Introducing the new Clubsport Pedals V3 - UPDATE

Comments

• Does anyone have problem adjusting brake sensitivity via driver settings when connected to USB. It seems to have no  effect whatsoever moving from 10 to 0 and back.
    Yep, I am on the newest firmware.
  • Does anyone have problem adjusting brake sensitivity via driver settings when connected to USB. It seems to have no  effect whatsoever moving from 10 to 0 and back.
    Yep, I am on the newest firmware.
    222 driver seems to fix this. Yay!
  • Yeah, today my order of CSP v3 is in "shipped" status, I'm in Italy, previous scheduled delivery date was 31/08. 
  • Me too, Shipped today, arrive 18-08 UPS e-mail From Portugal
  • Me too, Shipped today, arrive 14-08 UPS e-mail From Germany :))
  • Me too, Shipped today, arrive 14-08 UPS e-mail From Germany :))
    Sweet!.. Still waiting but I ordered just a week ago. Should be in the 31-8 batch. Fingers crossed it ships as well today :)
  • My First few Hours using The v3 Pedals and they are Great!!!
    Ive been using the V1 pedals with Stiffer Gas, Brake and Clutch Springs so I've been Very Happy with my V1 pedal Feel... The V3 Pedals feel Very Smooth Much Smoother than My V1 pedals... There Have been Definite improvements made to the Pedal clearance tolrances Very Little to No L/R Wiggle!!!

The Biggest Selling Point for me with he V3 pedals was the 12bit Resolution IE:1024 points of Movement when connected to wheel - VS- V1 & V2 8bit Resolution 256 points of movement when conncted to the wheel... This is a huge Improvement!!!
    I always Drive with No Assist so Thottle Feathering is second nature to me... because of that it will take more time for me to get used to the Extra throttle that is available due to Finer Throtte Control... I Notice it Now but my Throttle Control Muscle Memory has to change to get Maximum benfit because i find my self Now Throttle Feathering more than i Need to.

Now when it Comes to Braking the 12bit Resolution (1024 points of Movement) is Clearly Noticable and very Easy to get Used to!!! You can Late Brake with ease and maintain Total Control at all times.... i Havent even tweeked with the brake adjust knob or Settings and the New Brake Design is allready having a .500 impact on one of my best times!!! The Brake Pedal is Firm and responsive Right out of the Box Even with out any personal Fine tuning... WOW!!! Really Nice.

The Clutch is Good also Much Smoother than i thought it would be and Still Has a posiive Shift or Chutch Snap feel.

I took out the Red pedal plate Screws and used my V1 pedal plate Screws... Im Not to Crazy about Red.
    I aslo added my Grimey Dog Clutch Extention... I Hate Squeezing both feet on the Pedal plate it seems soo Small when you have Big Feet... LOL

The V3 pedals are a Game Changer!!!
    Thanks Grimey! Sounds AWESOME!! Can't wait to get mine. Did you test the FFB?
  • edited August 2015
      Good news for me i live in France , and i will got it , saturday or monday 
    :)>- :)>-

Thanks
    Grimey DogGrimey Dog   for review
  • I'm from germany and the V3's will arrive tomorrow

• edited August 2015
    I Tested the FFB on the PC the Brake Rumble feels weak when you push the FFB test button... But in Game i set my ABS Rumble to 225 just yo make it turn on quick and it Feels much Stronger in game than on PC... Seems to me that the ABS Rumble may be Progressive... The more you press the stronger the Rumble feels... im still Testing so m not sure yet.... Im pretty sure that its Nothing that cant be Fixed with a FW update... Maybe Crank up the Rumble power a Bit...the Gas pedal Rumble Feel is Much Stronger.
  • With what game can you set the brake rumble at 225 Grime?????

Btw, did anyone who received their CSP V3 and ordered damper kit(s) also received their damper kit(s) too ?
  • edited August 2015
    Ive been using 25 with PCars... thats because PCars ABS only kicks in when your wheels lock up... I Can Feel it but its very Faint... I Had it Set to 0 but then the ABS Rumble never Stops.... Im Gonna Try the V3 pedals with Assetto Corsa & GT6 this weekend they should be Great... I was Running the Ruff RGT8 GT3 with a Stock tune at Laguna Seca this week with the v1 pedals and i was getting 1:26.9xx Last Night with the v3 pedals and Stock Tune i Got it Down toa 1:25.3xx thats a Huge Difference!!! Thats all from the better Throttle and Brake control... I do think that my Load cell in my v1's Needs Changing... i just been yoo lazy to change it... LOL... but stll the v3's are much better More precise and Much smoother.

Kain NL im gonna send you a PM
  • edited August 2015
    My windows 10 is Ready... are there still problems with the Fanatec drivers and windows 10? im Not installing it if i cant update or use my wheel with it.
  • Trevor GeddisTrevor Geddis Member
    edited August 2015
    @Grimey. This fellow seems to have had good experience with W10 and the drivers.  I haven't done any of this yet, not until my V3 pedals arrive at the end of August. Crossing fingers it all gets sorted by then. I follow all these discussions daily. Looks like some progress being made. Post by Robin Kraak.  https://www.fanatec.com/forum/discussion/comment/9815/#Comment_9815
  • You're already using driver V223 aren't you Grimey?
  • edited August 2015
    Yeah yeah yeah, mein Wochende ist gerettet, eben die Lieferung bekommen!! Bin schon sehr gespannt!
    Vielen Dank Fanatec für die frühe Lieferung!! :-)

• edited August 2015
    im still FW 222 where do i get 223 from??? Is it better than 222??? I havent had any probs with 222.
  • edited August 2015
    It's right here Grimey:

It was on the Third page of the Firmware V222 page !!
    Yeah...couple of improvements..
  • Thanks!!!
  • NEWS FLASH update 3.0 is Live for PS4, Xb1 and PC!!! Yesss Gonna be a Great Weekend testing the ABS and Throttle Rumble on PS4 with the V3 Pedals!!! any 1 get yhe Download uet???
  • AntioneGoosense did you get my PM???
  • CSP V3 does not work with F1 2015. Does anyone have any solution?

@ Fanatec wie ist die Klassen-GUID von den Pedalen?

Danke im Voraus
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    edited August 2015
    NEWS FLASH update 3.0 is Live for PS4, Xb1 and PC!!! Yesss Gonna be a Great Weekend testing the ABS and Throttle Rumble on PS4 with the V3 Pedals!!! any 1 get yhe Download uet???
    Not for Xbox One but great to see its out.

@Grimey. Would love to know your thoughts on the new force feedback profiler and sliders just added in 3.0.
  • With what game can you set the brake rumble at 225 Grime?????

Btw, did anyone who received their CSP V3 and ordered damper kit(s) also received their damper kit(s) too ?
    Got mine with damper kit Wednesday.
    Something weird with these dampers, when settings resistance higher than 3 they start making clicking noise when compressed. Not sure if this is normal, distracting for sure, feels like you have a "step" in otherwise smooth brake pedal progression.
    How do you run rumble motors w/o wheel, Fanaled?

• Yes Grimey and I replied!
  • Antion i didnt get it... unless you mean you sent it by PS4.
  • edited August 2015
    Nope...replied to yours
    Isn't there a little #1 behind your name in the upper tabs list?
  • Antoine it didnt go through.
  • when will mine be shipped? :( it says 7/31 but its 9/14 now 
  • Try Clicking on your own name here Grimey...cause I can read my post to you!!!