Update to Customer Care Situation & Challenges | Cases older than 14 Days

Comments

• UPS did not send me a tracking email either, luckily i was home today when my packages arrived out of the blue. It is not Fanatec to blame, it is UPS who don't send tracking emails to all customers I guess.. If UPS don't send a tracking email then it also does not appear in your account on the Fanatec website on PC. Also watch out for scammers and don't answer or open sms messages from UPS that something is wrong with your order or that you have to pay customs. Call UPS when in doubt because there are a lot of scammers active in name of UPS !!! Also in your UPS account set notification preferences to email and push notification only and do NOT activate sms notification here so you know when you get a sms with a link in it such as "followUPS" for example that you getting scammed! You been warned, merry Christmas

• Good morning,

I currently have 2 orders with you and have spoken to UPS this morning as i deal with them for work and they have said the items have been sent back to yourselves due to the incorrect IMPORT documentation sent from your side.

MY ORDERS 21ST NOVEMBER 1803872

20TH NOVEMBER 1793098

When will the above be resent with the correct documentation etc?

My husband also has 2 separate orders with you 1779361 (30th OCTOBER ) which says completely shipped but no tracking

Also 1772718 (21stOCTOBER) but is on pre order so i understand this will not get sent yet.

Both ordered at separate times.

We have invested a lot of money on this Eco system and have all the other parts ready and waiting to complete our 1st sim rig.

When will all these items be sent and will they be sent with the correct documentation so we can pay the import fees etc and receive our items ASAP

Kind regards,

Sam

• You and me both samantha.

I the replacements order, I received just one item of 5. So in two months (from 2nd October) I only have the wheel and pedals.

They have shipped the third replacement, but the QR package already went back. So even if I receive the remaining ones, still can't do anything.

• Dear Fanatec team,

Would you be able to provide some information regarding my order? I understand that there is a delay but some information as expected ETA or at least shipping would be highly appreciated. The completely shipped status is also not really customer friendly due to it blocking cancellation of the order, I am willing to wait for the order to be properly shipped but only if there is adequate communication towards the status.

Awaiting a reply with some details.

Thank you !

• Dear fanatec team,

On black friday I made an order 1841965.

After paying the web told me an error ocurred, the payment went through, i can see an order that is still “The order is in process” after some days. I didnt recieve any confimation email either. I dont mind long waits but these problems shouldnt happen.

Please can you confirm everything is okay?

Thanks in advanced.

Diego

• Wieso ist hier eigentlich alles nur auf Englisch ihr beschissenen Rassisten. Immerhin sind wir noch in Deutschland und ist eine deutsche Firma also.

Wie wäre es denn mal mit einer Sendungsnummer?? Habe die letzten Pakete gerade nur so mit Glück bekommen das der ups Mann eine Benachrichtigung hinterlassen hat. Mit meiner letzten Bestellung habe ich irgendwie das Gefühl ist es nicht so. Warte jetzt schon länger und habe weder Sendungsnummer noch eine Benachrichtigung das es da ist. Was ist da los?

Bestellnummer: 1810624

• Dear fanatec team,

Do you have an ETA for order 1809624 ?

It was made on 21 November, still processing in blue status.

Thanks in advance.

• Eine Deutsche Firma die International tätig ist. International wird Englisch gesprochen, wenn dein Bildungsstand das nicht erlaubt musst du was dran ändern.

Wenn dir das nicht passt such dir ein anderes Forum.

Es dauert nach wie vor noch lange bis was von Fanatec kommt.

• Hello Fanatec team

I must now also ask what the delivery situation is for order 1792382.

I have received a tracking number, but UPS only ever says "label created".

• I have problem with my order 1788314 

Ordered on 11/11/2023

I got the trucking number on 22/11/2023 but since that no updated

On UPS site it written that ( Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet. 22/11/2023  17:00)

I wan't to know when my order will be shipped

• Dear Fanatec team,

Do you have an ETA for order 1821021?

It was made on 23 November and is already in " Completely shipped" status. But I still haven't got the track number.

Thanks in advance.

• And one more question.

Why did you decide to start or continue moving your warehouses, on the eve of or during the Black Friday promotion? Is it really so difficult to guess or provide for the increased load?

You, as a company, are a sponsor of racing events, and you have a huge amount of advertising. Couldn't you invest money in logistics? Do you not respect your clients who pay you a lot of money?

• Hello,

Could you please give the tracking number of my order?

Order: 1822571

Invoice 802189

Thank you

• Hi Fanatec,

Are any of these questions about orders being answered?

I'm seeing a lot of questions but very little answers?

9th November - ordered 1787121

23rd November - Tracking number received.

"The sender created a label for your shipment. When we receive the package, we’ll show the shipment progress and scheduled delivery date.

If it’s been a few days since the label was created, check with the sender to determine when the package will be provided to UPS."

Any update?

• This is some grim joke. 😁 I ordered two weeks ago and haven't received the ordered goods. However, the orders are marked as delivered in your system. How is it possible that such a reputable company like Fanatec operates so poorly? You could have limited sales. Instead, you collected orders, and now you'll be shipping them so slowly. With such dismal customer service, we should receive an additional discount. My order number is 1799208. When will the shipment be sent?

• Lucas KrebsLucas Krebs Member
    edited November 2023

order number 1809230

Where is my order? I haven't heard anything for a long time. How long did you want to give her the excuse of changing logistics partner? That counts for a month but not a half year. That's an unreasonable expectation that a million companies can't get it together to get shit service under control it is an imposition

• In October, the company's CEO announced problems with delivery. And yet, the company organizes “Black Friday” by indicating on the website the availability of goods and delivery time of 4-7 days. And only after you pay for the goods. The company reports delays. The company takes the customers' money and nothing happens.

• order number 1859110

I don't see a tracking number (not on smartphone and not on desktop). Can you provide me the tracking number?

• edited November 2023

When will the shipment be sent?

• I made an order on the 11th of Nov. 2023 "Order number: 1788314"

I got hte trucking number on the 22nd of nov.

on UPS site shows that

Since that nothing, UPS doesn't collect my order.

So when i'm going to have my order

• Hello, I placed an order on November 24.

My order says "Completely shipped" but I haven't received a tracking number or an email from UPS.

My order numbers :

• Hello, I placed an order on November 24.

My order says "Completely shipped" but I haven't received a tracking number or an email from UPS.

My order number is:

kind regards

• Order #1787392 placed 9th Nov. Label created with UPS on 17th!!! And still they dint have my package. Disgusting customer service!!!

• Placed an order on Black Friday well aware of the issues, then placed another order the following Monday for something I forgot, again, knowing the issues and possible delays. I was on the website again yesterday looking at stuff and for S&G's I checked my order status, and to my surprise..

I got no email though stating the fact or any tracking information. Come on Fanatec

😁

• Dear All. Small update as I had also said few words here. I finally received my CS DD with QR2 and McLaren wheel 2 days ago. Sadly there were no Tracking Number send and put in my profile so delivery guy just took me by surprise and it was just pure luck that I was in home that day. Nevertheless this is valuable information that you all need to be prepared that there will be no Tracking number shared with you but you will get package anyway. My order was placed 19th of October so I am afraid that people that ordered on November may need to wait a little more.

• Should change your name to Wankatec. You're the most shambolic, inept, disorganised and rude company I've ever had the misfortune to deal with. Hope you go bankrupt!! Clowns

• I ordered on 1.st of November, order got shipped back to sender, since then they only send me one email „oh yeah we can see it on the tracking number that the packages are in our warehouse“ since last thursday no more Information, even in my ups account. It shows all the old trackingnumbers, but nothing is going forward. They might respond to my instant respond email in 2 weeks LoL.

Its a big joke.

• They only need to create a new label with my correct adress and send it out. It will take them ages.

I think i will not race in this year.

U guys can send me a discount, for the money i already paid to iracing. Have to go racing with my gamepad again, gg.