Black Friday Orders | Shipping Update 2

Comments

• I ordered on 25/11

Not a single change since then

Not a single reply

Just a blue "The order is in process"

wtf

• Hello, I will share good news, I ordered 18.11 (order number 179*) and now I have something in tracking through reference number (yesterday was empty). 6/7 packages has delivery date 14.12, one does not have any date. Of course since tracking is not by package number I don't know anything else. Delivery to Poland.

• Order: 1788313

Ordered 10th November. Returned to sender 30th November due to incomplete paperwork.

Got a response on the 4th December saying it'd be sent back out right away but more than a week later I've heard nothing. No new tracking number, no change at all in my Fanatec account, nothing from UPS.

In addition, I missed out on Black Friday prices and despite Thomas Jackermeier replying to me directly on here stating that you'd honour them in my case (given it hadn't even been shipped still), customer support still haven't issued any sort of refund even after I sent them a screenshot of said conversation as instructed.

I'm trying really hard to be patient but it's been over a month. As far as I can see my order hasn't been reshipped. Everything was in stock when I ordered. My money has been taken. I've not had any sort of part refund as promised. Totally in limbo.

• edited December 2023

how can you be so late? Couldn't you get an idea of the volume you were going to have for black friday? As a big company your management is null.... How can it be that there are still items on the website available for 5-7 days, when there are customers who have been waiting for more than 20 days. Can you answer any of the emails I have sent you?

• My order placed on November 28th (GT DD Pro) just arrived 1 hour ago (didn't get a tracking number).

My BF order (CSL Pedals V2 & CSL Wheel V2.5xx ), placed on November 26th, arrived last week (December 5th - with tracking number).

(I'm living just 30 mins away from their distribution centre in Hamburg, this might have helped 😉)

• The EU Rights for non commercial customers are quiet easy in case of delayed delivery:

Missing delivery 

If you don't receive your goods within 30 days, or within the agreed time, you should remind the trader giving them an additional, reasonable time limit to deliver. For example, if the trader has informed you that your delivery is delayed by a week because of problems with his suppliers you should consider giving him that extra week. 

If the trader still doesn't deliver within the extended deadline then you're entitled to terminate your contract and be reimbursed as soon as possible. You don't have to give the trader extra time if they refuse to deliver or when an agreed delivery period is essential, for example, if you need the goods for a specific event, such as a dress for a wedding, and you have informed the trader of this in advance. 

Sample story 

You can cancel an order if goods aren't delivered at the agreed time 

In mid-November Andrej from Slovakia ordered a case of wine online from Italy for his family's Christmas celebrations. Christmas came and went, without the wine being delivered. 

As the product was not delivered within 30 days, even though he had reminded the trader and given him some extra time to deliver, Andrej is entitled to a refund from the trader.

https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/consumers/shopping/shipping-delivery/index_en.htm

• I live near Frankfurt, this shouldn't be a big hassle within Germany, no matter where you live, would be my expectation.

• ladies and gentlemen we have a winner! You are the first person to actually receive the mythical 2.5X. Please share a photo so we can worship it!!

• Here is the reason for the Big BF:

On 10 th of November stocks fall to 4,1€, and now after BF 7 €...

It works!

In 2021 stocks take 24€, then drop to 4,1€...

• I can’t believe what’s happening, if I had bought a product from a bad Chinese company, these things wouldn’t have happened to me. At least I would have gotten a response.

We’ve been outright scammed. I will initiate a chargeback with my bank for my credit card.

It’s a big disgrace and disappointment. The Fanatec brand turns out to be a false fame brought by internet celebrities.

• edited December 2023

UPDATE2:

Got tracking number on Fanatec site for order placed 28.11.

Still nothing for my order placed 25.11. which includes mythical CSL 2.5X.

I can see that CSL 2.5 (wheel w/o xbox support) is available. I would agree with fanatec to send me that one instead. I would not ask them to return me money (price difference between 2.5 and 2.5X).

• edited December 2023

Order 1831xxx on 24/11

red box in progress for 18 days still not yet receive email or have further status change.

money kept by Fanatec, I need to pay for the credit card.

Fanatec, what can I do?

• Should I be concerned if this is what UPS tells me ? (I didn't receive anything)

I get this when entering my order number without filling the country and postal code. When I do, it says that no parcel are found. Is there a chance that multiple parcels have the same reference number ?

• I have searched order id and postal code for a past order I actually received and it works, whereas if I search the order that is still pending it finds no results, therefore I assume they didn't ship yours (or mine). But you know, it would be good if someone from Fanatec would say something.

• That is correct, if you want, create an UPS My choice account if you put your address and name at some point you will see the full order as separate packages and track numbers. Usually very close to delivery

• Still processing. Ordered 29/11 the ready2race bundle. Csl dd base was avaible on 01/12.

Looks like im not going to be ready2race for a while. Worst shitshow of a company ever. They better find a good way to compensate every one for this fuckup.

• "Looks like im not going to be ready2race for a while"

ROTFL 😂🤣😂

Welcome to the club. I am playing ACC with my keyboard and stil manage to get good times online.

• I'm quite sure they will deliver but with long delays. They really got overwhelmed with orders and are now in trouble.

• In an only fools and horses manner, I agree with you: this time next year we'll be smiling on all this... except for those who will need to issue warranty.

• Italy based, I just received all my stuff, Formula 2.5x included! Order placed on november 24th

• These are excelent news! Did you received tracking number?

• Aaaaahhhhh I'm based on Italy too!! But no signs of shipping my stuff... Order placed same day :(

• of course not but yesterday I received the first of 5 boxes and with that I've been able to track the other 4

• italy too, order made on november 24th for 2.5x (only that in the order) and still nothing

• Can any1 confirm - is 1 item = 1 box?

So if my order has 5 items - is that 5 UPS boxes?

Or Fanatec packs few items in one box?

• That was my case. 5 items, 5 boxes, 5 different tracking numbers

• i ordered multiple times with fanatec, and every time it was different boxes, usually with 1 main traking number, and the others linked to that one.

I forgot to say earlier, i also bought the shifter during black friday, that was delivered in 4 days after the order, but the 2.5x is nowhere to be seen

• Always multiple packages, which is weird. I'm quite sure that it would be more cost effective to bundle them as one - as long as the package size doesn't grow to crazy dimensions :-D

• I bought the CSL DD Bundle (3 items) and I have tracking only for 2 parcels plus I only have serial numbers on fanatec my product page for 2 of the 3 items. So, i am guessing the screwed my order then?