ClubSport DD+ Update

Comments

• Same. Seems hopeful.

• I pre-ordered my DD+ on January 8th. Took the money within 24 hours

I was so excited for it to ship, at first, 26th February I was practically counting the days until then, 7th February i get an email saying they started shipping. i was even more excited checking my emails first thing in the morning for...nothing, then I get the email saying the container is delayed and it'll be there on the 11th March, again I was still hopeful, waiting and just wondering if I can wake up on the 11th with an email saying my package is shipped towards me and nothing , past 3 days no news from them, texted them 3 times on email, 2 youtube comments and nothing, I'm honestly gutted that other people who order the bundles get it immediately while we're waiting here for one singular products for months!!!! I hope something will change soon I'm slowly losing hope

• Isn't just bundles, seen people ordering DD+ in this last week and having it ship already, in the same country as me..

Whereas I'm like you with a preorder from early January that has not shipped yet.

Seems people at Fanatec need to learn the definition of pre order, and how fair stock allocation should be done (including how the F1 and GT bundles have been done in that too...)

• My order from 09.01. with the DD+ is now in status "Handover to warehouse".

I don't have serial numbers yet but the Warranty Expiration Date is 15.03.2026.

I also got a mail and an invoice.

Seems that all products from the order were reserved the whole time 👍️

No tracking info yet.

• Mine is also handed over to wearhouse. I ordered it on 01.23. It is sour feeling after the joke that they have done with us. They need to gove some sort of compensation for this imo.

• This morning I woke up with a nice fanatec email, attached the invoice and the communication that my order is being delivered to the warehouse, waiting for shipment, maybe it's the right time. I ordered on 26/12/23.🤞

• mine too. 🎉

they are having busy morning 😅

• Same for me no trcking number for the moment, I hope that the shippment will not be a new joke and a long waiting..

• Exactly, but this time the warranty period is getting shorter... we already have 1 day less ;)

• I'm also worried about it since I have heard how many people have had their orders transferred to the warehouse pending for weeks...by the way, I always thought this managing of handovering the orders to warehouse is very strange: how can hold things in the warehouse if they haven't the order processed to them? Have they 2 different warehouses, one for the stock and the other one for the shipments? I don't think so... 😅

We will see what happen and we'll have the tracking number...

• edited March 14

Mine was moved to warehouse over two weeks ago. And nothing happened since then.

It means nothing from today's Fanatec, except they take ability from you to cancel the orfer.

• And they take all that time from the warranty.

• Guys check your Orders tab, and look all the way down for Tracking number. Fanatec and UPS didn't send any notification about shipping.

• edited March 15

Nothing there. No serials no tracking.

Just how much I "donated" to Fanatec for the order

• Likewise, my preorder availability dates are still Jan 17/16 for the DD+ and QR2 WS respectively. Just stuck "in process". 113 days since my order was placed and Fanatec has had my money, 38 days since I was told of the exciting news that the DD+ was finally approved to ship to customers.

• Good morning, I received an email with the tracking number, although it is not reported in my fanatec account. I hope it arrives soon!!!!!🤞🤞

• Nothing here... But this should be the week

• I received a link with the tracking number, expected delivery date is tomorrow. is it real life?! looking forward. fingers crossed for a coilwhineless unit 🤞🍀🤫😁

• Got the mail today that it was sent and will be delivered today.

Fingers crossed

• When did you guys order?

Just to get an idea of when to expect getting some good news...

• Order updated, shipped on 15.3 arriving tomorrow 19/3!!! Finally!!!

• Thank you. I ordered on 09.01. but with a couple of other products. No news so far. I'll keep you updated!

• Is there anyone like me who ordered the DD+ in 2024 with status Handover to warehouse and without having a tracking number?

• Yes still no tracking number...I hope to have one at the end of this week (7 business day in Europe indicated in the email)

• Ron EwaldRon Ewald Member
    edited March 19

Yes, i ordered a DD+ on 25th Feb, went to warehouse on 29th Feb and no updates since then. The communicated 7 business days are a joke. 😄

I am quite sure, that "handover to warehouse" means nothing, as long as it is an order containing products, that had a preorder date at the time of purchase. These orders will be shipped one after another and when I see, that peoples orders from 26.12.2023 getting shipped on 15.03.2024, then I'm afraid it will still take a while for me.

People who buy a DD+ now, which is in stock, get these in like 7-10 days. The stock seems to be reserved only for new orders and the preorders are at the back of the queue.

• Hello everyone, I finally received my dd+ clubsport😀😀

• Congrats! Still nothing new here. The 5 workday delay in the warehouse is over.

Fanatec bullshitting again and again and again 🤬😤🙄😫🤮