Announcing the Podium Racing Wheel F1 for PS4 and Podium Advanced Paddle Module

123457»

Comments

• Ah, okay...thanx for clearing that up Maurice ;)
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    edited March 2019
    Would love to order the Podium APM though I’m curious as to how it looks on the Formula V2 with Gold and red. Not a Ferrari fan ;) Plus a little OCD with color matching my rig lol
  • hello ,

I have a few questions:

1) All the DD PS4 which will be sent with the second batch on the 14th of June are then guaranteed to have the DD2 motor?

2) If I play without the torque key, will I still get good feedback...I want to feel the car but I don't like "fighting" the wheel.

3) Will you guys let us know when the second batch is almost sold out so the guys like me who can't make their mind can speed up making the decision to buy it or not?

Cheers.

PS: That PS4 DD rim looks awesome!!
  • hello ,

I have a few questions:

1) All the DD PS4 which will be sent with the second batch on the 14th of June are then guaranteed to have the DD2 motor?

2) If I play without the torque key, will I still get good feedback...I want to feel the car but I don't like "fighting" the wheel.

3) Will you guys let us know when the second batch is almost sold out so the guys like me who can't make their mind can speed up making the decision to buy it or not?

Cheers.

PS: That PS4 DD rim looks awesome!!
    1. yes
    2. Without the Torque Key the Output is limited to CSW v2.5 level, so around 8Nm
  • edited April 2019
    1. Yes. They said, that they will communicate it very clear if something changes here.

2. Sure, it's just limited, as Maurice already said. You can also plug the torque key in and then reduce the strength in the game and/or in the tuning menu.
    I have a DD2 and the torque key plugged in. I just reduced my game and wheel settings so I get round about 10 - 12 Nm at maximum and that feels quite comfortable to me.

3. That's something Fanatec has to answer ;)
  • I would like to add more questions :

4- When do Fanatec plan to sell the side bracket cockpit mountings of the DD1/DD2 base ?

5- Do Fanatec plan to update their RennSport cockpit for the DD1/DD2 ?

6- Do Fanatec plan to sell keyboard support for their RennSport cockpit ?

7- Podium advance paddles of different colors to match the steering wheels colors ?
  • I would like to add more questions :

4- When do Fanatec plan to sell the side bracket cockpit mountings of the DD1/DD2 base ?

5- Do Fanatec plan to update their RennSport cockpit for the DD1/DD2 ?

6- Do Fanatec plan to sell keyboard support for their RennSport cockpit ?

7- Podium advance paddles of different colors to match the steering wheels colors ?
    4. soon
    5. Update? The RSC already supports the DD with the 3 hole bottom mount and the upcoming Side mount
    6. Only Fanatec can answer but because the cockpit is already very old and nothing was released .. I think chances are not high.
    7. Oh yes, I HOPE they do. At least a standard black carbon version without gold which really doesnt match all the different v2 wheels and UHX wheels...