Real race car steering wheel rims on Xbox One!

Comments

• Jason Shaffer If i Run the Track and Push Harder i Can Get it... I Ran this 2:22.427 with just parts upgrades and No Tune Not Even Aero was added!!! with the TX wheel and thats after Months of Not Playing FM5!!! I just Ran it that Day to Participate in the Group activities on Spa. It wasnt that Hard Ive gotten very used to Running Forza with No tune just using the Wheel... Its all about Propper Braking Line and Throttle Controle... I Stopped Tuning and Forza Lost Me when people were able to Run 0 Springs, 10/40 Roll Bars and all kind of wacked out Space Man Settings that will Never work in Real Life and Set Top times... But Turn10 Still calls Forza a Sim??? Never... But anyway to each their Own... Send me a Friend inv on Steam Also.... I thought that was you but its been a While i Forgot your other Name but thats why i said King of PGR... LOL... its all in Good Fun... Loosen up a Bit...Lets all be 1 Big Racing Family like back in the PGR Days those were the Best!!!

I dont Know when i will get PCars for XB1 maybe when i get a Hub or if thats where the Best Racing is Gonna Be im there but for Now the Reviews dont Seem to good for XB1... Im going with PS4 the Reviews are Much Better and its on Par or Very Close to PC... Plus I Can use my Wheel with No Extra Equip Needed.... I Can and will Get it for PC once they get it Sorted out... I dont want to be Tuning the wheel on 2x Systems... Thats too Much Tec Time and Not Enough Play Time...That Tec Stuff Will Drive Me Mad after a Long Day at Work!!! ~X(

Grimey, I only ran for about 15 minutes to get 2:20, just parts and no tune. Yeah, PGR 2 was some awesome racing, remember us beating people using cars for a whole class down?

ps4 isn't close to PC and it's FULL of bugs, the ps4 version doesn't even show the Fanatec wheel or the calibration options the whole page is just blank, there is also a massive deadzone on the ps4 version, I'd steer clear until it's fixed if I was you, google it if you want. ps4 version only has 16 players online and PC has 32.

I'll add you on Steam!

• Wait a Sec...I didn't Know this was English Class... LOL.
  • Jason ShafferJason Shaffer Member
    edited May 2015
    As the official statistician I am obliged to make it clear that jason's time was faster than everyone else's in FM5 due to running a modified, maxed out (PPI 900) BMW, while we all ran an equal, unmodified, standard, default (806 PPI) and averaged about 2.24

The question is...
    Jason can you beat our non modified times ;)

\ runs and hides behind the sofa X_X

I did run stock, I did 4 laps day one on a stock tune, I didn't run @ 900 until other people were posting tuned times ;)   . But I did get that BMW into the top 2% of the world on the leaderboard.

How can you call yourself the official statistician and not know that? Oh that's right, you kept posting my untuned time under the name James.....

Why so serious :-*
    I admit I had spelled Dillon incorrectly, and had your name as James (once) however that was corrected as soon as it was noticed ;)

Your standard (non tuned time) in the BMW is the same as mine (give or take) which is approximately 2 seconds + slower than the other guys times in the same car. So in a non tuned, off the shelf car, you are almost exactly as fast as me ;)

I just thought it was unfair that you said to Grimey that your time of 2.20 was faster than Grimeys time, when in fact you were comparing your tuned, tweaked, upgraded and maxed out BMW to an "off the shelf, default, standard" BMW that we all concentrated on running ;) (by this I mean we were not concentrating on running the upgraded car, hence had no time in it)

But don't worry, it's just a game :)
    For example, I currently hold the No.1 spot in the world on some cars and tracks in PCars ... But it doesn't mean I'm any good :p

What do you mean "so serious"?  All I did was correct your misinformation that you posted.

Natalie, I bought the car and ran 4 laps stock putting up a clean 2:26.130 which was faster than your time and after that I never ran it stock again so I'm not very worried. I put that time up on my fourth lap of ever driving it and then I added some parts and put it in the top 2% of the world with faster cars, so have at 'er! My 2:20 time was VS Grimey's pp900 time so please tell me what is unfair about that?  It wasn't tuned either, just added parts.

I'd also like to point out it was you who started posting dirty times and pp900 times from people here before I ever even upgraded the car.

• I have a question. I picked up project cars for ps4 and have a csr set up with clubsport pedals. When i start project cars my clutch will not engage. The car just sits and if I hit the gas it revs but there is no clutch engagement at all. I reconnected the wheel to my x box 360 and the clutch works fine but in project cars even if i set it to automatic transmission the car will not move 

Hi,
    What's being displayed in the telemetry? Also, have you calibrated the pedals in the Pcars calibration menu and did the clutch register in the calibration screen?

Have you got "clutch" set to manual/auto?
    Does the cars engine "rev" (so a noise is head) or do you mean the accelerator pedal registers in the telemetry.

Does you wheel require a firmware upgrade (are you running the latest version)

PCars is very buggy at the moment.
    I myself have encountered a lot of bugs on the PS4 version in regard to my shifter/pedals/button configure etc however they all seem to be caused by PCars not the hardware its self.

The official PCars forums has a specific section open for issues with fanatec wheels.
    There could be some solutions in there that might be worth a try. I'm sure someone mentioned they couldn't engage the clutch until it was physically mapped to a button first etc..

They are looking into the issues though and fixes are en route.
    But your issue may just be related to funky button configs of settings (hopefully) :)

Here is the thread specific to fanatec wheel issues:
    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?21978-Fanatec-Wheel-support/page10&highlight=fanatec+csw+calibrating
    It's because you have the ps4 version, on the PC version the clutch works fine there are many posts about this on other forums.
  • Jason Shaffer i Will Get My PCars tomorrow for PS4 and we Can Run!!! Dont forget to Add Me on PS4 My Tag is Grimey_Dog and XBox it GrimeyDog... Im Not sure if your on my Friend List or Not... whats your PS and Box Tag??? that way i Know who Times to Krush!!! I Luve it... This Just Keeps me Pushing for a Faster Lap.... I Will Not Race With Controlers Ever Again... My Controlers days are Behind Me!!! its Not worth My Time to go Back.... My Set up is Too Nice and i Have Too Much $$$ Invested in Decent Sim Gear to use a Controler Again....

Oooh and My BMW Spa Run Had Stock Suspention Tune....just a P900 Parts upgrade but No Car Tuning Roll Bars Springs ETC. and was done with the TX Wheel. Haaa I get Top 1 to 3% times with a Stock tune thats No Big Feat... ijs

Grimey, I'm ShylockHolmes on XO and Steam, I have pCars for PC I don't own or want a ps4. You could never get a top 1-2% without a tune on SPA in the BMW, go look at the times 2:20 is a top 2% time good luck running 5 seconds faster without a tune!

I'm on your friends list for XO, remember we used to play PGR way back in the day? I was gamertag GothamsGhost on the original Xbox for PGR2

I just ran a 2.19.573 at SPA in the BMW 900 ;)
    I'm currently in the top 1% :p

Plus... I was wearing heels, putting on lippy, sipping coffee and singing (aka. screaming) some Sia :p ;)

Sia "Fire Meet Gasoline"
    Ok , I'll go beat that then with my CONTROLLER while looking backwards, with my girlfriend sitting  in my lap in her heels, doing a crossword puzzle. I put up 2:20 in only 15 minutes. Then when my hub gets here I'll do it again with a wheel like you used.
    edited May 2015

Not so long ago on here Jason was trumpeting iracing and the pc master race. I have always said each to their own although pc is my thing. When I offer him a little dual he continually picks fm5 - he knows I don't have and have no interest in. And Jason your oval performance is hardly stellar looks like iracing is a little to tricky for you. Give me physics and feel every time over graphics and poor ffb. No sim has the complete package yet.

So Jason all hot air no substance. I wouldn't keep on your case but for your attitude and down talking to virtually everyone. I help out tons of rookies with sets etc. I like to see people get on. You probably just drive over them.

Now your stellar fm5 time is a fraud too. ha.

Shut up keith, I only said I was playing iRacing I never claimed anything else , it's your lack of comprehension getting in the way again, keith. The PC is the Master Race , keith.

keith offers a race on a game he knows I have no cars or tracks for, and won't buy because I have no interest in paying for DX9 content, but he knows what will happen in FM5

keith, it all looks a little tricky for you and I have my two Oval wins in not that many races, you sure suck on the ovals, keith. Guess they're a little too tricky for you.

So keith, you're all idiot and not much of anything else. You can keep on my case all you want, keith. You think I actually care what someone like you posts?

My FM 5 time isn't a fraud you illiterate piece of work, it's in the leaderboards top 2% and not even a fast car for that track, so suck it keith. You couldn't beat that time all you can do is post drivel.

I don't even have to reply to this.

Every time you open your mouth you let your self down a bagful.

A sad individual.

Shut up, keith. Pathetic individual

Don't spit the dummy out. There there.

A few people point a few things out to you and you get very defensive. The only way you know is by insulting people. Your a hand it out but cant take it back kind of person. You really need to tone your approach down. Gives us all a good laugh I suppose.

According to someone who can't tell YOU'RE from YOUR.  You also really need to expand your vocabulary, keith.YOU'RE already recycling "spit the dummy out" and you just used it. If this is all you can contribute send it PM and I'll tell you what I really think of you.

So what if I can't spell for jack s***. At least I don't abuse or talk down to people.

For some reason your the only person on here that does that. A few issues going on there.

It's YOU'RE the only person, not YOUR the only, keith.... Hope that helps you clear up those grammar issues.
    edited May 2015
    LOL Jason Gonna Have a Hissy Fit X_X

;))
    You can't be serious? That was AGES AGO and I didn't even put effort into it. Lets just see who can run the fastest time on the Nordschleife period, use whatever car and whatever tune and remember we're using a GAMEPAD not our Universal Hub. Fastest time wins, regardless of class, tune or make.
  • Natalie Bissell Is Your Master and Queen Jason!!! Accept it... You were beaten By a Woman Racing in High Heals Putting Lip Stick on.... Get Over it. Your Not the Best... You Never Will Be.... If you were you wouldnt be Trying Sooo Hard to Prove it in a Forum...
    You have a Napoleon Complex... Natalie Bissell Queen of FM5!!! Bottom Line....
    Jason Shaffer You Couldnt beat Me in PGR, Forza2 and You Not gonna be able to beat Me in PCars... NEVER!!! Well...Maybe in your Dreams....Aaaah Ha Ha Haaa!!!(Evil Laugh)

Jason If i decide to Come back to FM5 you will Regret it... I Will Krush your Every Time.
  • Not so long ago on here Jason was trumpeting iracing and the pc master race. I have always said each to their own although pc is my thing. When I offer him a little dual he continually picks fm5 - he knows I don't have and have no interest in. And Jason your oval performance is hardly stellar looks like iracing is a little to tricky for you. Give me physics and feel every time over graphics and poor ffb. No sim has the complete package yet.

So Jason all hot air no substance. I wouldn't keep on your case but for your attitude and down talking to virtually everyone. I help out tons of rookies with sets etc. I like to see people get on. You probably just drive over them.

Now your stellar fm5 time is a fraud too. ha.

Shut up keith, I only said I was playing iRacing I never claimed anything else , it's your lack of comprehension getting in the way again, keith. The PC is the Master Race , keith.

keith offers a race on a game he knows I have no cars or tracks for, and won't buy because I have no interest in paying for DX9 content, but he knows what will happen in FM5

keith, it all looks a little tricky for you and I have my two Oval wins in not that many races, you sure suck on the ovals, keith. Guess they're a little too tricky for you.

So keith, you're all idiot and not much of anything else. You can keep on my case all you want, keith. You think I actually care what someone like you posts?

My FM 5 time isn't a fraud you illiterate piece of work, it's in the leaderboards top 2% and not even a fast car for that track, so suck it keith. You couldn't beat that time all you can do is post drivel.

I don't even have to reply to this.

Every time you open your mouth you let your self down a bagful.

A sad individual.

Shut up, keith. Pathetic individual

Don't spit the dummy out. There there.

A few people point a few things out to you and you get very defensive. The only way you know is by insulting people. Your a hand it out but cant take it back kind of person. You really need to tone your approach down. Gives us all a good laugh I suppose.

According to someone who can't tell YOU'RE from YOUR.  You also really need to expand your vocabulary, keith.YOU'RE already recycling "spit the dummy out" and you just used it. If this is all you can contribute send it PM and I'll tell you what I really think of you.

So what if I can't spell for jack s***. At least I don't abuse or talk down to people.

For some reason your the only person on here that does that. A few issues going on there.

blah, blah, blah , keith
    Natalie Bissell Is Your Master and Queen Jason!!! Accept it... You were beaten By a Woman Racing in High Heals Putting Lip Stick on.... Get Over it. Your Not the Best... You Never Will Be.... If you were you wouldnt be Trying Sooo Hard to Prove it in a Forum...
    You have a Napoleon Complex... Natalie Bissell Queen of FM5!!! Bottom Line....
    Jason Shaffer You Couldnt beat Me in PGR, Forza2 and You Not gonna be able to beat Me in PCars... NEVER!!! Well...Maybe in your Dreams....Aaaah Ha Ha Haaa!!!(Evil Laugh)

Jason If i decide to Come back to FM5 you will Regret it... I Will Krush your Every Time.

Yeah Grimey, kind of a day late and a dollar short though. How long ago was that? I also notice she never did it with a GAMEPAD which is what I used. I never said I was the best Grimey it's you and keith constantly saying how great you are yet then you jam out, uh huh. Face it Grimey, you got beat too so keep calling the kettle black. I beat you in PGR all the time , do you even have the platinum achievement for PGR3? I do, I'll look at your gamertag and see if you do and I did it in the first month of release almost 200 events all won on platinum difficulty. In FM2 I finished second in two gold tournaments one in S class and one in R1 class, they were MS week long tournaments and only the 256 fastest times on Laguna Seca could qualify. The top 64 lap times qualify for the gold tournament then it's a race each day for 7 days. Don't remember seeing you in either tournament? Guess you were just so much better than all of us...........................................(in your mind)

• Natalie BNatalie B Member, Moderator, Betatester
    edited May 2015
    @Jason
    Well, that's a whole page of misinformation you posted right there ;)

Let's start at the beginning:
    The PS4 version of PCars and the V2 base work fine (tested on both Porshe Rim / F1 Rim)
    Calibration screen is recognised and displayed as expected.
    Clutch works fine for me.
    Some users have reported issues, however many of them had incorrect firmware revisions or non v2 bases.
    While there are issues with both console versions, the issue you mention is a non issue really, as it appears to be user error (source: I own it, I'm on it now and it's working fine)

I never "posted" dirty times, my times were clean. I "added" them to the list we created, at the request of the group. As this WAS NOT a race or a competition, we decided (collectively) that it was useful to still include them, so that the individual user could track the improvements they were able to make, after receiving their hub...
    For example: Think of it like an infomercial.
    XBOX Gamer: "Before the hub arrived, I was unable to get a clean lap on the pad and hated playing Forza 5. But now I'm in the top 1% and can beat Jason Shaffer all day, every day, YAY for the XBO Hub" ;)

"Why so serious" is a Batman reference and was a /jk ;)

The reason your time vs Grimeys was un fair was explained.
    We spent more time running the slower car, We didn't run the upgraded one for long (if at all) However after 3 laps this morning, before work I beat your time... substantially.

Your PP806 is about "4 hundredths" of a second faster than mine (I can fix that now if you want) while my PP900 is about entire second faster than yours :!!

Let's not add more tracks and cars to this list of demands, you've been beaten in every example/challenge you have proposed thus far. So you might want to close some of them off before opening new ones ;)

At least close down (beat/win) one of your existing challenges before you go opening/creating new ones :p

As for your grammar:
    You don't capitalise letters after a comma.
    Your tense in incorrect in 2 examples above.
    You have double spaces in unnecessary places.
    You have included incorrect punctuation.
    It's the Internet, no one cares about spelling mistakes!

"People in glass houses" ;)

And...
    I added loads of spooling mookstakes in mine post just to wind you're up :P
  • Natalie Bissell The Queen of FM5 Has Spoken!!! Jason Shaffer... Silence or Have your Times and Ego Krushed..

I Vote Natalie to Be Queen of the Fanatec PCars/Fm5 Racing Clan. =D>

all infavor Say "I"
  • What is the infatuation with hot lapping ? fun for 5 minutes but proves little. Lots of people can spend hours just to clock one fast lap. Racing is where it's at but it looks like plenty of people have expensive kit but never race. Or probably take part in ill balanced races - strange indeed. 

• It's "Aye", not "I" Grimey :P

and I say, Aye!
  • look here for a great ffb with the v2 base

THANK you Sebastian. I'll go and have a FEEL immidiatelly !!!

Don't work for ps4 or Xone..values are too low

you have to take the values x100 and then enter it manually, then it fits on Consoles too
    I now have it on pdf format....so much easier to use. Thnx again!
  • What is the infatuation with hot lapping ? fun for 5 minutes but proves little. Lots of people can spend hours just to clock one fast lap. Racing is where it's at but it looks like plenty of people have expensive kit but never race. Or probably take part in ill balanced races - strange indeed. 

I love hotlapping, it is because I can do it for a few minutes, and stop at any point 
    edited May 2015
    @Jason

The PS4 version of PCars and the V2 base work fine (tested on both Porshe Rim / F1 Rim)
    Some users have reported issues, however many of them had incorrect firmware revisions or non v2 bases.
    While there are issues with both console versions, the issue you mention is a non issue really, as it appears to be user error (source: I own it, I'm on it now and it's working fine)

I never "posted" dirty times, my times were clean. I "added" them to the list we created, at the request of the group. As this WAS NOT a race or a competition, we decided (collectively) that it was useful to still include them, so that the individual user could track the improvements they were able to make, after receiving their hub...
    XBOX Gamer: "Before the hub arrived, I was unable to get a clean lap on the pad and hated playing Forza 5. But now I'm in the top 1% and can beat Jason Shaffer all day, every day, YAY for the XBO Hub" ;)

We spent more time running the slower car, We didn't run the upgraded one for long (if at all) However after 3 laps this morning, before work I beat your time... substantially.

Your PP806 is about "4 hundredths" of a second faster than mine (I can fix that now if you want) while my PP900 is about entire second faster than yours :!!

Let's not add more tracks and cars to this list of demands, you've been beaten in every example/challenge you have proposed thus far. So you might want to close some of them off before opening new ones ;)

At least close down (beat/win) one of your existing challenges before you go opening/creating new ones :p

As for your grammar:

And...

Sorry , but people have posted pics on the ps4 version using Fanatec Porsche wheels and the calibration page is blank, no picture of a wheel and no text in the boxes that are for calibration. Also using Porsche wheels they reported no clutch. You're using a V2 so maybe yours does, but if you google it you will quickly see what I'm saying. I don't believe it's user error , what a joke . You're suggesting they don't know how to plug in a USB cable?  Maybe it's a non-issue to you, try telling that to all those Porsche wheel owners!

You posted other peoples dirty times and I even commented that you shouldn't do that because they could've cut the track or did a wall ride, it's still there in this thread so denying it won't work.

I don't watch batman so that joke doesn't really work.

No, my time VS Grimey's wasn't unfair , his car is pp900 I can see it in the leaderboard so you really have no clue what you're saying.

I never ran a pp900 car until you started posting peoples pp900 times and you call 2:19 beating 2:20 with a gamepad from ages ago substantial? Well OK then, I "substantially" beat your untuned time, didn't I?

Are you for real? You really sound lame now, I think I'll go in and beat every single time of yours now. I beat you easily when you first suggested it and now you pull this a day late and dollar short stuff? I haven't even played FM5 since then so keep yapping and talking big, it isn't going to last.

Of course you don't want to add more tracks, the Nordschleife would overwhelm you just admit it.

Ever heard of PARAGRAPHS, Natalie? Oh looky I capitalised your name after a comma, there goes that theory of yours. 

Gets her hub and acts like a big shot while the rest wait and have to do laps on gamepads.

Enjoy your bug ridden ps4 version of pCars, it's not like the PC guys didn't warn you all.

edited May 2015
    Natalie Bissell The Queen of FM5 Has Spoken!!! Jason Shaffer... Silence or Have your Times and Ego Krushed..

I Vote Natalie to Be Queen of the Fanatec PCars/Fm5 Racing Clan. =D>

all infavor Say "I"

Sorry Grimey, I can't be here 24/7 to reply to every nonsensical post.

Lets go race in pCars? The PC version actually works!

edited May 2015
    @Jason

As for your grammar:

And...

Sorry , but people have posted pics on the ps4 version using Fanatec Porsche wheels and the calibration page is blank, no picture of a wheel and no text in the boxes that are for calibration. Also using Porsche wheels they reported no clutch. You're using a V2 so maybe yours does, but if you google it you will quickly see what I'm saying. I don't believe it's user error , what a joke . You're suggesting they don't know how to plug in a USB cable?  Maybe it's a non-issue to you, try telling that to all those Porsche wheel owners!

You posted other peoples dirty times and I even commented that you shouldn't do that because they could've cut the track or did a wall ride, it's still there in this thread so denying it won't work.

I don't watch batman so that joke doesn't really work.

No, my time VS Grimey's wasn't unfair , his car is pp900 I can see it in the leaderboard so you really have no clue what you're saying.

I never ran a pp900 car until you started posting peoples pp900 times and you call 2:19 beating 2:20 with a gamepad from ages ago substantial? Well OK then, I "substantially" beat your untuned time, didn't I?

Are you for real? You really sound lame now, I think I'll go in and beat every single time of yours now. I beat you easily when you first suggested it and now you pull this a day late and dollar short stuff? I haven't even played FM5 since then so keep yapping and talking big, it isn't going to last.

Of course you don't want to add more tracks, the Nordschleife would overwhelm you just admit it.

Ever heard of PARAGRAPHS, Natalie? Oh looky I capitalised your name after a comma, there goes that theory of yours. 

Gets her hub and acts like a big shot while the rest wait and have to do laps on gamepads.

Enjoy your bug ridden ps4 version of pCars, it's not like the PC guys didn't warn you all.

Ohh Jason, you've made some rudimentary mistakes in your posts again. I'm sure many users can see them already, but I'll point some of them out for you 1 last time, and I vow to all that this will be my last post on the matter.

As my post clearly stated, the issues that you specifically mentioned to Grimey advising him to hold off buying Project Cars (RE: Fanatec wheels on PS4) were in fact related to older wheels NOT the V2 that he owns.

Therefore it's a non issue to him, as it won't affect him. I was talking within the context of the discussion at hand.

I didn't post dirty times? I added them? They were not mine to post? A user posted HIS/HER dirty time and I "added" it to the sheet after a democratic vote, in which we all decided that it would be useful information, which it was/is as its PROVEN that users who previously hated FM5 (due to poor pad abilities) have a new found love for the game thanks to a specific device. Therefore, it's clear that a specific device has served its function and allowed the user to be more consistent. How do we know this, because we have the evidence in the spreadsheet! It's simple and good practice to retain as much data as possible, which we did.

The "Joker" reference wasn't for you to get, it was for everyone else ;)

Grimey spent less time in the PP900 (than you) be use he was using the default setups that we were running, case in point.

4 hundredths of a second is not substantial, over a second is ;)

I would love for you to beat my times, you keep saying mean things and telling how your going to beat me, but you never do? You just continue to say mean, nasty or aggressive things to everyone :(

I'm fast on Nords, are you sure you want to open another can of worms :p

And as for paragraphs.. perhaps you missed the part of my post that stated I had filled it with errors for you to enjoy ;)

You appear to have also missed the very relevant "Glass Houses"

Additionally, you continue to point out people's grammatical errors, yet seem blissfully unaware of the fact that your very own posts are both semantically and grammatically incorrect in many many ways. I intentionally added and left some in here for you too ;)

We should have a new rule, the next person to reply to any of the unnecessarily mean/goading posts has to pay the "troll toll" << always sunny reference for those who watch ;)

Have a great day :-*
  • Can someone close this thread or at least moderate it? It is getting pathetic...
  • I agree, there is no point trying to post in here anymore, it is just filled with garbage.
  • Thank you for the tips. I have my csr running like a champ. I had to just map the clutch to one of the rsb to make it a non issue till they patch the game. I will post my wheel settings for anyone who wants to try them out that doesn't have a V2. I can't wait to get mine in June hopefully and while i am still waiting on the x box one hub i will probably purchase one of the higher end wheels for the V2 Base for the ps4. I know the FFB has to be incredible if the settings i have on my csr have been so good. Ok so here are my settings in the game under controls 
     Automatic Clutch: Yes
    Gearing: Manual
    Inverted gearing: No

Under Configuration
    Steering Sensitivity 75
    Throttle Deadzone 0
    Brake Deadzone 0
    Brake Sensitivity 50
    Clutch Deadzone 0
    Clutch Sensitivity 100
    Speed Sensitivity 0
    COntroller FIltering Sensitivity 0
    Damper Saturation 12
    FFB 100
    Advanced Off

On FFB calibration 
    I only increased Tire Force to 120
    For gameplay i turned Steering assistance off
    braking assistance off
    All assists allowed
    ABS on
    Stability control on
    Traction control on
    Control type is 3
    On the Csr Wheel
    sensitivity is 400
    FFB 100
    Sho 100
    Dri 1
    Abs 63
    Everything else on the wheel is off ie no spring, damper or AC
    Now i have tweaked the Ford Capri Race car and the settings i tuned in are
    only on the cars FFB
    I have master scale 74
    FX scale 106
    FY scale 112.01
    Fz scale 100.01
    MZ Scale 100.01
    and all smoothing at 20 for each scale
    Hope these settings help make the game playable and enjoyable 
  • Give me a ballpark time Grimey A.C. M3 GT2 Pro setting stock setup.

Not really a car I've driven but will give it a whirl.

Can someone close this thread or at least moderate it? It is getting pathetic...
    I agree, there is no point trying to post in here anymore, it is just filled with garbage.

I have requested that some be given moderator status, as I agree entirely.

The thread is full of good information and community contributions and activities, however it's being dragged of course by a only a small minority.

I, myself, very likely should not reply to them, however I'm trying to ensure that its stopped before it starts or gets completely out of control.

It's not my job to do so, but I do hate to come back here every day and see 10-15 posts from certain individuals that are just full of negativity, mean comments, rude, nasty or offensive remarks that are in no way constructive or contribute to the community.

There has been a great atmosphere in here lately, we have all been posting useful info re: the HUB including times, modifications, quick releases etc and I hope we can get back to that.

Hopefully someone will be given moderator status :)
  • So...I finally have Project Cars running ;D (on XBox One) Now really really eager for the hub to arrive! ;P If anyone has some controller tips in the mean time....it's quite horrible to control the cars atm ;)

Btw I fully agree on giving (perhaps a certain female someone) Op status! ;)
  • Can someone close this thread or at least moderate it? It is getting pathetic...
    I agree, there is no point trying to post in here anymore, it is just filled with garbage.

I have requested that some be given moderator status, as I agree entirely.

The thread is full of good information and community contributions and activities, however it's being dragged of course by a only a small minority.

I, myself, very likely should not reply to them, however I'm trying to ensure that its stopped before it starts or gets completely out of control.

It's not my job to do so, but I do hate to come back here every day and see 10-15 posts from certain individuals that are just full of negativity, mean comments, rude, nasty or offensive remarks that are in no way constructive or contribute to the community.

There has been a great atmosphere in here lately, we have all been posting useful info re: the HUB including times, modifications, quick releases etc and I hope we can get back to that.

Hopefully someone will be given moderator status :)
    I'm usually against moderators. They take the little control given them and get way outta control. The Forza forums are a great example. To me this issue is very simple. Warn or remove the few in question. If that happened would we really need a mod?

edited May 2015
    So...I finally have Project Cars running ;D (on XBox One) Now really really eager for the hub to arrive! ;P If anyone has some controller tips in the mean time....it's quite horrible to control the cars atm ;)

I've spent quite some time in Pcars bug testing and I have been switching between the XBO version and PS4 versions on the pad and Forza 5

The closest I was able to get to the same feeling as Forza 5 on a PAD was this:

Steering Deadzone 10 (I Normally use 0 but this game REALLY needs a dead zone)
    Steering Sensitivity 20 (I know it looks strange but stay with me here)
    Throttle Dead zone 0
    Throttle Sensitivity 50
    Brake Dead zone 0
    Brake Sensitive 30
    Clutch Deadzone 0
    Clutch Sensitivity 50
    Speed Sensitivity 75 (some times down to 65 depending on car)
    Controller filtering Sensitivity 50 (some times down to 35 depending on car)

Controller mode 3
    Advanced OFF

Now in some cars I have to change the speed sensitivity to 65 but otherwise, this feels as close to Forza as I can get.

It's responsive on slow corners, not jittery on the fast straights and twists / turns.

I know it doesn't looks right, but it feels very close to FM5 as I spent a good 7/8 hours trying to get it playable on the pad.

I will say the PS4 defaults are actually fantastic, but the XBO defaults are shocking, almost unplayable.

Give it a try, then maybe use it as a base line and tweak from there, but as a general starting point, that where I am now after hours of tweaking and comparing :)

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    edited May 2015
    So...I finally have Project Cars running ;D (on XBox One) Now really really eager for the hub to arrive! ;P If anyone has some controller tips in the mean time....it's quite horrible to control the cars atm ;)

I've spent quite some time in Pcars bug testing and I have been switching between the XBO version and PS4 versions on the pad and Forza 5

The closest I was able to get to the same feeling as Forza 5 on a PAD was this:

Steering Deadzone 10 (I Normally use 0 but this game REALLY needs a dead zone)
    Steering Sensitivity 20 (I know it looks strange but stay with me here)
    Throttle Dead zone 0
    Throttle Sensitivity 50
    Brake Dead zone 0
    Brake Sensitive 30
    Clutch Deadzone 0
    Clutch Sensitivity 50
    Speed Sensitivity 75 (some times down to 65 depending on car)
    Controller filtering Sensitivity 50 (some times down to 35 depending on car)

Controller mode 3
    Advanced OFF

Now in some cars I have to change the speed sensitivity to 65 but otherwise, this feels as close to Forza as I can get.

It's responsive on slow corners, not jittery on the fast straights and twists / turns.

I know it doesn't looks right, but it feels very close to FM5 as I spent a good 7/8 hours trying to get it playable on the pad.

I will say the PS4 defaults are actually fantastic, but the XBO defaults are shocking, almost unplayable.

Give it a try, then maybe use it as a base line and tweak from there, but as a general starting point, that where I am now after hours of tweaking and comparing :)

So I'm heading back home and looking forward to playing PCars. The controller problem I keep hearing about is due to a bug that they need to patch or is it simply the way the handling model is made? My Xbox One wheel won't arrive until August so I'll have to make due with the pad in the meantime.

• Ohh wow! Super Thnx Natalie!! This might make the wait for the hub more bearable ;)
  • Yay I Have My Wheel Back and Pcars for PS4 also.... I took the Day Off from work LOL to Enjoy it!!!
  • edited May 2015
    Now if i Can Get the Wheel.and Oedald Calibrated if be Just Fine.... How Do you get into Wheel FFB Settings without Having to Reset everything???