New shipping date for ClubSport Wheel Base V2

Comments

• 2 EU Codes abzugeben
  • honestly i'm starting to regret my decision....i would have definitely took Thrustmaster if i didnt order the rims on black Friday.

So cancel and mod your fanatec rims to mount on your new cheap plastic thrustmaster base. Nobody will care, it's not like it won't sell to someone else who doesn't want a cheap plastic base.
  • For the people saying their V2's arrived.  Where are you located?  

• Did you make this rig or did you buy it?
  • Josha CraigJosha Craig Member
    edited February 2015
    wrong post replied to
  • John, will you please let us know if you get the shifter? We haven't had any updates on it and Fanatec is shipping partial orders if one item is going to be a longer wait. Thanks my friend
    will Do, I let you know what i receive when it arrives at my dock.   Thanks to all for keeping everyone posted during this unfortunate situation.  Pat yourselves on the back!
  • Just received my wheel base v2 with f1 and porsche wheel - nice bit of kit. 

Probably not the place to post this but quite a few of my PC games seem to be incompatible with it - F1 2013 and earlier, Dirt 3, Grid autosport etc don't work. F1 2014 and Assetto Corsa on the other hand seem fine. Am I doing something wrong or is this correct? Sorry if stupid question - new to PC gaming. 

Probably not the place to post this but quite a few of my PC games seem to be incompatible with it - F1 2013 and earlier, Dirt 3, Grid autosport etc don't work. F1 2014 and Assetto Corsa on the other hand seem fine. Am I doing something wrong or is this correct? Sorry if stupid question - new to PC gaming. 
    I can test Dirt 3 and Autosport when I get home. I had them working just fine with the CSW v1 a few weeks ago, will give them a go on the v2. Try and see if there is a CSW v1 profile in the game and apply that, should be identical. Otherwise you should just be able to customize the controls to whatever you like.

I can test Dirt 3 and Autosport when I get home. I had them working just fine with the CSW v1 a few weeks ago, will give them a go on the v2. Try and see if there is a CSW v1 profile in the game and apply that, should be identical. Otherwise you should just be able to customize the controls to whatever you like.

I have played Grid AS with my V2 with no issues.
  • Hi i live in France i need a code for buy my base V2 can someone give me this code please :)) i want buy this base with pedal v2 and formula black
    Thank merci drivers
    Id fanatec : [email protected]
  • finally got my tracking # and shipping info from Fedex! god bless america!
    8 cartoons in 32 lbs. I can't wait!
    btw, I am in CA/USA, the order was placed on 13 Nov. 2014.
    wish everyone in US get their wheel base asap.
  • oops, the shipping should be 72lbs, not 32. what a mass (you know what I mean).
  • Just received my fedex number too. Ordered 11/18 US.
  • Today, we had to set a new delivery date for the CSW B V2 and it is now May 15th. This means all orders up to now will be delivered at the promised dates or earlier but new orders will not be shipped before middle of may.

We were surprised (again) by the strong demand as we are continuously increasing the production but the amount of orders is going up and up. The invite system is working great but although we are sending out  several hundreds of codes everyday, it will still take several weeks until all our customers have received a code.

There are no news on the Xbox One steering wheel yet but things are smooth and we plan to make an announcement by the end of march so you know what to do if you plan to buy Project CARS.

• Nice to here things in production are coming along that at least to me that means there eventually will be wheels good new ,s for my world . 
    Just received my CSW v2 on the 14th and wow is it sweet . I thought my CSR was nice ( and it is in its own right ) but this is a whole new world in precision . Great work Fanatec very the CSW v2 with CSP v2,s are great setup work with my PS3 so much better than before I have the FF turned down to 50-60 range any more is not needed .I feel so much more with this setup as a past real world Racer this is so close to the asphalt in real terms .
    I will wait patiently for the bugs to get worked out and production to get running smoothly for hopefully some Xbox 1 products and maybe even the PS4 that I would by if you make wheels for it .
    So Team Fanatec - Endor keep up the great workmanship have pride in what you make do not let the whiners and loudmouths let you down . I cant wiat for the annoucment coming in the Near FUTURE
  • There are no news on the Xbox One steering wheel yet but things are smooth and we plan to make an announcement by the end of march so you know what to do if you plan to buy Project CARS.
    Coincidence? http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2015/02/18/project-cars-delayed-again.aspx
  • There are no news on the Xbox One steering wheel yet but things are smooth and we plan to make an announcement by the end of march so you know what to do if you plan to buy Project CARS.
    Coincidence? http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2015/02/18/project-cars-delayed-again.aspx

Any delay sucks. But not much of a delay really.
  • Hello all. Off topic question. Do the CS colored pedal plates fit the CSRE pedals also? The product description only says CSPv1 and v2. But the CSRE pedals look the same. Thanks for the help.
  • Project CARS for XBOX One has been delayed for two weeks (2nd of April). 

So Thomas, would be great to hold the new wheels in our hands by end of March :)
  • Project CARS for XBOX One has been delayed for two weeks (2nd of April). 

So Thomas, would be great to hold the new wheels in our hands by end of March :)
    xbox one version is the 7th, pc version is the 2nd
  • edited February 2015
    John, will you please let us know if you get the shifter? We haven't had any updates on it and Fanatec is shipping partial orders if one item is going to be a longer wait. Thanks my friend
    Just received my V2 Base and CS SQ shifter! can't wait to get off work!!!!  FYI i placed my order November 10th.
  • I recieved my v2 base last week, top !!!
    i have an extra eu code, first one who will reply this gets the code :)
  • John, will you please let us know if you get the shifter? We haven't had any updates on it and Fanatec is shipping partial orders if one item is going to be a longer wait. Thanks my friend
    Just received my V2 Base and CS SQ shifter! can't wait to get off work!!!!  FYI i placed my order November 10th.

Thanks I appreciate it.
  • @ Vanekan I would like the code if you still have it send it to [email protected]
  • Hi,
    If anyone has a code that they are not using, please can you email it to me. Else I'll just wait until May :(

Thanks

Rupak
  • Button's in GT6 , belegbar im Lenkrad Einstellungen Menü vom G27
  • Hi all!

I have a EU code to give!!! first guys who send me a MP have it 
    :-c ;)
  • Rupak Chatterjee

Code transfered! Enjoy
    :)