Comments

• now i got email from UPS 
  • Me too. 26 April
  • Me too - 24.04. :-))
  • Delivery 24 april :) Thanks neighbor!
  • edited April 2018
    Me too. 26 April
  • Wow the hype is real!  :P Have fun with your new wheel guys  :)>-
  • UPS Service: UPS WORLDWIDE SAVER Anzahl Pakete: 2 Paketgewicht: 2.5 KGS Geplantes Zustelldatum: 24/04/2018
  • since the first bunch get their rims tomorrow I want to hear your comments on how it performs, so let us all know. Have fun guys!
  • Rafael  MorelRafael Morel Member
    edited April 2018
    Mine was shipped today!!! I am hyped! This thing looks beautiful!

Post pictures and unboxing videos when you get yours, people. Mine will be here probably this friday...Can´t wait!

• edited April 2018
    Einer hat das Lenkrad bei Kleinanzeigen für 399€ bereits eingestellt =))
  • What means FEI? wheel base feels awsome after update v310 on xbox..hope withe coming Wheel too..thanks guys
  • Anyone in Australia had theirs shipped yet? I haven’t had any emails yet, was spose to ship yesterday:(
  • edited April 2018
    What means FEI? wheel base feels awsome after update v310 on xbox..hope withe coming Wheel too..thanks guys
    I believe FEI means force effect intensity. It's like a "damper" for for your feedback respons.
  • Anyone in Australia had theirs shipped yet? I haven’t had any emails yet, was spose to ship yesterday:(
    Not yet, no email and account status of the order shows it still just as 'payment verified' with no shipping date. Really hope it gets here for the weekend, new league season starts on Sunday would be great to have it for that.

So the new driver has a new 'FEI effect? Keen to know more about that.
  • Thought FEI was a PS4 thing brought in to help with GT Sport, is it for use on all platforms now ?
  • I got confirmation once more from Fanatec this morning concerning my order, but no details as to a shipping date...I'm assuming USA-based customers will get theirs later on.
  • Is the v310 driver compatible with V2 wheel base? 
  • edited April 2018
    What drivers do we use for csw v2? some users will receive the wheel today and there are no new drivers.
  • Yes, come on Thomas. CSW V2 users need to know if we can use the V310 driver package.
  • Yes, come on Thomas. CSW V2 users need to know if we can use the V310 driver package.
    Yes you can/must use the driver 310 to install the latest firmware for your CSW v2. It is safe to install.
  • Oh come on guys. You know, if the driver is available on the download page of your CSW V2 of course you can use this driver for your base.  ;)

• Oh come on guys. You know, if the driver is available on the download page of your CSW V2 of course you can use this driver for your base.  ;)
    Ok. The driver has just been published
  • Hello Thomas or Fanatec.

When are people in Australia getting their mclaren wheels, so far i haven't received any emails regarding delivery.

• Got it! :-)

• attach some photos, please.
  • Just arrived  :x
    IMG.jpg 653.2K
  • Help! The wheel arrived and now it wants to be calibrated. To do so, it says in menu (how do I enter it?) Press D-Pad and Xbox. Which D-Pad? There is no D-PAD?!
  • Help! The wheel arrived and now it wants to be calibrated. To do so, it says in menu (how do I enter it?) Press D-Pad and Xbox. Which D-Pad? There is no D-PAD?!
    Press the Tuning Menu Button near the blue Mode switch and then press the D-Pad (yes, there is one) on the left side and the XBox Button at the same time. You can find this info also in the official Quick Guide in the Download section of  the McL (or even included in the Box :D)
  • Jörg ZieglerJörg Ziegler Member
    edited April 2018
    Help! The wheel arrived and now it wants to be calibrated. To do so, it says in menu (how do I enter it?) Press D-Pad and Xbox. Which D-Pad? There is no D-PAD?!
    You use it on PS4??? The D-pad is the "funky switch" ( press that small joy stick in )