Showing the new Podium Steering Wheel System
At the Simracing Expo 2018 we were showing the new modular steering wheel system which is an eco-system with our eco-system.
Here is a brief introduction and some impressions about the expo:
- The new Podium Wheel Adapter is the motorsport version of our universal hub and allows the connection of advanced button plates like the new Podium Button Plate.
- You can also attach any non-Fanatec custom wheel to it and then use a USB cable just like on any other DD system.
- The new Podium Advanced Paddle Module provides 4 magnetic paddles and two analog paddles. It can be mounted to the Podium Wheel Adapter as well as to the Universal Hub for Xbox (with full functionality) and future steering wheels of the Podium and ClubSport series
- The QR is also exchangeable and upgradeable
- We were also showing 4 new wheel rims at the expo. Two versions of the 911 CUP rim, the R300 which has the same shape but 30 cm diameter and the Alcantara version of our GT rim
Have you been at the Expo? What was your impression?