FanaLab 1.62.3 Download - Post your Feedback here
How to report issues:
- List which hardware, driver and firmware you are using
- Cross check with other settings, games and wheels to see if it's a general issue or specific with to a game, wheel or setting.
- Is it happening with just one game (which one) or all you tried.
- Go into detail how we can reproduce the issue.
- Post screenshots or videos if needed.
- In case of a FanaLab crash, use the "Collect Logs" feature under "Settings" and upload them here.
Changelog of FanaLab 1.61.3
- Fixed CSL E Base LED not working when attached steering wheel has no LEDs
- Fixed FanaLab preventing sleep mode of PC
- Fixed iRacing crash by rewriting telemetry implementation of iR
- Fixed ACP setting not showing for some new wheels
- Fixed Esports V2 LED only showing red colors
- Fixed P DD display changing to legacy ITM screen when opening FanaLab
- Fixed crash when turning off base
- Fixed RevLED issues when switching steering wheel.
- Fixed Flag LED missing in profile preview for EsportsV2 profiles.
- Added Custom Game feature to add any not supported game to FanaLab (without telemetry). (There is a known issue mentioned below)
- Added Clutch bite point adjustment of wheels with analogue paddles to the tuning menu page
- Improved Esports V2 LED shape of UI
- Moved SHO setting to the steering wheel section of the tuning menu overview
- Removed SHO for wheels without vibration motors
New custom game feature
There are two buttons which you can use to add a custom game to FanaLab. The small "+" at the top right and a bigger "Add Custom Game" between available and not available games.
- Type in the name of the game
- You can browse an image/logo of the game which you've downloaded before or taken a screenshot off in the game
- You can choose the launch method, either by browsing an exe file or typing in the steam game ID
- Exe detection: Browse the exe file which is open when the game is running.
How to find the steam game ID: Search for the game (browser/google) and copy the number from the link
After the game was added to the list you can delete, edit or mark it as favorite.
Advanced Clutch Bite Point adjustment for wheels with analogue paddles
The advanced clutch bite point mode adjustment which was previously only available on the wheel itself is now also available in FanaLab and will get saved in the profiles as well. Of course the ACP setting needs to be set to Clutch Bite Point so the actual clutch bite point value is adjustable.
- When loading a profile of a custom game which was manually added to FanaLab and afterwards loading a profile of a normal game supported by FanaLab -> all settings will be hidden. Workaround: Restart FanaLab. This issue will probably be fixed early next week.
- iR tyre temps sometimes differ from black box.
- rF2 brake bias can differ very slightly.
- R3E tyre temps slightly differ from HUD.
- F1 2020 and 2021 tyre temp differs from dash to HUD.
Please use the most recent compatible driver version: