Updates on Mclaren, Podium Base and GTS

Comments

• it wont be long Now.
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    edited April 2018
    it wont be long Now.
    Stop teasing  :P
  • Here's my question for Thomas: will the dual clutch work even if you have your Clubsport pedals connected via USB (and not connected directly to the wheel)? I connect my V3 inverted using USB to get proper throttle and brake vibration in all PC games using Fanaleds.
    Hey Brandon just curious what games are you having an issues with the break vibration not working? The only one I haven't played is Dirt, but mine work on all others without using Fanaleds.
    I think it was either Assetto Corsa or Automobilista that didn't work one time when Fanaleds crashed. Honestly, I'd never tried without fanaleds so I guess I'll try that this weekend. I have AC, AMS, iRacing, rFactor 2, R3E and Dirt Rally. Does it vibrate at a set pressure or does it actually detect wheel lockup?
  • When wheel lockup is detected, but you can set how sensitive it is
    Here's my question for Thomas: will the dual clutch work even if you have your Clubsport pedals connected via USB (and not connected directly to the wheel)? I connect my V3 inverted using USB to get proper throttle and brake vibration in all PC games using Fanaleds.
    Hey Brandon just curious what games are you having an issues with the break vibration not working? The only one I haven't played is Dirt, but mine work on all others without using Fanaleds.
    I think it was either Assetto Corsa or Automobilista that didn't work one time when Fanaleds crashed. Honestly, I'd never tried without fanaleds so I guess I'll try that this weekend. I have AC, AMS, iRacing, rFactor 2, R3E and Dirt Rally. Does it vibrate at a set pressure or does it actually detect wheel lockup?
    When wheel lockup is detected, but you can set how sensitive it is.
  • When wheel lockup is detected, but you can set how sensitive it is
    Here's my question for Thomas: will the dual clutch work even if you have your Clubsport pedals connected via USB (and not connected directly to the wheel)? I connect my V3 inverted using USB to get proper throttle and brake vibration in all PC games using Fanaleds.
    Just tested with USB and no Fanaleds; it doesn’t work in AC or AMS. So basically you’re saying it only works by itself when connected to a Fanatec wheel? Great cause I think I lost my RJ12 cable.
  • This maybe the difference, I like mine connected to the wheel so I can adjust brake strength through the rim.
    When wheel lockup is detected, but you can set how sensitive it is
    Just tested with USB and no Fanaleds; it doesn’t work in AC or AMS. So basically you’re saying it only works by itself when connected to a Fanatec wheel? Great cause I think I lost my RJ12 cable.
    This maybe the difference, I like mine connected to the wheel so I can adjust brake strength through the rim.
  • Estimated shipping date: 15/02/2018
    Actual shipping date: 20/04/2018
  • Now just see if the postman comes from Germany or takes the slow boat from China..

• JP Mens said:
    Estimated shipping date: 15/02/2018
    Where are these dates from? My last email from Fanatec said they would start shipping the 24th of April. But that email was some time ago and it’s from the Black Friday preorder.
  • Ita not a email. Its in youre account on the Fanatec Homepage
  • JP Mens said:
    Estimated shipping date: 15/02/2018
    Where are these dates from? My last email from Fanatec said they would start shipping the 24th of April. But that email was some time ago and it’s from the Black Friday preorder.
    Pierre is right.. Monday, Tuesday, we’ll see.. 

• 1Geplantes Lieferdatum: 15.02.2018 Tatsächliches Lieferdatum: 20.04.2018 Summe: 187,23€
  • edited April 2018
    Did any one receive a shipping mail from UPS?
  • Some did
  • No, only the confirmation from fanatec that the wheel has been shipped. Nothing from UPS or someone else
  • O sorry. Guess that's thru.. shipped anyway.
  • Woah...so I have a CSW 2.5...I just powered it on and it went full speed from wheel lock to wheel lock over and over (good things my hands were clear!)...it repeated this continuously so I turned the power off after about a minute. Disconnected and reconnected the rim and tried powering up again, it powered up normally this time (slow rotation). Has that happened to anyone in here before?
  • Looks like we will hold that beautifull new GT-wheel in our hands very soon. Will there be a new firmware for the wheel bases to properly recognize the GT wheel or are we set with versions 292 (CSW) / 293 (CSL) from autumn 2017.
  • Mine still not shipped.

Estimated shipping date: 15/02/2018
    Actual shipping date:

• It looks like mine got shipped on Friday, but still waiting for the tracking from ups. On the details it looks like only the wheel got shipped and not the QR. Has any got the QR shipped?
  • Both still say “payment verified” under order status.
  • edited April 2018

It looks like mine got shipped on Friday, but still waiting for the tracking from ups. On the details it looks like only the wheel got shipped and not the QR. Has any got the QR shipped?

Both were sent on the 20th, but I bought both.

• Looks like we will hold that beautifull new GT-wheel in our hands very soon. Will there be a new firmware for the wheel bases to properly recognize the GT wheel or are we set with versions 292 (CSW) / 293 (CSL) from autumn 2017.
    New driver v310 was just uploaded on both the download section of the wheel bases and the rim itself.
    New driver v310 was just uploaded on both the download section of the wheel bases and the rim itself.
    v310 driver is compatible with csw v2? Because on csw v2 download page there is only v292 driver available...
  • Did anyone receive the Mclaren wheel?
  • Bernd ZiebellBernd Ziebell Member
    edited April 2018
    My order history says shipping order was transmitted to UPS on 20.04.; but I have not received a shipping notification from UPS yet. JUST GET THE UPS NOTIFICATION
  • Nico ErnstNico Ernst Member
    edited April 2018
    My order history says shipping order was transmitted to UPS on 20.04.; but I have not received a shipping notification from UPS yet.

same here

26.11.2017WartenVielen Dank für Ihre Bestellung bei Fanatec.
    26.11.2017In BearbeitungWir haben Ihre Bestellung erhalten und bearbeiten diese derzeit.
    15.12.2017Zahlung bestätigtIhre Zahlung wurde bestätigt. Die bestellten Waren werden für den Versand vorbereitet. Sollten ein oder mehrere Artikel nicht an Lager sein, so wird der gesamte Auftrag nach Eingang der vorbestellten Artikel im Lager versendet werden.
    20.04.2018versendetIhr Auftrag wurde in den Versand übergeben. Das Transportunternehmen sendet Ihnen die Trackingdaten per E-Mail zu.

• My order history says shipping order was transmitted to UPS on 20.04.; but I have not received a shipping notification from UPS yet.

same here

26.11.2017In BearbeitungWir haben Ihre Bestellung erhalten und bearbeiten diese derzeit.
    15.12.2017Zahlung bestätigtIhre Zahlung wurde bestätigt. Die bestellten Waren werden für den Versand vorbereitet. Sollten ein oder mehrere Artikel nicht an Lager sein, so wird der gesamte Auftrag nach Eingang der vorbestellten Artikel im Lager versendet werden.
    20.04.2018versendetIhr Auftrag wurde in den Versand übergeben. Das Transportunternehmen sendet Ihnen die Trackingdaten per E-Mail zu.

+1
  • just got the email form ups 
    My order history says shipping order was transmitted to UPS on 20.04.; but I have not received a shipping notification from UPS yet.

same here

+1

• Just received my UPS notification for a minute!