New shipping date for ClubSport Wheel Base V2

Comments

• Just go to the home site Carlos, sign in, go to 'my account', 'view order history' and sent in problem/question form...you'll get an answer in about 2 days 
  • For those interested in Project CARS, it has been delayed once more until mid May, the game still has a few kinks that need straightening out.
  • For those interested in Project CARS, it has been delayed once more until mid May, the game still has a few kinks that need straightening out.
    2 delays in one day. 1st it's Pcars, then another from Fanatec about the shifters...

Atleast Assetto Corsa gave us some "dreamy" ;) dlc or else yesterday could have been really lame, haha  :))
    2 delays in one day. 1st it's Pcars, then another from Fanatec about the shifters...

Atleast Assetto Corsa gave us some "dreamy" ;) dlc or else yesterday could have been really lame, haha  :))
    The funny thing is, the email said that we can always cancel, who would do that after waiting this long? and paypal takes forever to refund, I accidentally ordered 3 shifters, i cancelled 2 and I am still waiting for paypal to give me my money back, it has been 28 days. Fanatec did the cancellation quickly, it is Paypal that is slow. 
  • The shifter delay I got is because of the dock strike. Nothing Fanatec can do about that. They said as soon as the ship is out of quarantine they will rush out products as quickly as they can. Can't ask for much more than that IMO.
  • The shifter delay I got is because of the dock strike. Nothing Fanatec can do about that. They said as soon as the ship is out of quarantine they will rush out products as quickly as they can. Can't ask for much more than that IMO.
    From what I got out of the e-mail, they stated that the container was already off the ship, but like you said will remain in quarantine now for some period of time. 

Hopefully Fanatec's magic injected shifters don't send off red flags and then they proceed to dismantle all our goods piece by piece until this elusive material is found...  :-\"

• Ooh it's a game in itself. I've pre-ordered ProjectCARS and the V2 Base. Which one will turn up first? At this rate I might get them at the same time! 

Shame my G27 wheel won't fit into my new custom built race seat. But it's got a very nice shape don't you think?!

• Hey everyone - just signed up and looking to pick up the Clubsport wheel base v2 but need an 'invitation'...can anyone spare one or know where/how to get one?  Thanks!

Very interesting discussions in this forum!

• Further to my last, I found someone selling 'invitations' on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fanatec-Wheel-Base-V2-US-Invitation-Code-/181696016662?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a4ded3116

Is this what one has to do???

• No need to buy one, ask nicely and someone will give you there's if they don't need it.
    Just be sure to ask for a U.S., EU one depending on your location.
    There's a thread that you can post in that you'll be more likely to get a code from here:
    https://www.fanatec.com/forum/discussion/140/invite-codes-for-clubsport-wheel-base-v2/p17
  • Without reading 7 pages, can someone please tell me if the v2 is xbox one compatible???

Thomas I am a bit shocked, I was the first person in the US to do a full pre-order on the elite and every bell and whistle you had to offer, now through friends I hear that I should have gotten a discount code and information about this v2. Stunned I have nothing in my inbox or email.
  • im Sure if thats Tue that Thomas/Fanatec will Get you out a Invite Code. But First Check your Acct Look for yhe Box that Says invitations/Invite Codes...it wont be in your Message inbox Box.
  • Without reading 7 pages, can someone please tell me if the v2 is xbox one compatible???

Thomas I am a bit shocked, I was the first person in the US to do a full pre-order on the elite and every bell and whistle you had to offer, now through friends I hear that I should have gotten a discount code and information about this v2. Stunned I have nothing in my inbox or email.
    it will be but they havn't announced details 
  • I looked through my account and nothing as far as codes.

So let me get this straight, pay $700 for the set up but have to wait until they say it's for the xbox one?

Even though I took a big risk almost 4 years ago on purchasing my elite, this sounds a bit scary to me.
  • I looked through my account and nothing as far as codes.

So let me get this straight, pay $700 for the set up but have to wait until they say it's for the xbox one?

Even though I took a big risk almost 4 years ago on purchasing my elite, this sounds a bit scary to me.
    I think the only thing we can be assured of is that anything is possible.
  • I just got this email, I don't want to put anybody on blast but this is from someone at fanatec and this is on the body of the email.

"The ClubSport wheel base is compatible with Xbox One."
  • I just got this email, I don't want to put anybody on blast but this is from someone at fanatec and this is on the body of the email.

"The ClubSport wheel base is compatible with Xbox One."
    But they are saying you still need an X1 rim for the v1 base
  • ^ so I can just purchase a new rim for my csr elite and it will work? I was under the impression that basically my elite is junk and I would have to buy a new base and rim to make it work on my xbox one?
  • The CSRE and CSW are different. The rims have never been interchangeable.
  • I have one us code left if anyone wants it, just pm me.
  • Jonathan radar, it's yours but I need yor email address.
  • Just got notice the v1.5 shifters are out of quarantine and are shipping from the warehouse, thank goodness, couldn't wait any longer!  <:-P
  • I received the same email. Should get tracking info today.
  • ^ so I can just purchase a new rim for my csr elite and it will work? I was under the impression that basically my elite is junk and I would have to buy a new base and rim to make it work on my xbox one?
    The Elite is far from junk.  It will even work for Project Cars on PS4 now, and probably future titles, too. However, it has a permanent wheel rim, so it will likely never work for X1.

I also received a Shifter email...  finally. I already got rid of my old shifter, and I'm getting irritated by only doing paddle shifting.  I can't wait!
  • edited March 2015
    The Rim on the CSR Elite is Changable!!! It just Doesnt Have a Quick Release on it... So "Theoreticly" a Wheel Rim can be Made to work with XB1.
  • The Rim on the CSR Elite is Changable!!! It just Doesnt Have a Quick Release on it... So "Theoreticly" a Wheel Rim can be Made to work with XB1.
    I normally don't agree with your mania, Grimey. But even here, it would be difficult to say this isn't a correct assessment.
  • Dillon, have you received you tracking info yet. I thought I would get mine last night since I got the email saying it was ready to ship yesterday afternoon. Nothing yet though. Just checking other people scenarios. Hopefully I'll get tracking info today. Starting to get anxious.
  • Dillon, have you received you tracking info yet. I thought I would get mine last night since I got the email saying it was ready to ship yesterday afternoon. Nothing yet though. Just checking other people scenarios. Hopefully I'll get tracking info today. Starting to get anxious.

Eric don't get to anxious. There have been times I've gotten numerous emails from fedex with tracking info and a few times I didn't get a email at all. But I always received my gear. :)

Eric don't get to anxious. There have been times I've gotten numerous emails from fedex with tracking info and a few times I didn't get a email at all. But I always received my gear. :)
    I'm not sure what you're talking about, you haven't gotten yours yet?? It's already been a couple weeks since I got the original notice email saying it arrived at the warehouse. I've already received the v1.5 shifter and am using it right now... NOT!! 

haha, sorry, waiting for tracking # also  8-}

p.s. Only now starting to get anxious? lol, i'm on the verge of baldness!  :P
  • I have a trackng number for mine and it is in transit