New shipping date for ClubSport Wheel Base V2

Comments

• Rupak Chatterjee

Code transfered! Enjoy
    :)
    Hi Jaeck,
    Thanks very much for the code sir. I'll post some pictures when I get the wheel & base.
  • Just thought id check-in and let everyone know my initial thoughts.  V2 Base is super smooth, much more than the V1 I felt.  Force Feedback is there, didn't seem as strong but i definitley felt it after a couple of laps.  I need to play with the setup of the wheel to dial it in to my liking.  The New Clubsport shifter is smooth as well.  My first version made noise in SQ mode, nothing bad you could just hear the internals doing there thing, now all that is heard is the motion.  Really smooth and quiet.

Im glad i finally received the units.
  • I have a US code, any takers?
    Robert - I'd love it! 

roach -at- mostlyharmless.net

Thanks! 
    Robert - I'd love it! 

roach -at- mostlyharmless.net

Thanks! 
    Brian, transfer complete, code is yours... ENJOY!!!

I have the Clubsport Wheel, V2 Pedal, and Shifter... They are AWESOME!!!  Yes, a bit pricey but you get what you pay for, and I an VERY pleased...
  • Brian, transfer complete, code is yours... ENJOY!!!
    I have the Clubsport Wheel, V2 Pedal, and Shifter... They are AWESOME!!!  Yes, a bit pricey but you get what you pay for, and I an VERY pleased...
    Thanks so much! Now just trying to decide on a wheel. The 918 one is talking to me :-D 

I bought the Clubsport V2 pedals a couple weeks ago and couldn't be happier, which led me to just saying "What the %#$@" and wanting the V2 wheel base. Finally replacing my ancient G25 setup which has served me well for years. 
  • I've got a US code if anyone wants it.  Expires tomorrow.  Wasn't able to get any funds together to purchase mine this time around.  First come, first serve.

-G

• > Daniel Aitcheson > Anyone here want an invite code for Australia? I have one but now that my CSR PCB has failed for the third time and I'm still awaiting a reply from support (1 week and no reply to initial email) I'm going for an Accuforce Email me [email protected]. First in gets it
  • I really want an invite code for Australia! Any kind souls out there...? Please..?
  • If anyone has a spare invite code for AU please email me [email protected] thank you!!!
  • If anyone needs a U.S. invite code let me know and I'll sent it to you.
  • edited February 2015

I can not believe how ignorant some of you guys are...there are people offering invite codes here and on invite topic...and you just keep asking for it...without reading this topic...just give me one please but I don't wanna put some afford in it....

I pm'd the S*** to people to get one...that gave me a chance to get one in the second wave off deliveries...

• I've just noticed that the Japan site have the V2 wheel base in stock. Everywhere else is invite only?
    Fanatec, how about shipping some of the Jap units over to those of us waiting in the rest of the world?
  • edited February 2015

Very UNEXPECTED all off the sudden I've gotten 2 more EU invite codes. And guess what....I'M GIVING THEM AWAY.

Valid till 30/03/2015

So if you wanna have a CSW B V2...pm me...FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.

Good Luck guys n gals

edit: BOTH GONE
  • any update on the shipment??

• So, today I got a invite code.

But,from what I understand, if I order today I will have to wait until middle of May before the order will be shipped to me?
  • So, today I got a invite code.

But,from what I understand, if I order today I will have to wait until middle of May before the order will be shipped to me?
    Middle of May if there aren't any delays. If you are on the west coast US, for instance, you can tack on another week or two if the harbor strikes are still going on. Was suppose to have the CS shifter by now, but just got a message saying the strikes delayed my order... again. 

Thanks harbor union/management!
  • edited March 2015
    Just got my Wheel Base V2 with Steering Wheel Oval! This is just absolutely amazing! Thank you Fanatec! Allthought i haven't got my handbrake to work, even all the connections are made just like in manual :/
  • Has anyone heard about a shipping delay on the CS Shifter (US)?  My ship date was estimated Feb 28.
  • Has anyone heard about a shipping delay on the CS Shifter (US)?  My ship date was estimated Feb 28.

Same here
  • Just got this response to my email inquiry about my Feb 28th delivery.

Unfortunately, we have to inform you that the goods have not arrived at the warehouse yet . The delay is caused by the unpleasant situation at the harbor. The vessel has already arrived about more than 5 days ago but the goods are still on board. We hope that the container will be uploaded soon and forwarded to the warehouse, but we cannot say a specific delivery date yet. Your order will be shipped immediately – after the goods have arrived in stock at our warehouse. We will keep you informed about the dispatch in time.

So it's out of Fanatec's hands. They can't even give an eta. So we wait patiently. Not like this is a life and death situation after all.
  • Passing on the love.  Somebody was kind enough to give me a US code a few months back and now I have one to give out to anybody that wants it.

PM me your email address and first person gets it.

• I wanted to let you guys know again that I have a couple invite codes that I'm giving away to the first people to contact me. They are good till May 23rd and I don't want them to go to waste. May will be here before we know it. I'm just trying to pay it forward. Have a good day and see you on the track.
  • I wanted to let you guys know again that I have a couple invite codes that I'm giving away to the first people to contact me. They are good till May 23rd and I don't want them to go to waste. May will be here before we know it. I'm just trying to pay it forward. Have a good day and see you on the track.

I sent Greg omand an invite code. So I have one left.
  • I need a EU code desesperately
  • Hallo! Habe einen EU-Code der bis 16-03 gültig ist
    Melldet euch ! 
  • Sie können die Einladung Code zu verlagern?
  • Why are you guys allowing customers like me to purchase the complete packages without a Wheelbase?
    Just got he 918 wheel, and pedals and other accessories and it just doesn't work!.... with the must have wheel base!
    I have an invitation code but the website doesn't work to place that order; the phone is not answered, and now i find that I just spent US$700 and have to wait until May 15 to get a base to use what I just purchased.
    What's the solution!? 
    I also have a V1 base that's not working (888 code) What can I do with it?
  • Why are you guys allowing customers like me to purchase the complete packages without a Wheelbase?

Just got he 918 wheel, and pedals and other accessories and it just doesn't work!.... with the must have wheel base!

I have an invitation code but the website doesn't work to place that order; the phone is not answered, and now i find that I just spent US$700 and have to wait until May 15 to get a base to use what I just purchased.

What's the solution!?

I also have a V1 base that's not working (888 code) What can I do with it?

• Why are you guys allowing customers like me to
    purchase the complete packages without a Wheelbase?

Just got he 918 wheel, and pedals and other
    accessories and it just doesn't work!.... with the must have wheel base!

I have an invitation code but the website doesn't
    work to place that order; the phone is not answered, and now i find that I just
    spent US$700 and have to wait until May 15 to get a base to use what I just
    purchased.

What's the solution!?

I also have a V1 base that's not working (888
    code) What can I do with it?