FanaLab 1.99.03 Beta (prev. 1.99.02) - Post your Feedback here
How to report issues:
- List which hardware, driver and firmware you are using
- Cross check with other settings, games and wheels to see if it's a general issue or specific with to a game, wheel or setting.
- Is it happening with just one game (which one) or all you tried.
- Go into detail how we can reproduce the issue.
- Post screenshots or videos if needed.
- In case of a FanaLab crash, use the "Collect Logs" feature under "Settings" and upload them here.
Changelog of FanaLab 1.99.02 (since 1.69.7)
- Significantly improved the visual appearance and color scheme of FanaLab for a more modern looking UI. For a better visualization enabled settings are green and the use of the color red got limited to disabled settings, error warnings and color options.
- Overhaul of different backend parts of the FanaLab code to make it more future-proof. The way settings are saved in the profile has changed significantly with this overhaul. Existing profiles will be converted automatically to this new format. This also means that profiles, which were converted and / or saved with this new version, are not backwards compatible with any older FanaLab version.
- Added 6 new colors to the RGB color picker: Light-Orange, Dark-Orange, Light-Blue, Light-Green, Blue-Violet, Violet.
- Added a new "RPM per gear" feature to set different RPM LED values for every gear (especially helpful for some iRacing cars).
- Added a new FlagLED flashing feature to let the FlagLEDs flash / blink in a specific Interval which can be chosen for each (supported) FlagLED setting independently.
- Added telemetry option to be able to trigger Wheel Lock and Wheel Spin FlagLEDs per side according to the side (left or right) where the in-game tire is locking / spinning.
- Added new option for the BMW M4 GT3 to copy a button color and the telemetry channel to other buttons and to apply the current brightness of a button to all other buttons.
- Added a separate Shift Point Bracket option below the LED Display settings to be able to control the Shift Point Brackets independently from the LEDs. With the new "Sync" button you can sync the Brackets to match the Flash value of the LEDs.
- Added a new visual representation of the ITM pages to look more like the real ITM screen.
- Added new "Gallon" Fuel option to the settings menu.
- Added Torque Mode to the Tuning Menu page to show if the Base is running in Low or High Torque mode.
- Added F1 23 support including recommended FFB settings.
- Added new CarsList for ACC (new: McLaren 720S GT3 Evo).
- Added new CarsList for AMS2 (new: Formula USA 2023, Formula USA 2023 - Short Oval, Formula USA 2023 - Speedway, Formula Junior, Chevrolet Cruze Stock Car 2023, Toyota Corolla Stock Car 2023; changed: Chevrolet Omega Stock Car 1999).
- Added new CarsList for iRacing (new: Cadillac V-Series.R GTP, Ligier JS P320, Porsche 911 GT3 R (992); changed: Audi R8 LMS GT3, FIA F4, [Legacy] Porsche 911 GT3 R).
- Added new CarsList for R3E (new: KTM X-Bow GTX - KTM GTX, KTM X-Bow GT2 - GT2, Mazda RT24-P DPi - Mazda DPi, McLaren 570S GT4 - GTR 4, BMW M4 GT3 - GTR 3; changed: Chevrolet Corvette Z06.R GT3 GTM15 - ADAC GT Masters 2015, McLaren 650S GT3 - GTR 3).
- Fixed wrong Brake Bias offset for the new ACC 2023 cars.
- Fixed wrong SEN Min and FFB Min values in Standard Tuning Menu Mode on Belt Bases.
- Fixed RPM Display setting in iRacing which always showed a value of 000.
- Fixed ABS brake pedal vibration where the adjustable duration time did not worked for pedals connected via Base.
- Fixed CSP V3 via USB is missing the alternative flyout dropdown arrow selector.
- Updated the Telemetry support list PDF file.
- Various other minor fixes and improvements.
After a successful beta test and some final improvements we would upload this to the Website as FanaLab 2.0
1.99.03 hotfix changes
- Fixed Crash during startup.
- Fixed wrong colors in the profile preview when a profile was saved with a P1 wheel.
- Reworked the behavior of the expanding titles which group multiple settings, e.g. on the vibration page: all groups are now unfolded by default and react accordingly to connected hardware (enabled / disabled). Disabled groups now have a bigger visual difference compared to enabled groups.
- Changed Default UDP Port for F1 23 to 20888.
- Added unit conversion for speed and fuel on the LED Display.
1.99.05 hotfix changes
- Fixed crash on Base Mode Change (PC Mode -> CSW V2.5 Comp. Mode -> PC Mode).
- Fixed Pitlane LEDs not working in iRacing.
- Changed default LED setting from RPM to % mode with more linear default threshold values.
- Added save / load logic to the expanders so when you collapse one group of settings then the status now gets saved and properly loaded on the next FanaLab restart so the group now stays collapsed.
- Added warning to the hints that no live telemetry is sent to the Podium BMW M4 GT3 wheel as long as the Color Picker or Display settings are open.
- Added new CarsList for AMS2 Update V1.5 & Adrenaline DLC (new: Ginetta G58 Gen2, MetalMoro AJR Gen2 Chevrolet, MetalMoro AJR Gen2 Honda, MetalMoro AJR Gen2 Nissan, Sigma P1 G5, Formula Dirt, Kart Cross, Citroen DS3 RX, MINI Countryman R60 RX, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo10 RX, Volkswagen Polo RX; changed: all "VW" cars were renamed to "Volkswagen").
- Added new CarsList for R3E Porsche Pack 2023 (new: Porsche 944 Turbo Cup, Porsche 944 Turbo Cup, Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (992) Endurance, Porsche 992 GT3 Cup, Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (992), Porsche Carrera Cup Deutschland 2023, Porsche 911 GT3 R (992) , GTR 3, Porsche 911 GT3 R (992) DTM).
- Various other minor fixes and improvements to the new visual appearance of the UI.
Preview screenshots of the UI
Rev LED settings per gear
Some cars in iRacing for example have different LED thresholds per gear. To make sure the LEDs of the wheel can be kept in sync we've added a new function which allows to set different thresholds for each gear.
- Can be enabled/disabled with the Gear Mode toggle
- On the left the gear is shown for which the settings below have an effect
- With the "Higher" and "Lower" buttons a different gear can be selected to make specific threshold changes for shown gear.
- On the right is an overview of the highest and lowest gears which were created.
- If you've accidentally created a higher gear than needed for the current car you can hit delete to remove it again to keep things clean, however it's not mandatory.
A more easy way would be to grab the profiles which Maurice provides after every update, thanks a lot for that!
Additional LED options
More color options to choose from
Option to let FlagLEDs flash in a desired interval
- Sometimes rev limiter vibration for the steering wheel stays active after once getting triggered.
Compatible driver version