Real race car steering wheel rims on Xbox One!

Comments

• edited June 2015
    Grimey...firmware are in the drivers on your pc, so hook up your V2 to your pc and update...I'll update my V2 when I get the hub!
    Also, the XOne hub user manual is FINALLY online!!!
    The base led ring around 'start' button even turns green in stead of red in XOne mode (and don't forget to turn it back in pc/PS4 mode when switched!!!)...no wonder it took Fanatec that long to get a licence. LMAO :)) :)) :))
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    V205 or V219 is the correct driver to download?
  • Trevor GeddisTrevor Geddis Member
    edited June 2015
    Got shipping invoice today, like many of you. No confirmation email yet. Getting closer, though.

• Got my shipping info may have it Fri if not Mon then California to NY usaly 3 days .But alas two days until weekend no ups delivery on Sat here .
  • Mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow  :)>-

Antoine: Ok, just give me a shout when ready ;)
  • What did the FW update Do??? I cant see any Notes of the things that were changed.
  • I don't know...I just turned my V2 base on for the first time and installed the 219 driver....hope that's the correct one (said in the msi-file properties it was created on 02-06-2015) ...then did the available firmware upgrade via the 'update' tab... *just preparing for tomorrow...lol ;P 
  • edited June 2015
    In discription it says to hook everything up to your pc before updating...but you haven't got the hub yet Toon. Best you do it again tomorrow when the hub is attached...
    I had a minor problem updating ONLY my V2 base at first. After hooking up the pedals and rim updated again and went smooth as silk!!!
    And I bet the update has 90% to do with XOne hub. PCars has their own patches!!!
  • FW update question? Was asked earlier. Is it 205 or 219? I know, the higher number should be  a clue, but still asking.

• 219 is the New FW Update... Im Looking for the Release Notes to See what was Fixed if anything.
  • my xbox one hub order is 8/31 :(
    In discription it says to hook everything up to your pc before updating...but you haven't got the hub yet Toon. Best you do it again tomorrow when the hub is attached...
    I had a minor problem updating ONLY my V2 base at first. After hooking up the pedals and rim updated again and went smooth as silk!!!
    And I bet the update has 90% to do with XOne hub. PCars has their own patches!!!
    Hey Antoine,

You think it's best to wait until I get my X1 hub to do the update? 
    my xbox one hub order is 8/31 :(
    I feel your pain. Logged on the day of release and in no time it went from May 31 to Aug 31. A surprise email announcing an earlier shipment would be amazing "cough" hint hint.
  • 219 is the New FW Update... Im Looking for the Release Notes to See what was Fixed if anything.
    Thanks.
  • Got my tracking info, too! The Hub will be in my hands Friday! (USA)
  • I think so Joseph...BUT 205 is still there. If it gives any trouble downgrade back to 205.
  • Hi, I have the v2 base, clubsport v2 pedals just waiting for my Xbox one hub arriving on Monday, can someone give me some advice on updates that people have been talking about, do I need to plug into my pc or will it updates when connect to the Xbox, any help would be great please.
  • Check the new XOne hub tread Chris...there's a link I posted for Toon...real easy. Hook everything to the base and hook up base to pc.
    Download 'AS' driver from that link. Check if your pc is 32 or 64 bit first.
    Unpack with WinZip, winrar etc.
    Run the program, click firmware update in window and drivers will do the rest!
  • Thanks Antoine! ;-)
  • my xbox one hub order is 8/31 :(
    I feel your pain. Logged on the day of release and in no time it went from May 31 to Aug 31. A surprise email announcing an earlier shipment would be amazing "cough" hint hint.
    Mine too.  Vaguely considering buying an non-XBone rim if that means the V2 hub will be with me sooner.  At least then I'd be able to start messing with PCars on my PC :-)  No.  Must.  Hold.  Back.
  • Oh and Chris...don't forget to push V2 base in update mode when turning it on..not when you put it on normally and then try to activate it...made the mistake for myself...LoL
  • Im Trying to Hold Off for a Stand alone wheel Rim... but i dont think ima be able to wait... i will give it 1 more month before i decide to order... i think FM5 will feel Great with the V2... I cant wait for People to Start Posting about FM5 with the V2... If the Reports are Goid im gonna Order a Hub Right away!!!
  • At least wait it out till FM6 Grimey. FFB in FM5 is daughter to strong and over the top, compared to PCars. Because of that I have way less feel in what the car does!
    Didn't turn down any of the FFB settings on wheel or game...but like it is now, it feels like setting it to 50%!!!!!
  • edited June 2015
    Hey guys how do I connect the xbox hub to my xbox one?? I'm having trouble getting it set-up

• I just cut my PCars in game FFB to 50 and it Feels Good there... I Keepnthe wheel at 100.. The wheel Never Had any FFB Clipping at 75 but it was Very Strong especially for Long Races.... Try Turning FM5 FFB down a Bit... you dont Loose any FFB effects but it Makes the FFB not so Strong and your Not Fighting the wheel... The V2 is a Beastly Strong Wheel!!!
  • Just connect the base with the XOne by using the USB cable Kieren!
  • Natalie BNatalie B Member, Moderator, Betatester
    @ Andreas Gremme
    Carl Joehnk KG is right...this is our shipping company in Hamburg.

@ ALL
    New drivers and firmware are up and available for download. Make sure that your Wheel bases are updated for the UHX. Please also be aware that there are some known issues left inside Project Cars (XBO...and PS4, and PC) which are not related to our hardware. They are working on a HUGE set of patches for all platforms to make the driving experience as good as it could be. We have no dates when this patches will be released. Please head over to their website/community for details.

Re Enforced!
  • Hey Natalie, welcome back.
  • Natalie BNatalie B Member, Moderator, Betatester
    Hey Natalie, welcome back.

I'm still on holiday... Shhhhhh ;)
    I wonder if I'm allowed to post the results of my testing for others to check?...
  • The hub is officially out now...so my guess would be, yes ?