingame settings are recommended for Iracing when using the Ferrari GT3 settings for DD+

• When you use my profiles then everything is explained in my README files.

• I am Using driver 456 & fanalab 2.01.28 I am Getting constant wheel disconnections with the clubsport dd + I can't finish a race without the wheel disconnecting and It seems to know when I am on my last lap I swear.

The wheel cuts out at best about 18-20 minutes. Worse case every of couple of minutes. This is so frustrating a hot fix is needed asap to resolve the wheel disconnections.

• edited March 17

Thats not a FanaLab issue.

It is a known FIrmware issue, discussed on dozens of pages in the driver 456 feedback thread. Just take a look at that thread and you know whats going on.

To be fixed with new firmware in driver 457 later this month.

In the meantime you can downgrade the driver back to 455 and then manually downgrade the Base Firmware to the one included in 455 to make the issue to happen less often until 457 becomes available with the full fix.

• Thanks I will give that a go with the downgrade .

• The new F1 branded formula wheel has an overlapping problem with the wheel rev LEDs from fanalab and the default driver one.

The wheel rev LEDs are switching from the default configured to the fanalab configured values and vice versa at every configured rpm step, negating each other as soon as the next step is reached. Resulting in organized chaotic blinking of the rev leds.

Wheel base is the DD+.

is that a known issue?

• That is no issue at all.

You just forgot to disable the native LED support from the game so it now interferes with the FanaLab magic.

Just click the two green buttons in the game profile Tab in Fanalab to Enable Telemetry and Enable Fanalab support to disable native game support and then only FanaLab LEDs will light up.

• Marius RieckMarius Rieck Member
    edited March 18

ah thanks for the heads up.

my first wheel that suffered from this.

Maurice keeping shit going in this god forsaken place, thanks!

hopefully the DD+ will get really usable soon.

• Diego MorolliDiego Morolli Member
    edited March 19

Will there also be some nice profiles DD+ for EA WRC? 😍

• Not from me I think as I dont like that game that much so atm I wont spent time into profiles for it...

• makes sense

• edited March 22

Hey guys it seems Fanalab has a more "critical" bug since v26.

i found a problem with my V2.5X in combination with the DD Pro Wheel. First i thought it is a problem with the wheel. After install updates and both Driver (455 and 456) i didn´t find a solution. After some time i found a thread where some guys have similiar problems on another forum. (LM Ultimate)

Problem: the V2.5x Wheel (for me) lost connection after 10-20min of driving. it happens on ACC / AMS2 but not on Forza Motorsport.

It seems the problem exists only when i use Fanalab v.28 ( v.26 didn´t help me either)

is something known here that causes this problem with fanalab? i can reproduce the problem when i try to drive with Fanalab. And i couldn´t reproduce the problem, if i drive without fanalab..

• There is only a known Firmware issue of the CS DD where the wheels lose connection and freeze after some time of driving, which is likely to happen easier when using FanaLab as the issue is that the QR gets overloaded which happens easier the more features you use.

There is no known issue for any other base and I read this for the first time for the GT DD Pro, so your case is unique and I would suggest to contact the support.

• i send you an PN.

i already contacted the support

• Hello😊😊 I noticed that in the beta version of the fanalab there is support for wrc and lemans ultimate. I have this two games and therefore I would like to install the beta. However, I wanted to know if there could be big problems with the beta versions and what I should do before installing it. How can I make a backup of all my current settings? profiles for each machine etc.. ? If I have problems, will I be able to install the previous public version? I apologize for my English 😅

This discussion has been closed.