Real race car steering wheel rims on Xbox One!

Comments

• Translation

I've
    just received a response to my email request a few days ago:

"Today I have learned that there are probably problems upon importation, more accurate, I know not yet."

Is this a joke or trying to sell us for stupid?
    Time the goods are damaged in transit, now probably are problems at customs.
    I do not know how other companies do it, but elsewhere there is not always such problems.
    And if then the user will be informed promptly.

So good, the products may be, but for the rest are missing with just simply again the words.
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    Thomas has been silent since the day the Xbox One hub was announced. I really hope all is well at Endor.
  • A bit disappointed in the lack of communication regarding the XboxOne wheel hub, but I did stumble upon this youtube video that shows that at least the hub is real! 

None the less, I think the $339.09 I paid for the hub should at least warrant me a little more communication, than no communication at all. I'm starting to wonder if Thomas is dead, or on an island somewhere drinking mojitos with my $339.09! Being said, if there is a representative that can speak on Thomas' behalf, please tell us something, or..... Thomas if your out there drinking mojitos, damn you Sir!

• Is it just me thats not mad at the fact the hubs havent shipped yet but the fact no1 has given us a little info at least? If we dont hear something today I will be starting to worry mind. Anyone know if we can get a refund this late? If we can I might just get the formula carbon and bmw rim and stick with Pcars on my ps4 (and others if supported)
  • Exactly that, I wouldn't mind a delay, I've waited long enough, a little while longer won't make any difference, it would be nice to be kept in the loop though.
  • Is it just me thats not mad at the fact the hubs havent shipped yet but the fact no1 has given us a little info at least? If we dont hear something today I will be starting to worry mind. Anyone know if we can get a refund this late? If we can I might just get the formula carbon and bmw rim and stick with Pcars on my ps4 (and others if supported)
    If you paid by paypal or credit card you can get a refund no problems.

• I have talked to Fanatec and it seems that everything is fine and the first Batch of XO Hubs will send out today. :-)
  • So a day late?
  • selbst wenn die ersten Hubs heute verschickt werden, wieso gibt es keine öffentliche Info?
    Man lässt die Kunden einfach unwissend im Regen stehen.

Aber das ist ja leider immer das gleiche Problem, Fanatec und die Öffentlichkeitsarbeit, das passt einfach nicht

• English?
  • English?
    Maybe only a delay of a day. For 100% i didn't get a final confirmation. But the guy on the phone didn't know s.th. about a actual delay.

• Update: the first Batch will be send out on monday. there is really a Problem with the Import. No chance to ship the Hubs earlier.

Please don´t ask me about the way i get to this Information...

• Update: the first Batch will be send out on monday. there is really a Problem with the Import. No chance to ship the Hubs earlier.

Please don´t ask me about the way i get to this Information...

Sorry, but if these informations are true, i want hear it from Fanatec themself.

• Just got email new ship date June 3rd

• Dear Valued Customer,

Hereby we inform you that the shipping date for your order has been changed.
    The estimated shipping date for CSW RUHX / ClubSport steering wheel Universal Hub for XBOX ONE is 06/03/2015 now.

You will get an email confirmation as soon as the goods ships from the warehouse.

Thank you in advance for your understanding

• Yup same here 3rd Uk. Does anything ever get released on time these days?
  • Were looking at possibly 2 weeks monday :(
  • Considering May 28 was always listed as an "estimated" ship date, this is pretty damn accurate. Works for me.  Thanks Thomas and co.!
  • David BurtonDavid Burton Member
    edited May 2015

+1.... 3rd June.

Oh well at least we know.

• glad i didn't give them any preorder money. absolutely done giving them money up front and getting nothing in return and them not keeping dates
  • Thanks at Fanatec for the Information. I know about the logistical problems but next time a little earlier and i'm a very happy customer. ;)
  • glad i didn't give them any preorder money. absolutely done giving them money up front and getting nothing in return and them not keeping dates
    - I bought a CSR XL Pack and they delivered it 30 days earlier

- I bought a CSL Seat and they delivered it 10 days earlier

- I bought a V2 Base and they delivered it 40 days earlier

Call
    me a lucky man but I'll continue to spend my money for these great products. This time it was not so perfect but I can live with that.

• Landon LoperLandon Loper Member
    edited May 2015
    glad i didn't give them any preorder money. absolutely done giving them money up front and getting nothing in return and them not keeping dates

Call
    me a lucky man but I'll continue to spend my money for these great products. This time it was not so perfect but I can live with that.

your case is extremely rare.

the point is, taking all the money up front and on the day it's supposed to ship you get oh it's now this month, then that month comes around and get an email, oh now it's a new month...or in this case of the hub there hasn't been a single official word...so they took all yall's money and wiped their ass with it and you still don't have the product or an official update

if they can't meet dates and especially give updates PRIOR to the original release date they shouldn't be taking all the money up front...something is just wrong with that when they consistently miss dates on several products.  some people have still been waiting since nov-jan on their cswv2 that people have reported on isr and iracing forums.
  • your case is extremely rare.

the point is, taking all the money up front and on the day it's supposed to ship you get oh it's now this month, then that month comes around and get an email, oh now it's a new month...or in this case of the hub there hasn't been a single official word...so they took all yall's money and wiped their ass with it and you still don't have the product or an official update

if they can't meet dates and especially give updates PRIOR to the original release date they shouldn't be taking all the money up front...something is just wrong with that when they consistently miss dates on several products.  some people have still been waiting since nov-jan on their cswv2 that people have reported on isr and iracing forums.

Call me a lucky man. ;)

But I know also the problems with supplies from Asia. Sometimes it goes simply by the german customs and at the next delivery, it takes 15 or 30 days longer. And the delivery terms are taken in Asia not so seriously.

Fanatec is a small company with really great products and there are few alternatives. Where is Logitech? ThrustMaster is not bad but not as good as Fanatec. A little more customer support and anything is fine. Nobody is perfect. ;)
  • Jason ShafferJason Shaffer Member
    edited May 2015
    glad i didn't give them any preorder money. absolutely done giving them money up front and getting nothing in return and them not keeping dates

Call

I'd rather pay up front and wait than use plastic crap.

Call

what about not paying up front or paying a small deposit and not using plastic crap???  
  • Jason ShafferJason Shaffer Member
    edited May 2015

Call

what about not paying up front or paying a small deposit and not using plastic crap???  
    From who, you tell me who sells a powerful metal wheel base without pre-ordering with money?

• Got a June 3rd shipping date as well, but I also ordered a v2 base too... hopefully that will ship with it!

anyone else buy a v2 base and xbox one hub? if so, what's your delivery date?
  • Got a June 3rd shipping date as well, but I also ordered a v2 base too... hopefully that will ship with it!

anyone else buy a v2 base and xbox one hub? if so, what's your delivery date?

From prior experience I'd say,"YES" they will both ship. If one item isn't ready they hold the order till all is ready. It says that on the "cart" page when you check out. So if you've not gotten a email from them delaying your order (beside the delay we all got) you should be good to go.