Real race car steering wheel rims on Xbox One!

Comments

• edited June 2015
    GrimeyDog PCars FFB Tweek
    Same info as first PDF but added some info Regarding Relative adjust bleed. Relative adjust Bleed can be set between 0.75 to 0.85  as Explained in New PDF.

Please Post and share your thoughts and let me know what you think about the FFB Tweek.

Thats the last tweek...for Now...LOL... Nothing else seems to have any Notable Effects

:-B

Edit: The Wheel feels Great Now!!!  Hhhmmm... Now to Start on a Car Tune!!!!  Aaah ha ha haaa!!!
  • Grimey, thank you for sharing again!....I really can't wait to try them once I get the HUB! ;P

I hope you continue to share your adjusted settings once the new patch arrives ;)

*patiently waiting for a confirming email tomorrow of the Hub being shipped...
  • why has Fanatec not made a basic wheel for the xbox one?

simple plug and play thats what i want,, if it feels good and responsive and tough enough to last (at least until the next generation consoles come out) thats all.

i just want to plug it in and go driving:) if Fanatec made one for say £300 i think they would sell alot of them. i dont care much for one that is milled from a pure billet of titanium or such.

• why has Fanatec not made a basic wheel for the xbox one?

simple plug and play thats what i want,, if it feels good and responsive and tough enough to last (at least until the next generation consoles come out) thats all.

i just want to plug it in and go driving:) if Fanatec made one for say £300 i think they would sell alot of them. i dont care much for one that is milled from a pure billet of titanium or such.

They're taking care of the people who want higher end gear first. The cheap stuff will come later and is already available from TM, there is no high end gear for XO except the V2 and XO/PC Hub combo.
  • Well lets see if I get a E-m tomorrow the 3rd for my Hub Shipment is on its way. ? 
  • Well peoples, the working day of the 3rd is pretty much over in Australia with no delivery notification email. Looks like we've been let down again.... Maybe next week, or the week after that or the week after that or the....
  • Well peoples, the working day of the 3rd is pretty much over in Australia with no delivery notification email. Looks like we've been let down again.... Maybe next week, or the week after that or the week after that or the....

In Germany it is 9 o'clock in the morning. Be Patient in Down Under. ;)

• Yeah, your right. Let's hope we all get an email tomorrow/today.
  • I got an Email from UPS!! ^:)^ \:D/
  • Me toooooo!!!!
  • The shipping weight ist to low. I ordered last week a Clubsport Shifter SQ. :((
  • Got UPS tracking information :-)
  • I got one two. Weight only says 1.0kgs. That right?
  • Number of items is 2. Wheel and hub could be right. my account hasnt updated though?
  • Just checked, wont be delivered untill Monday the 8th :((
  • Received UPS tracking information. From CARL JOEHNK KG. Is that right? No word about Fanatec / Endor AG
    It says 2 packages. Must be the hub and the rim :-/  can't be other orders [-O<
  • And meeeeee!
  • Does it tell you the date it will be delivered?
  • edited June 2015
    Delivery date is friday June 5th. Tomorrow is a local holiday in parts of Germany, so delivery is on next working day.

Just googled Carl Joenck KG, It's a logistics company from Hamburg. It looks like they ship the universal hubs directly from the harbour.
  • Did you select different shipping to standard?
  • 8th for me in the uk but im off that week so no bother
  • @ Andreas Gremme
    Carl Joehnk KG is right...this is our shipping company in Hamburg.

@ ALL
    New drivers and firmware are up and available for download. Make sure that your Wheel bases are updated for the UHX. Please also be aware that there are some known issues left inside Project Cars (XBO...and PS4, and PC) which are not related to our hardware. They are working on a HUGE set of patches for all platforms to make the driving experience as good as it could be. We have no dates when this patches will be released. Please head over to their website/community for details.
  • What is the Latest FW??? is it Still 65??? if Not where is the Download link to the New FW i dont see any New FW up yet
  • Me too...yeajjjj
    Toon, are you Dutch? What's your XLive gamertag? I ain't the best driver, but clean and Dutch too.
  • Monday for me with standard UK delivery
  • Antoine: yes! ;) my gamer tag is: DriftTony (not sure if already added, but I never see anyone online...lol ). My racing style matches yours ;P

Come to think of it...we actually should have an online race with everyone here to break-in our new wheels/hub ! ;D
  • I have my shipping notice for the  hub
  • edited June 2015

• Andrew ClarkAndrew Clark Member
    edited June 2015
    Jason Shaffer Take a Hint im Ignoring YOU and YOUR Shenanagins... Who gets on a internet Forum to Bicker and Argue with EVERY 1??? I Feel Bad For You Your Life Must Not Be Happy. jmo Dont Bother Commenting with Me or My Name unless your Speaking Something Positive.

Ooooh and i Have a Real Life Gaming is a Hobby that i Do when im Relaxing... Your Slow in the Head and on the Track!!! Put your Skill to the Test we Can Have a Race Off on PC in Race Room... other than setting up a Race Off we Have Nothing to Converse about unless its something Positive and Good Fun... Thank you and Good Day.
    A race is good but lets up the stakes and do it in real life.
  • edited June 2015
    Ohw yeah...your Drift Tony...saw your name in my FL...but didn't know who it was.
    Reason for not being online is, that I'm playing PCars on my PS4 with the V2. I didn't want it to stay boxed till the hub arrived.
    I have to wait a little longer to use my hub. Holidays wages ain't there yet and wanted another rim. Bills bills bills...LoL

Mine delivered tomorrow and also got invoice too.