Real race car steering wheel rims on Xbox One!

Comments

• Grimmey, you sound a top guy to deal with with regards wheel settings etc.

Do you have a base forum you use for posting your info?

• David Burton Thanx I dont have a Specific Forum i Post on most of the time i post on here if there is Something regarding Fanatec that Needs Tweeking.
    I Randomly Tweek Because i Just Love Racing.... You can PM me if you Need Help or Just post in the Fanatec Forum and i will Tweek to see if i can find a Solution.

PCars is a Great Game Now that the wheel Settings are getting Sorted... im Still Refining the FFB Settings i will Post New settings if i get it better.... The settings i Posted work with all Older Fanatec and TM wheel Just +or - on the Masters in the in Car tuning Menue....also the Masters Need to Be Adjusted Per Car... IE: the Clio feels Great with 100 on both masters but the BMW GT3 I Set the Masters to 50 or 60. Enjoy Hope to See you on the Track.
  • Ich hab soeben auf meine Email Anfrage vor ein paar Tagen eine Antwort bekommen:

"Heute habe ich erfahren, dass es wohl Probleme bei der Einfuhr gibt, genaueres weiß ich leider noch nicht."

Ist das jetzt ein Witz oder will man uns für dämlich verkaufen?
    Mal wird die Ware beim Transport beschädigt, jetzt gibts wohl Probleme beim Zoll.
    Ich weiß ja nicht wie andere Firmen das machen, aber woanders gibts nicht immer solche Probleme.
    Und wenn dann werden die User zeitnah informiert.

So gute die Produkte auch sein mögen, aber für den Rest fehlen mit gerade einfach wieder mal die Worte.

• David Burton Thanx I dont have a Specific Forum i Post on most of the time i post on here if there is Something regarding Fanatec that Needs Tweeking.
    I Randomly Tweek Because i Just Love Racing.... You can PM me if you Need Help or Just post in the Fanatec Forum and i will Tweek to see if i can find a Solution.

PCars is a Great Game Now that the wheel Settings are getting Sorted... im Still Refining the FFB Settings i will Post New settings if i get it better.... The settings i Posted work with all Older Fanatec and TM wheel Just +or - on the Masters in the in Car tuning Menue....also the Masters Need to Be Adjusted Per Car... IE: the Clio feels Great with 100 on both masters but the BMW GT3 I Set the Masters to 50 or 60. Enjoy Hope to See you on the Track.
    Grimey, I sent you a PM just saying that your latest settings over the last weekend were incredible they, in conjunction with the bleed being set properly now ( your last adjustment ) is just remarkable!!! It's this good and I have an Xbox One with the Thrustmaster wheel. I do have the CPX adapter from Basher Boards so I do get to use my Clubsport V2 pedals from fanatec though. I can't wait till the end of August when I get my rim for the V2 base I have had sitting in its box since last fall. LOL it should even be better then by a bunch! Thanks a ton for posting all the good settings for us to use
    Dan Newhouse ( Dan the Dartman )

• edited May 2015
    Thanx Dan the Dartman... I Have a TX for XB1 as well and i will be Picking up a Copy of PCars for XB1 very Soon... Maybe this weekend... and Will be Tweeking More... LOL.

PCars Shows Promis of being anGreat Racing Game.... I am Very Motivated with PCars.... I have yet to begin to Tweek the Car set ups!!!!

Im at Work Right Now Posting From My Phone wishing i was Home Tweeking the time away... LOL Thanx for the Support!!! Glad you Like the Tweeks So far there are More to come... im going over every Setting 1 by 1 with a Note pad and My Wheel Fine tuning every Night :-B
  • so no announcement of shipping 
  • Doubt they will ship today. maybe next week if were lucky
  • Natalie BNatalie B Member, Moderator, Betatester
    edited May 2015
    Will try these at weekend I think...
    Cheers Grimey :)
    Thnx Grimey for the settings! Really eagerly awaiting my Hub...have everything prepared ;P. Btw the 1.3 patch for Project Cars is going to be released the 29th...(keeps fingers crossed). It should also solve an issue with the Fanatec wheel...quote: 'Fixed the issue with steering jolts that some users experience'

Btw how's the testing Natalie? ;P
    We're getting there ;) Some user... They could have at least name checked me ;)

Grimmey, you sound a top guy to deal with with regards wheel settings etc.

Do you have a base forum you use for posting your info?

He's not... He's truly awful... The worst... Don't deal with him ever!

;)
    He's amazing really :p
    Now I'm off on holiday bitches, have fun and I'll see you soon x
  • edited May 2015
    LOL!!! Have Fun Natalie... We Need you in Here so Hurry Back \m/
  • not even a hint that there's a delay?
    Come on Thomas, give us an update
  • No way there shipping today. Delayed. bet there loving the interest on our cash though
  • edited May 2015
    Grimey Dogs PCars FFB Tune PS4 & XBox 1
    CSW V2 & TM Wheels
    Also works with Older Fanatec Wheels But you will Have to Set Dead Zone or Dead Zone Removal to Taste.

FFB Master controle Panel
    Tire Force 100
    Wheel Position Smoothing 0.00
    Dead Zone Removal Fall Off 0.00
    Linkage Stiffness 1.00
    Relative Gain 108 or 113
    Relative adjust Bleed 75 ***Very Important***
    Relative adjust Clamp 0.96
    ScoopKnee 70
    Scoop Reduction 0.15

any Setting Not Listes has a Value of 0.

In Car FFB Tuning Settings

Master Scale 100 (Can be Set + or - Per Car to personal Taste)
    FX 2.00
    Fy 40.00 (Road Feel + or - to Taste)
    FZ 100.00
    Mz 60.00

Arm Angle 1500 or what ever it is Stock as per car

Scoop Master Scale 100(Can be Set Per Car to Personal Taste)
    Sop Lat 40.0 (Weight Transfer + or - to Taste)
    Sop Diff 100.0
    any Setting Not Listed is 0

"Master Scale" and "Scoup Master Scale" i Recomend Should be always set to Same # Value.
    "Fy" and "Sop Lat" I Recomend Should always be set to same # Value.

The Masters Can be adjusted to taste based on Car to Bring out More Feel in Some and Reduce too Much Road(Grip) Feel in others.
    Example: I Set the Master in the Clio at 100 but in the BMW M3 GT i set them to 50... The BMW has More Grip So i Lower the Setting to Make the Wheel Lighter according to the Car.

This Has to be Done for Every Car and Every Track!!!! I Dont do Save all Because the Cars Suspention is Different Per Track and if you Do Save all you will be Saving the Same Suspention Setting to Every Track.

GrimeyDog
    Hope you Like it Enjoy.
  • Jakob LachJakob Lach Member
    edited May 2015
    Ich hab soeben auf meine Email Anfrage vor ein paar Tagen eine Antwort bekommen:

"Heute habe ich erfahren, dass es wohl Probleme bei der Einfuhr gibt, genaueres weiß ich leider noch nicht."

Mal wird die Ware beim Transport beschädigt, jetzt gibts wohl Probleme beim Zoll.
    Ich weiß ja nicht wie andere Firmen das machen, aber woanders gibts nicht immer solche Probleme.

So gute die Produkte auch sein mögen, aber für den Rest fehlen mit gerade einfach wieder mal die Worte.

Well something must have gone absolutely wrong. As far as I know the delivery for the Xbox One Hub was scheduled for today in NA, Europe, Japan and AU. If there are any customs related difficulties, it would be pretty unlikely that all four regions would be affected.

Experience wise, I would have got a UPS notification not later than 1pm if any package from fanatec had been shipped today...

Hopefully we will get some information from Thomas!
  • How about an update on Xbox 1 hub Fanatec dont hide just tell us if its delayed its delayed at least all of us Customers will know to stop looking until a later date .Whats so hard about that took me 45 seconds to write this come on your turn ?
  • I hope they won't end up like codemasters, silence city on there forums
  • So Grimey, What V2 wheel settings are you running with the above settings? Have a problem with a wheel oscilating badly when stationary with karts etc.

What wheel selling needs changing to dial that out?

Using on PC at the moment with Jack Spades (#4 ffb tweek).

Soon be on xbox when get the hub....btw what date is it Thomas??

• Took a day off for tomorrow. Hopefully it will arrive! But also, no UPS tracking info and silence from Thomas.

• I wouldn't hold your breath
  • Didn't you guys learned from previous orders...28/05 is shipping date from China to warehouses...
  • My previous orders turned up early, I jut thinks it's strange that they changed the day from the 31/05 to 28/05 and then there's a delay, why didn't they just leave it as 31/05 or change it again when they realised there would be a delay.
    The silent treatment is not a good customer service skill
  • Didn't you guys learned from previous orders...28/05 is shipping date from China to warehouses...
    I don't belive that this is the idea of the delivery date...from 1,2,3 days to 6 Weeks (per Air of per Ship) we now have to wait? That would be the badest customer confusion that a company could do. After all the "dirty talk" about delivery times and customer support, normaly Fanatac should be more sensitive with their customers because we all have allready spend a lot of money in advance to them.

If it's the truth, the way they're dealing with us is very, very disappointing...

...and i'm not one of the angry customers from the past - but now i need to write a commend about the situation. Sorry Fanatec, sorry Thomas...

• So where is my shipping notice for the XO Universal Hub , Thomas?
  • einfach Schweigen, ist das wirklich euer ernst?
  • edited May 2015
    Ich glaube die haben viel zu tun...
  • edited May 2015
    David Burton try Reducing the MZ Scale in the car Tuning/FFB  That Reduces the Tire twisting forces sent to the wheel.
    on PS4 When i set that too high i get oscillation but only while moving.

i use 75% FFB Also i don't add to the FOR i keep it at 100 PCars doesn't need it Extra FFB Help..

I turned all wheel and pedal dead zone to 0%
  • What about xbox1 hub shipping ?? Today is 28/5 ... C'mon !!
    We paid for it mounths ago .... **** !!
  • Landon LoperLandon Loper Member
    edited May 2015

yall should be irate you have given them $300+price of rim from most of you.... yall should be going apeshit without an update and today's the day.  we all knew this would happen. 

no new blog posts, no new twitter/fb posts since april....no updates on products they have gladly taken your full money up front for.

typical fanatec. 
  • Landon LoperLandon Loper Member
    edited May 2015
    whoops double post
  • edited May 2015
    No News is Good News!!! If they were Running Late you would have been Notified. you all waited this Long No Need to Go Apeshyt Now... jmo
  • Ich hab soeben auf meine Email Anfrage vor ein paar Tagen eine Antwort bekommen:

@Grimey Dog: translate this Post :-(