New shipping date for ClubSport Wheel Base V2

Comments

• I have a trackng number for mine and it is in transit
    same same, more good times a comin!
  • No need to buy one, ask nicely and someone will give you there's if they don't need it.
    Just be sure to ask for a U.S., EU one depending on your location.
    There's a thread that you can post in that you'll be more likely to get a code from here:
    https://www.fanatec.com/forum/discussion/140/invite-codes-for-clubsport-wheel-base-v2/p17

Thank you Daniel!  Here's hoping someone has a NorthAmerican/US/Canada invitation that they can kindly share! Keen to get started!

• Hurray!! I got my tracking number.

Brian, what is the email that you use on the Fanatec site and I'll transfer my last US code to you.
  • Sorry to get your hopes up Brian I should have checked my email first I had already told someone else they could have it but I was waiting on a reply for a few days. And just got it. Sorry!! I wish I had another.
  • I'd gotten a total off 3 invite codes, while I only ordered the CSW V2 base....
  • paul tinosopaul tinoso Member
    edited April 2015
    my wife gave me the ok to buy a wheel! 

i was wondering if anyone could spare an invite code for the new base? i'd appreciate it. 

im located in the US
  • Will it still be 15th of may? In my order book there is still 15.05.15
  • Well my v2 base and bmw rim was scheduled for dispatch on the 15th may as stated just had an email stating its now been moved another month whats ironic is i emailed them yesterday to ask if i could update the postage to express as my Other wheel just died anyone else get the same email ?

Just as a note there is no explanation with the email 
  • Got the same mail. New date for dispatch now 17th june. Without Explanation is very strange. There should be an Explanation as a serious company.

• Whats really ticked me is that i ordered the formula rim which came yesterday and the sq v1.5 shifter which arrives tomorrow no issues with them but when i ordered a csr seat it stated in stock then i had an email saying 2 months to which i questioned why when it was showing in stock they then dispatched it the next day 

When did you order your v2 patrick ?
  • I was expecting the email to be "your order has been dispatched" but to see it put back a month with only 2 days before its supposed to be dispatched is very unprofessional in my eyes. Expecially with no reason why. What makes things worse is that I ordered the f1 rim separate as I couldn't decide which rim I wanted, so now I've lost an extra month of warranty on that.
    The very least you owe us Thomas is an explanation. I mean it's not like we've prepaid hundreds of euros for this product or anything. We know your a busy man but if we didn't buy your products you wouldn't have a business. Look after your customers and your customers will look after you!
  • I got my clubsport shifter SQ recently and want the clubsport V2 wheel base how do I get an invite? 
  • I got my clubsport shifter SQ recently and want the clubsport V2 wheel base how do I get an invite? 
    You can ask on here kim and state where you are in the world and somebody may give it to you 
  • Same with my Order!

I ordered my Base and the Shifter 23.3. and they got my Money at end of April.
    No Explanation and no excuse is very unprofessional.

This will be my last Order for Fanatec Products until I can buy them somewhere else.
    This invite code system is Crazy, the communication bad.

The price also isn't very attractive anymore.
    Look at the CSP Load Sensors for Example: 20 Euro for a single Sensor from Fanatec. On Ebay 4 Sensors for 18 Euro for the additional 15 Cent Connector?
    Nice Deal for Fanatec.

For the current Price the Fanatec Products have to be not only Engineered but also made in Germany.
  • edited May 2015
    Random thought... My CSR Elite is the Best Stand By Wheel in the world!!! Ive been Doing the GT6 Acadamy Tracks with the CSR E while my V2 was out for Repair... I was able to Run Good Lap times with it... I Got My V2 back yesterday and i was able to beat my CSR E Times within 2 Laps by .750 Easily!!! ....That time put me at 4500 on the Leader boards and im Gonna beat it again but i was Setting up PCars for PS4 and wasn't Focused on GT6 at all i was just taking a break from all the PCars FFB Tweeking... what a Head Ache that game is...LOL.
    That just Shows What a Great Wheel the V2 is!!!
    i was Realy Focused to Run Clean Fast Laps with the CSR E but was Able to Krush my Times with Ease and wasnt even Trying to!...WOW!

The V2 is Definitly worth the wait!!!
  • Sorry typed wrong: 4 Sensors for 6 Euro.

And why are my Posts on the first send empty?

8-|
  • can anyone tell me how to extend the invitation code? buying a fully equipped obutto r3v so cant get the base until the 3rd next month and my code ends on the 23
  • craig parkescraig parkes Member
    edited May 2015
    can anyone tell me how to extend the invitation code? buying a fully equipped obutto r3v so cant get the base until the 3rd next month and my code ends on the 23
    Should be an option iin the control panel next to the code 
  • i see no options at all
  • i only see an option to transfer the code
  • You have to wait, on the first Day you can't extend the Code.

• I've had it for afew days already
  • craig parkescraig parkes Member
    edited May 2015
    You can find all the info here 

Do the codes have an expiry date?
    The code expire after a certain period which is usually 7 days. The expiry date can be seen in your profile page.
    If you need more time to make the purchase, you can extend the expiry date by 7 days by pressing the "extend" function. This "extend" button is only visible if the expiry date is less than 7 days from now. You can make 10 extensions.
  • oh lol thanks for your help guys very much appreciated 
  • Has anyone had any response from a member of the fanatec team support requests are not being answered there are no official statements regarding delays and no updates via social media, I find this rather strange to get my head around that a international company of this stature seems to refuse to talk to its exiting and future customer base are there deeper problems at fanatec hq ?

I mean what are people meant to think when there is no response to open questions or reassurance given

Another point a previous post states which I think has good grounds is they too have purchase other add ons for the v2 base ie shifter or rim and now will loose valuable warranty time on these products.

I have been told for the last 2 and a bit months that today was my shipping day I didn't purchase everything at the same time I thought it would be better to order the base and gt3 rim and then the shifter and formula rim closer to the dispatch date so I could afford it but now like many others have items I cannot use because 48hours before my base should have shipped we get a very short email saying dispatch has been put back a month with no explanation whatsoever.

Spent nearly 2000 euros with fanatec in the course of 6 months I do think we deserve some news from hq as to the current state.

Thomas if you are reading this and I hope you are then please share with us all what are the issues and if you do require assistance with support tickets, social media, and general news releases then just ask I'm sure there are many people like myself that would help out on forums or social media sites to assist customers like myself in letting people know what is happening

• I agree with you Craig very well put. Fanatec don't have long to get back to me. If they don't I shall show them with my feet as I cancel my substantial order and walk away from the whole sorry escapade.
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    Has anyone had any response from a member of the fanatec team support requests are not being answered there are no official statements regarding delays and no updates via social media, I find this rather strange to get my head around that a international company of this stature seems to refuse to talk to its exiting and future customer base are there deeper problems at fanatec hq ?

I mean what are people meant to think when there is no response to open questions or reassurance given

Another point a previous post states which I think has good grounds is they too have purchase other add ons for the v2 base ie shifter or rim and now will loose valuable warranty time on these products.

I have been told for the last 2 and a bit months that today was my shipping day I didn't purchase everything at the same time I thought it would be better to order the base and gt3 rim and then the shifter and formula rim closer to the dispatch date so I could afford it but now like many others have items I cannot use because 48hours before my base should have shipped we get a very short email saying dispatch has been put back a month with no explanation whatsoever.

Spent nearly 2000 euros with fanatec in the course of 6 months I do think we deserve some news from hq as to the current state.

Thomas if you are reading this and I hope you are then please share with us all what are the issues and if you do require assistance with support tickets, social media, and general news releases then just ask I'm sure there are many people like myself that would help out on forums or social media sites to assist customers like myself in letting people know what is happening

Makes me somewhat nervous that there maybe some financial troubles, having to pay upfront so far ahead with items being pushed back all the time. Information is always so vague and recently it has been very quiet.
    I hope all is well, seriously.
  • edited May 2015
    If anybody is interested in my CSR Elite wheel, I am looking to sell it.

[email protected]

571-334-1871