Real race car steering wheel rims on Xbox One!

Comments

• Im thinking to order a Hub for a Few Days Allready!!! Some one talk me into it... it wont be Hard... LOL

The X1 hub or sale hub? If you need anyone to talk you into the sale hub then I'm officially done with you. Lol
  • Not the Sale Hub... the XB1 Hub.... I'e been Holding out waiting for.a Satand alone Rim anouncement but im getting impatient especially with FM6 Release date veing Near... FM6 is due out in Eptember Right??? FM6 the CSP v3's and a Hub for september. Hmmmm
  • edited July 2015
    Grimey...wait it out mate...I bet they've got something cooking. Maybe a CSR Elite FM6 XONE compatible update!!!
    But wait....uhmmm...that's not what you wanted...GO AND PREORDER THE DAMN THING...LOL
  • edited July 2015
    Antoine the Porsche Rim and the Flat Bottom GT Rim for the Hub are Out of Stock... What i am Hoping is that they are Upgrading the Porsche Rim For XB1.... Im going to order the Hub with the Oval/Oblong Rim that seems it will be Good for F1 and Gt cars.

The Fanatec Resale Value is HIGH so im Sure that if they upgrade the Porsche Rim to work with XB1 i will order that too and Sell the Regular Porsche Rim... I Know i can get $275.00 Easy and if Not i will Keep it.... It will Look Really cool as wall Decor in the Man Kave.
  • Antoine the Porsche Rim and the Flat Bottom GT Rim for the Hub are Out of Stock... What i am Hoping is that they are Upgrading the Porsche Rim For XB1.... Im going to order the Hub with the Oval/Oblong Rim that seems it will be Good for F1 and Gt cars.

The Fanatec Resale Value is HIGH so im Sure that if they upgrade the Porsche Rim to work with XB1 i will order that too and Sell the Regular Porsche Rim... I Know i can get $275.00 Easy and if Not i will Keep it.... It will Look Really cool as wall Decor in the Man Kave.
    Grimey, a Porsche rim just sold on eBay for $325 shipped. Fanatec products definitely hold their value. Many sell over retail price if Fanatec is sold out. Thomas could make more money selling used on eBay. Lol
  • edited July 2015
    order done... any one else order this rim??? if so how is it driving GT cars with it?

Natalie you better Practice Practice Practice!!!  LOL.

ClubSport steering wheel Flat 1 Xbox One US

• order done... any one else order this rim??? if so how is it driving GT cars with it?

I have the rim but haven't used it much. Sorry
  • order done... any one else order this rim??? if so how is it driving GT cars with it?

I have the rim but haven't used it yet. Sorry no help.
  • edited July 2015
    Edit Delete

• edited July 2015
    ClubSport steering wheel GT Xbox One US
    Woooo Hoooo!!! I had to cancel the Flat Rim order and order the Rim and
    hub Combo that i really wanted!!!! Wooo hoooo!!!! I'm Happy Now!!! I
    wasn't happy with the flat Rim order but i ordered any way just to get a
    order in before the waiting list got any longer  so i can have a hub
    before FM6. I cancelled that order and placed a New order.... this is the Rim i
    really wanted and its back in Stock Woooo hooo!!!
  • That's the one I got. The GT rim. Have the hub. Just NEED my base back. Arghhh.

• ClubSport steering wheel GT Xbox One US
    Woooo Hoooo!!! I had to cancel the Flat Rim order and order the Rim and
    hub Combo that i really wanted!!!! Wooo hoooo!!!! I'm Happy Now!!! I
    wasn't happy with the flat Rim order but i ordered any way just to get a
    order in before the waiting list got any longer  so i can have a hub
    before FM6. I cancelled that order and placed a New order.... this is the Rim i
    really wanted and its back in Stock Woooo hooo!!!

I'm glad you went for it. Looking at Fanatec's track record here's what I anticipate:

Fanatec will announce a new Xbox One standalone wheel in the weeks leading up to FM6's release.

New standalone wheel gets pushed back repeatedly, and finally first customers have it in their hands winter/spring 2016.

• +1 Luke
  • Hi everyone, I've tried looking in various places on forums for definitive answers to a few things, and I hear different things so I wonder if people could give me an up to date answer on a few bits.... I have a set up including the csw v2. I mainly use the bmw rim. So I have a few questions re the xbox1 hub and experiences.

1 how good is it on fm5 and fh2?
    2 how good is the ffb?
    3 how many wheel settings like spring or force, can't be used in xb1?
    4 can buttons all be mapped to hub comfortably?
    5 can you use the sq shifter and h pattern on both the above?
    6 I would like to get the handbrake will this also work?
    7 what is the best firmware to get so I can still race like now on PC and also swap to xb1?
    8 anything else to note or any other comments, or links to good settings tried n tested?

I'm interested in positive and honest comments and answers as I prefer going to the community on these things. But on some things I just cannot find the answers!!

Thanks,
    Marc
  • edited July 2015
    Hey Marc, I'll answer the ones for you I CAN answer.

1. It feels great on FM5 if you turn down in game ffb, cause 100 is WAY too strong! You can even feel the engine vibrations in the rim attached to the hub. I don't own FH2 so can't answer that one.
    2. Ffb is just as good as with pc on your BMW rim.
    3. Don't know em by name, but the last three wheel settings you've got on the BMW or hub in pc mode, you don't have in XOne mode...because of new XOne ffb protocol.
    4. For now the PCars button mapping with the hub sucks. Because the pedal shifters and brake/gas use the controller buttons LS and RS. And LT and RT you can't map em, due to M$ protocol. But hopefully that changes when the new elite controller hits the shelves. Although I don't know if with the elite controller it's just shifting the shoulder and trigger buttons to the bottom triggers ?
    In FM5 you can't map the buttons, just plain template changing.
    5. and 6. Can't answer that one YET.
    7. The only firmware that will work for the XOne hub is 094 and that one's in the latest driver 219.
    8. For PCars ffb settings, go to PCars forum and search for Jack Spades settings
  • Hello,

Has anyone had any problems getting the wheel connected to the XBox One. I just received the Club Sport base V2 and the Xbox Hub but have been unable to get it to connect. I did update the firmware to the latest. When I connect hub to the base, it just goes through auto calibration, spinning left then right, then reboots. The only way I was able to get the software to detect the wheel when connected to a PC was without the hub attached. I have opened a case with support, but was hoping someone had any ideas. 

Thank you
    Howard 
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    Hello,

Has anyone had any problems getting the wheel connected to the XBox One. I just received the Club Sport base V2 and the Xbox Hub but have been unable to get it to connect. I did uopdate the firmware to the latest. When I connect hub to the base, it just goes through auto calibration, spinning left then right, then reboots. The only way I was able to get the software to detect the wheel when connected to a PC was without the hub attached. I have opened a case with support, but was hoping someone had any ideas. 

Thank you
    Howard 
    Just out of curiosity, did you plug into the usb? Xbox one is not wireless.
  • edited August 2015
    I've had that too...something must have gone wrong with the update! Hook up everything you've got to the base and make sure the connectors are in the right port!!!! And you've downloaded the right version for your system.
    Update again with driver version V219. After the update process is finished, the base restarts and nr 094 appears on display. The On/Off button turns from red to green and display shows ' CAL' . Calibrate the wheel by pressing the little black button on top box, display shows 'S-1' and then turn wheel to centre and press buttons 'option/three striped' and 'A' simultaneously.
    Shut the base down and back on again to check if your wheel centres after booting up.
    Then take the usb plug out of your pc, stick it in the side or back usb port of your XOne,tpower up your XOne and your good to go mate!!!
  • HELP !!!   I got mine today and I cannot get it to work.

Clubsport V2 has no problems with my BMW GT2 Wheel, I switch to this Hub and my PC does not recognize it...   I tried to reinstall drivers and I updated the firmware... still nothing.  Funny thing with the Hub installed I cannot turn it off, I have ot unplug it to turn it off.  I put the GT2 wheel back in and it get recognized and everything works great..

HELPPPPP
  • anyone have a good wheel tune for foza they would like to share? i have been trying to find one on here but it seems impossible.... haha
  • Alfonso...with the hub on it. Base light starts up green. Press double squares button and Y butoon at the same time. Base goes in PC mode. Start up Fanatec program again and voila...recognized.

If only people downloaded the correct manuals first....before panicking..
  • Gage, the only ting possible of tweaking is the vibration scale and FFB feel. Just set wheel settings like this. Sens at AUTO, ffb at 100. In game vibration and ffb at 50 and slide them up or down to your own likening.
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    Hey so I got my Hub and GT rim today! Still waiting for my pedals :(. Is it possible to run without the pedals? assigning gas and break to another button in the meantime? Dying to try it out.

I assume I will have to do the firmware update with hub,base and pedals once they arrive. 
  • You could try...but I don't think so...there are buttons in PCras that NEED to be mapped..don't know if you can make it happen.
  • Antoine
    Thank yoou so much for trying to help.

I never got a green light in the base.....   The only light in the Base is red...  The little green light that is supposed to turn on in the hub has never lighted up.  I do press the squares and the Y ... Nothing happens, no recognized and then I have to unplug the base to turn it off...
    Btw... where is the first manual?
  • BTW...  The light in the base never gets the green color around the red...  It's always solid red.
  • Did you update the firmware to 094...or does your display show 065? To update firmware, you need to delete the old driver and reinstall the V219...OR BETA V223 with fw 110.
    And the full manual is at the XOne hub product page via download tab...
  • I placed my order over 2 months ago and I still have no received anything, no tracking, nobody is emailing me back when I ask where my order is.  Basically paid $1,200 to you guys and nobody can tell me anything.

Can I please get an update???
  • I placed my order over 2 months ago and I still have no received anything, no tracking, nobody is emailing me back when I ask where my order is.  Basically paid $1,200 to you guys and nobody can tell me anything.

Can I please get an update???

If you're emailing the correct department you WILL get a response.
  • I got everything in, The OEM Audi steering wheel will not work with the hub....another issue I just ran into was that the Sparco steering wheel I got is concave which means the paddle shifters are not reachable now.  Really blows actually.

Can you not adjust the Sen, DRI, LIN, ANG, and basically everything like you use to be able to on the CSR Elite?