Real race car steering wheel rims on Xbox One!

Comments

• Jason ShafferJason Shaffer Member
    edited May 2015
    As the official statistician I am obliged to make it clear that jason's time was faster than everyone else's in FM5 due to running a modified, maxed out (PPI 900) BMW, while we all ran an equal, unmodified, standard, default (806 PPI) and averaged about 2.24

The question is...
    Jason can you beat our non modified times ;)

\ runs and hides behind the sofa X_X

I did run stock, I did 4 laps day one on a stock tune, I didn't run @ 900 until other people were posting tuned times ;)   . But I did get that BMW into the top 2% of the world on the leaderboard.

How can you call yourself the official statistician and not know that? Oh that's right, you kept posting my untuned time under the name James.....

edited May 2015

Not so long ago on here Jason was trumpeting iracing and the pc master race. I have always said each to their own although pc is my thing. When I offer him a little dual he continually picks fm5 - he knows I don't have and have no interest in. And Jason your oval performance is hardly stellar looks like iracing is a little to tricky for you. Give me physics and feel every time over graphics and poor ffb. No sim has the complete package yet.

So Jason all hot air no substance. I wouldn't keep on your case but for your attitude and down talking to virtually everyone. I help out tons of rookies with sets etc. I like to see people get on. You probably just drive over them.

Now your stellar fm5 time is a fraud too. ha.

Shut up keith, I only said I was playing iRacing I never claimed anything else , it's your lack of comprehension getting in the way again, keith. The PC is the Master Race , keith.

keith offers a race on a game he knows I have no cars or tracks for, and won't buy because I have no interest in paying for DX9 content, but he knows what will happen in FM5

keith, it all looks a little tricky for you and I have my two Oval wins in not that many races, you sure suck on the ovals, keith. Guess they're a little too tricky for you.

So keith, you're all idiot and not much of anything else. You can keep on my case all you want, keith. You think I actually care what someone like you posts?

My FM 5 time isn't a fraud you illiterate piece of work, it's in the leaderboards top 2% and not even a fast car for that track, so suck it keith. You couldn't beat that time all you can do is post drivel.

• Jason Its Fairly easy to get Good times with the Controler on FM5 Due to the Quicker Reaction times....Imo Forza5 was tuned More for Controler use than a Wheel....i Cant Go Back to Controler because that will Mean i wasted My $$$ Buying a Great Wheel Set up.... I Like to get Close as Possible to the Sim Feeling... 2x buttkickers Mounted to a Real Car Seat, Custom built Racing Set up that Fits and Feels like im in my 350z Etc... I Can Sit in there and Race All Day and Be totaly Comfortable... Racing with a Controler just wont Give Me the Imersion that i like for Racing Games.

Keith Sharp I Say we Should have a Group Race with Assetto Corsa on Spa with the Stock BMW...I think Jason Shaffer is Scared though... jmo....Aaah ha ha haaa(Evil Laugh)

I Have Not been Reading/Hearing Much about PCars and XB1... I've been Reading Much More about PCars on PS4.... It comes out tomorrow and i Plan to get the PS4 Version to Start Off with... The PS4 Version Looks Really Good So Far.

any one have any News or Post about PCars and XB1???

Then you have no excuses, Grimey!!!!!! Plug in your controller and back it up. I don't have AC Grimey so what would I be scared of? You know I have pCars, but you don't suggest that? I guess my SPA time is going to stand for quite some time.....

The PC version is already out I've had it since the 7th and it looks way better than the ps4 version and runs faster too.

edited May 2015

Why not a group race on ps4 with the BMW M3 GT2 STOCK...
    The reason not mentioning the XOne version is simple...IT SUCKS...very bad graphics, high rate of glitches, faults, bugs, crashes etc...I own it but too but like playing it on ps4 better!!!

ps4 version sucks too, why not race on the Master Race itself? At least the PC version doesn't drop frames and can run with maxed out graphics, unlike ps4

The steering movement actually matches the animation in the PC version, the ps4 deadzone looks brutal!

• Not so long ago on here Jason was trumpeting iracing and the pc master race. I have always said each to their own although pc is my thing. When I offer him a little dual he continually picks fm5 - he knows I don't have and have no interest in. And Jason your oval performance is hardly stellar looks like iracing is a little to tricky for you. Give me physics and feel every time over graphics and poor ffb. No sim has the complete package yet.

So Jason all hot air no substance. I wouldn't keep on your case but for your attitude and down talking to virtually everyone. I help out tons of rookies with sets etc. I like to see people get on. You probably just drive over them.

Shut up keith, I only said I was playing iRacing I never claimed anything else , it's your lack of comprehension getting in the way again, keith. The PC is the Master Race , keith.

keith offers a race on a game he knows I have no cars or tracks for, and won't buy because I have no interest in paying for DX9 content, but he knows what will happen in FM5

keith, it all looks a little tricky for you and I have my two Oval wins in not that many races, you sure suck on the ovals, keith. Guess they're a little too tricky for you.

So keith, you're all idiot and not much of anything else. You can keep on my case all you want, keith. You think I actually care what someone like you posts?

My FM 5 time isn't a fraud you illiterate piece of work, it's in the leaderboards top 2% and not even a fast car for that track, so suck it keith. You couldn't beat that time all you can do is post drivel.

I don't even have to reply to this.

Every time you open your mouth you let your self down a bagful.

A sad individual.

edited May 2015

Not so long ago on here Jason was trumpeting iracing and the pc master race. I have always said each to their own although pc is my thing. When I offer him a little dual he continually picks fm5 - he knows I don't have and have no interest in. And Jason your oval performance is hardly stellar looks like iracing is a little to tricky for you. Give me physics and feel every time over graphics and poor ffb. No sim has the complete package yet.

A sad individual.

Shut up, keith. Pathetic individual
  • edited May 2015
    Jason Shaffer i Will Get My PCars tomorrow for PS4 and we Can Run!!! Dont forget to Add Me on PS4 My Tag is Grimey_Dog and XBox it GrimeyDog... Im Not sure if your on my Friend List or Not... whats your PS and Box Tag??? that way i Know who Times to Krush!!! I Luve it... This Just Keeps me Pushing for a Faster Lap.... I Will Not Race With Controlers Ever Again... My Controlers days are Behind Me!!! its Not worth My Time to go Back.... My Set up is Too Nice and i Have Too Much $$$ Invested in Decent Sim Gear to use a Controler Again....

Oooh and My BMW Spa Run Had Stock Suspention Tune....just a P900 Parts upgrade but No Car Tuning Roll Bars Springs ETC. and was done with the TX Wheel. Haaa I get Top 1 to 3% times with a Stock tune thats No Big Feat... ijs
  • What a blessing it would be if you could just block people here in these blogs...
  • Not so long ago on here Jason was trumpeting iracing and the pc master race. I have always said each to their own although pc is my thing. When I offer him a little dual he continually picks fm5 - he knows I don't have and have no interest in. And Jason your oval performance is hardly stellar looks like iracing is a little to tricky for you. Give me physics and feel every time over graphics and poor ffb. No sim has the complete package yet.

A sad individual.

Don't spit the dummy out. There there.

A few people point a few things out to you and you get very defensive. The only way you know is by insulting people. Your a hand it out but cant take it back kind of person. You really need to tone your approach down. Gives us all a good laugh I suppose.

• edited May 2015
    Why Block Him Antoine Goossens im at work Board Having Fun with Him... LOL.
  • Because it takes ages to go trough postings that ARE important. So if I didn't have to read trough half the postings, I could be playing PCars half an hour longer. LMAO
  • edited May 2015
    look here for a great ffb with the v2 base

THANK you Sebastian. I'll go and have a FEEL immidiatelly !!!

Don't work for ps4 or Xone..values are too low

• HEY GUYS! Got a question for those who were able to preorder the xbox one universal hub on April 2nd before the shipping date got bumped up to August 31st. I was able to preorder both the V2 base and xbox one hub on April 2nd. I think I remember seeing a May Shipping estimate, but I'm not sure.

Do any of you remember the estimated shipping date? 
  • My current estimated ship date for the Xbox One wheel hub is 5/28/2015, I had already purchased and received my V2 base, so I couldn't tell you what that ship date was.
    edited May 2015
    Jason Shaffer i Will Get My PCars tomorrow for PS4 and we Can Run!!! Dont forget to Add Me on PS4 My Tag is Grimey_Dog and XBox it GrimeyDog... Im Not sure if your on my Friend List or Not... whats your PS and Box Tag??? that way i Know who Times to Krush!!! I Luve it... This Just Keeps me Pushing for a Faster Lap.... I Will Not Race With Controlers Ever Again... My Controlers days are Behind Me!!! its Not worth My Time to go Back.... My Set up is Too Nice and i Have Too Much $$$ Invested in Decent Sim Gear to use a Controler Again....

Oooh and My BMW Spa Run Had Stock Suspention Tune....just a P900 Parts upgrade but No Car Tuning Roll Bars Springs ETC. and was done with the TX Wheel. Haaa I get Top 1 to 3% times with a Stock tune thats No Big Feat... ijs

Grimey, I'm ShylockHolmes on XO and Steam, I have pCars for PC I don't own or want a ps4. You could never get a top 1-2% without a tune on SPA in the BMW, go look at the times 2:20 is a top 2% time good luck running 5 seconds faster without a tune!

I'm on your friends list for XO, remember we used to play PGR way back in the day? I was gamertag GothamsGhost on the original Xbox for PGR2

A sad individual.

A few people point a few things out to you and you get very defensive. The only way you know is by insulting people. Your a hand it out but cant take it back kind of person. You really need to tone your approach down. Gives us all a good laugh I suppose.

According to someone who can't tell YOU'RE from YOUR.  You also really need to expand your vocabulary, keith.YOU'RE already recycling "spit the dummy out" and you just used it. If this is all you can contribute send it PM and I'll tell you what I really think of you.
  • Ever thought of the auto fill function on a smartphone....!!
  • Greg WilliamsGreg Williams Member
    edited May 2015
    It is unfortunate that people have to come onto these boards and just stir up useless arguments all the time, For a while we had a good discussion going and a good atmosphere. But as usual someone has to come in and start big noting themselves and insulting others.

It is the same old thing on most boards and the easiest way to halt it is to stop feeding the trolls. Just ignore them and dont let them get to you. 
  • edited May 2015
    Jason Shaffer If i Run the Track and Push Harder i Can Get it... I Ran this 2:22.427 with just parts upgrades and No Tune Not Even Aero was added!!! with the TX wheel and thats after Months of Not Playing FM5!!! I just Ran it that Day to Participate in the Group activities on Spa. It wasnt that Hard Ive gotten very used to Running Forza with No tune just using the Wheel... Its all about Propper Braking Line and Throttle Controle... I Stopped Tuning and Forza Lost Me when people were able to Run 0 Springs, 10/40 Roll Bars and all kind of wacked out Space Man Settings that will Never work in Real Life and Set Top times... But Turn10 Still calls Forza a Sim??? Never... But anyway to each their Own... Send me a Friend inv on Steam Also.... I thought that was you but its been a While i Forgot your other Name but thats why i said King of PGR... LOL... its all in Good Fun... Loosen up a Bit...Lets all be 1 Big Racing Family like back in the PGR Days those were the Best!!!

I dont Know when i will get PCars for XB1 maybe when i get a Hub or if thats where the Best Racing is Gonna Be im there but for Now the Reviews dont Seem to good for XB1... Im going with PS4 the Reviews are Much Better and its on Par or Very Close to PC... Plus I Can use my Wheel with No Extra Equip Needed.... I Can and will Get it for PC once they get it Sorted out... I dont want to be Tuning the wheel on 2x Systems... Thats too Much Tec Time and Not Enough Play Time...That Tec Stuff Will Drive Me Mad after a Long Day at Work!!! ~X(
  • Jason Shaffer If i Run the Track and Push Harder i Can Get it... I Ran this 2:22.427 with just parts upgrades and No Tune Not Even Aero was added!!! with the TX wheel and thats after Months of Not Playing FM5!!! I just Ran it that Day to Participate in the Group activities on Spa. It wasnt that Hard Ive gotten very used to Running Forza with No tune just using the Wheel... Its all about Propper Braking Line and Throttle Controle... I Stopped Tuning and Forza Lost Me when people were able to Run 0 Springs, 10/40 Roll Bars and all kind of wacked out Space Man Settings that will Never work in Real Life and Set Top times... But Turn10 Still calls Forza a Sim??? Never... But anyway to each their Own... Send me a Friend inv on Steam Also.... I thought that was you but its been a While i Forgot your other Name but thats why i said King of PGR... LOL... its all in Good Fun... Loosen up a Bit...Lets all be 1 Big Racing Family like back in the PGR Days those were the Best!!!

I dont Know when i will get PCars for XB1 maybe when i get a Hub or if thats where the Best Racing is Gonna Be im there but for Now the Reviews dont Seem to good for XB1... Im going with PS4 the Reviews are Much Better and its on Par or Very Close to PC... Plus I Can use my Wheel with No Extra Equip Needed.... I Can and will Get it for PC once they get it Sorted out... I dont want to be Tuning the wheel on 2x Systems... Thats too Much Tec Time and Not Enough Play Time...That Tec Stuff Will Drive Me Mad after a Long Day at Work!!! ~X(
    Pcars physics are not much better that forza, still a lot behind AC. Not much road feel, though I haven't tried the settings that were posted earlier and some cars feel like I am driving on ice. 
  • look here for a great ffb with the v2 base

THANK you Sebastian. I'll go and have a FEEL immidiatelly !!!

Don't work for ps4 or Xone..values are too low

you have to take the values x100 and then enter it manually, then it fits on Consoles too
  • Natalie BNatalie B Member, Moderator, Betatester
    edited May 2015
    As the official statistician I am obliged to make it clear that jason's time was faster than everyone else's in FM5 due to running a modified, maxed out (PPI 900) BMW, while we all ran an equal, unmodified, standard, default (806 PPI) and averaged about 2.24

The question is...
    Jason can you beat our non modified times ;)

\ runs and hides behind the sofa X_X

I did run stock, I did 4 laps day one on a stock tune, I didn't run @ 900 until other people were posting tuned times ;)   . But I did get that BMW into the top 2% of the world on the leaderboard.

How can you call yourself the official statistician and not know that? Oh that's right, you kept posting my untuned time under the name James.....

Why so serious :-*
    I admit I had spelled Dillon incorrectly, and had your name as James (once) however that was corrected as soon as it was noticed ;)

Your standard (non tuned time) in the BMW is the same as mine (give or take) which is approximately 2 seconds + slower than the other guys times in the same car. So in a non tuned, off the shelf car, you are almost exactly as fast as me ;)

I just thought it was unfair that you said to Grimey that your time of 2.20 was faster than Grimeys time, when in fact you were comparing your tuned, tweaked, upgraded and maxed out BMW to an "off the shelf, default, standard" BMW that we all concentrated on running ;) (by this I mean we were not concentrating on running the upgraded car, hence had no time in it)

But don't worry, it's just a game :)
    For example, I currently hold the No.1 spot in the world on some cars and tracks in PCars ... But it doesn't mean I'm any good :p
  • I have a question. I picked up project cars for ps4 and have a csr set up with clubsport pedals. When i start project cars my clutch will not engage. The car just sits and if I hit the gas it revs but there is no clutch engagement at all. I reconnected the wheel to my x box 360 and the clutch works fine but in project cars even if i set it to automatic transmission the car will not move 
    edited May 2015
    I have a question. I picked up project cars for ps4 and have a csr set up with clubsport pedals. When i start project cars my clutch will not engage. The car just sits and if I hit the gas it revs but there is no clutch engagement at all. I reconnected the wheel to my x box 360 and the clutch works fine but in project cars even if i set it to automatic transmission the car will not move 

Hi,
    What's being displayed in the telemetry? Also, have you calibrated the pedals in the Pcars calibration menu and did the clutch register in the calibration screen?

Have you got "clutch" set to manual/auto?
    Does the cars engine "rev" (so a noise is head) or do you mean the accelerator pedal registers in the telemetry.

Does you wheel require a firmware upgrade (are you running the latest version)

PCars is very buggy at the moment.
    I myself have encountered a lot of bugs on the PS4 version in regard to my shifter/pedals/button configure etc however they all seem to be caused by PCars not the hardware its self.

The official PCars forums has a specific section open for issues with fanatec wheels.
    There could be some solutions in there that might be worth a try. I'm sure someone mentioned they couldn't engage the clutch until it was physically mapped to a button first etc..

They are looking into the issues though and fixes are en route.
    But your issue may just be related to funky button configs of settings (hopefully) :)

Here is the thread specific to fanatec wheel issues:
    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?21978-Fanatec-Wheel-support/page10&highlight=fanatec+csw+calibrating
    edited May 2015

Grimey, I'm ShylockHolmes on XO and Steam, I have pCars for PC I don't own or want a ps4. You could never get a top 1-2% without a tune on SPA in the BMW, go look at the times 2:20 is a top 2% time good luck running 5 seconds faster without a tune!

I'm on your friends list for XO, remember we used to play PGR way back in the day? I was gamertag GothamsGhost on the original Xbox for PGR2

I just ran a 2.19.573 at SPA in the BMW 900 ;)
    I'm currently in the top 1% :p

Plus... I was wearing heels, putting on lippy, sipping coffee and singing (aka. screaming) some Sia :p ;)

Sia "Fire Meet Gasoline"

Here's a snapshot :)
  • edited May 2015
    Nice Natalie!!! Was that with the Hub or Pad??? I may Have to Give FM5 another Go!!!
    That Settles it... Natalie Bissell Queen of FM5!!! ^:)^ LOL Jason Gonna Have a Hissy Fit X_X
    LOL Jason Gonna Have a Hissy Fit X_X

;))

A sad individual.

According to someone who can't tell YOU'RE from YOUR.  You also really need to expand your vocabulary, keith.YOU'RE already recycling "spit the dummy out" and you just used it. If this is all you can contribute send it PM and I'll tell you what I really think of you.

So what if I can't spell for jack s***. At least I don't abuse or talk down to people.

For some reason your the only person on here that does that. A few issues going on there.