You found the Easteregg! - UPDATE

Comments

• 31,9k views already - amazing...
  • Hey Guys I just want to give you a little rest over the weekend as there will be no news. Let's see what Monday brings ;)
    So Monday has brought nothing. Quit the teasing is my suggestion.
  • I wouldn't announce anything during a major holiday in one of my biggest countries that purchases my products. Many people are busy and wouldn't even see it till tomorrow.
  • I wouldn't announce anything during a major holiday in one of my biggest countries that purchases my products. Many people are busy and wouldn't even see it till tomorrow.

What countrie ??

• between the club sport 2.5 , the new Sony wheel and the direct drive wheel im in a holding pattern.. im not buying squat until everything is out and reviewed, compared and over scrutinized to within an inch of its life.I still cant believe we have to buy 2 wheels to cover the console world and if the Sony wheel is even a minor step backwards, it will be an excuse not to buy it.Sony will not get a dime from me for their racing crap if i can get the same games on Xbox.  Sony wont get **** from me ever again.Gran tourismo isnt enough of a draw to suck me back in. when the "scorpion "comes out Sony can kiss me ass. And thats coming from a super loyal sony fanboy.F sony

• Former loyal Sony fanboy. way to go a-holes
  • Mark AmbroseMark Ambrose Member
    edited May 2017
    Im considering making a kick ass pc and selling my ps4 pro. and keep my v2 base, bmw wheel. and go all in on steam, And thats from a man havent had a pc (gaming machine) in over 8 years all mac, ipad and iphone in the house

• Im considering making a kick ass pc and selling my ps4 pro. and keep my v2 base, bmw wheel. and go all in on steam, And thats from a man havent had a pc (gaming machine) in over 8 years all mac, ipad and iphone in the house

Once you do you will experience the real nature of Sim Racing. Titles like RaceRoom and iRacing just can't be imagined. I still have a PS4 for games like Horizon and Last of Us, but for Sim Racing its PC only.
  • Im considering making a kick ass pc and selling my ps4 pro. and keep my v2 base, bmw wheel. and go all in on steam, And thats from a man havent had a pc (gaming machine) in over 8 years all mac, ipad and iphone in the house

Once you do you will experience the real nature of Sim Racing. Titles like RaceRoom and iRacing just can't be imagined. I still have a PS4 for games like Horizon and Last of Us, but for Sim Racing its PC only.

Most Dirt rally And the upcomming Dirt 4
    But project cars, Asetta corsa as well

The only thing you will miss out on are Sony exclusives as any MS exclusives will be playable on PC. So that means only missing out on GT. And the way the beta is looking that's not such a loss.

The only thing you will miss out on are Sony exclusives as any MS exclusives will be playable on PC. So that means only missing out on GT. And the way the beta is looking that's not such a loss.

Second thing. I dont like WINDOWS havent missed it at all in this last 8 years, that my biggest problem at this point, 

Second thing. I dont like WINDOWS havent missed it at all in this last 8 years, that my biggest problem at this point, 
    I'm a Apple guy myself. Hate windows. I got a pc strictly for sim. Don't use it for anything else

What countrie ??

Memorial Day in the USA

What countrie ??

Memorial Day in the USA

When is that. I'm in Denmark
  • It's today
  • So Thomas, it's Monday....any news?

Sorry to be negative but I begin to think that Thomas doesn't care about us, loyal customers. Why make such an announce without being able to show or tell something? In order to have views on the blog? In the same way, why telling us to wait for monday if no news are given on Monday? Just tell us that this announce was an error because you do not control the communication process at all, we can understand that. I love Fanatec products and am a loyal customer for years but I really don't like this communication policy. A least we could have the opportunity to be alerted by mail when important news are edited. I give up for this blog. Good races to all
  • ... Let's see what Monday brings ;)
    First of all I can't see the message here that we WILL get some news on Monday. So I'm not disapointed. We all know what's upcomming and latest with the release of GT Sport (I assume earlier at E3 mid of June) we will be able to order the new wheel and this Easter Egg thing...
  • ... Let's see what Monday brings ;)
    First of all I can't see the message here that we WILL get some news on Monday. So I'm not disapointed. We all know what's upcomming and latest with the release of GT Sport (I assume earlier at E3 mid of June) we will be able to order the new wheel and this Easter Egg thing...

Lol, sure this is one way to see Things...But................

1. Why is this Post started in April? For me its a big piss-take!

2. Its not a good Style from a Company to do a Communication like in this Thread. Lets see what Monday brings (and after writing this take another Beer and laugh at this naive Racingnerds which are waiting) 

3. There are a lot of People using a PS4 which are desperatly waiting for a licensed Fanatec Wheel. And some of them, like me, must have a new wheel because the old wheel is broken. So it is a unbearable Situation; wait for the Fanatec Wheel - in my Opinion it also can take Month that the PS4-Wheel will be announced - or buy another Product from another Company.

• edited May 2017
    I think we've all gotta live in peace with the fact that Sony wants it reveled at E3 expo. There's nothing or anything else more important coming our way before that date. I've heard that there was a different version of GT Sport presented at the 24h of Nürnberg then the closed beta version, so I say Fanatec compatible and presented. Sony wants to show of this big announcement, while those MF held of Thomas for years... We live in a sad and greedy world, where we as end users are the companies toys... Not the other way around. If it comes sooner... The better for us... But 2 weeks ain't that far away anymore.
  • Former loyal Sony fanboy. way to go a-holes
    No need for this, please try and keep this forum a decent place.
  • edited May 2017
    Hey Guys I just want to give you a little rest over the weekend as there will be no news. Let's see what Monday brings ;)

He never specified which Monday.
    Could be next week, next month or in 10 years.
    Clever if you ask me.
  • So Thomas, it's Monday....any news?

Sorry to be negative but I begin to think that Thomas doesn't care about us, loyal customers. Why make such an announce without being able to show or tell something? In order to have views on the blog? In the same way, why telling us to wait for monday if no news are given on Monday? Just tell us that this announce was an error because you do not control the communication process at all, we can understand that. I love Fanatec products and am a loyal customer for years but I really don't like this communication policy. A least we could have the opportunity to be alerted by mail when important news are edited. I give up for this blog. Good races to all
    Thomas actually tries to be as open as possible to his customers to keep them informed. That doesn't mean that he is in control of everything regarding this Sony license thing. These are not errors or Thomas/Fanatec not caring, but product development reality that comes with bumps and hiccups. For sure this can be 'fixed' by Thomas not telling us anything anymore and staying away from this forum, but personally that's not the solution I prefer.
  • whatever it is, don't care any more.
  • leon liu said:
    whatever it is, don't care any more.
    Why? What did you decide to buy instead? Just curious that's all
  • I think we've all gotta live in peace with the fact that Sony wants it reveled at E3 expo. There's nothing or anything else more important coming our way before that date. I've heard that there was a different version of GT Sport presented at the 24h of Nürnberg then the closed beta version, so I say Fanatec compatible and presented. Sony wants to show of this big announcement, while those MF held of Thomas for years... We live in a sad and greedy world, where we as end users are the companies toys... Not the other way around. If it comes sooner... The better for us... But 2 weeks ain't that far away anymore.

Agree most of it. But 2 weeks is a long time when dirt 4 is out next week. And stil no way to use it with the setup we have now. (And yes I preorded it)
  • Fine if he can't tell anything until E3 then just tell that us that instead of wasting our time. A lot of us spent good money on Clubsport base v2 and can't use on our ps4 and have to get a new wheel. Which I would rather be Fanatec but if they keep playing games with us there going to loose customers. Stop leading your customers along its not enjoyable.
  • Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
    It seems that everybody is tired of waiting and so are we.

Tomorrow is the day!
  • OLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • Now that we may be on the verge of knowing everything I have questions regarding availability. 

1. Will there be enough to go around? 
    2. Will existing customers get voucher codes as in the past?

Thanks Thomas
  • I'm ready to contribute to all the freaky attitudes @ Fanatec! To go from a DFGT to a Fanatec is just going to be awesome!!