Black Friday Orders | Shipping Update 3

Comments

• edited December 2023

dont expect those pedals anytime soon. My order was for pedals and the shifter. It’s been over 3 weeks and not a word. I’m located in the US also. Nice to see they have an official address in the US, this will make filing paperwork much easier.

• he has no information on canceled orders and as by canceling our orders he does not respect their conditions of sale I don't think it's good

• I got the "offer", too.

The best joke appears when you just have a look on the fanatec page for Europe.

Every nearly interesting wheel is either sold out or has an in stock date in the future (min 28.12.) except the 2.5 non X or the bmw. And even if you just try to order one of the in stock wheels, you cannot order any qr (except light). They all have in stock dates in January or February or even no date at all (for the qr1).

So I see no point in canceling, when there is no chance to get a wheel even for more money earlier then the delayed order I already have placed and payed.

• Even if people do accept the 25% discount, how will they order something else if they want to have it now? QR 1 is out of stock, QR2 preorders only. and you cant even buy wheel + qr2 bundle because wheel comes with qr1 which is out of stock so it doesnt allow for purchase. shitshow

• good to you. Im happy for you and hope you got your goods next week

• has anyone seen information for canceled orders

• exactly. i believe it would "hurt" them more if people do not cancel. they would still have to ship products at BF prices, and for the 25% discount you get, as someone mentioned, expect increase in price in 2024 that will make that discount feel like 5% or less

• it will take some days to be refunded and get our 25% voucher. I need a round wheel for xbox, so i´m fine with the wrc Wheel if its still available. The are have inventoury so maybe they found some qr1😂

• I think Fanatec is trying to make a significant reduction but that will be ridiculous when they increase the prices

• Fanatec made this to make it easier for himself because saw that they would not be able to deliver all the goods that were bought on BF. this is how they buy time so that they are not burdened.

on the other hand, they want to get rid of many who wanted to buy their products cheaply and offered a 25% coupon with which they themselves know that it will not be possible to buy anything as favorable as the offer for BF.

boys boys!

let's all screw Fanatec together and not cancel BF orders.

and let us sing happily and joyfully

😂😂😂

• Frank TschepeFrank Tschepe Member
    edited December 2023

i think they not really in the position to increase prices. they must bring new products in 2024. The most products are 5 years on the market. Some nearly 10 years old and didnt change much beside internal electronics and removable Qr1 system.

life is to short to wait 4 months to save 100 bucks and then maybe the ship is stolen or sunk whatever and you have to wait till august.

• edited December 2023

Dear fanatec,

Why don't you give us more options?

A) Like be can send you already the rest of your order. The 2.5x is out of stock. Maybe you get it next summer

B) cancel only the 2.5x and we can give you the 43% discount on another wheel. 1 year not only 3 months because everything is out of stock.

Many people here bought also the v2.5v because they have an xbox And for that there aren't many options.

C) cancel your order compleet with and %35 discount on our full stock. Voucher also 1 year because nothing is in stock.

D) qr is out of stock we give podium hub

You know you ruined alot of people's xmas so an 25% is nothing.

Edit:

With this offer (25%) i will wait. Sell it when it arrive's and invest in other brands sim gear.

• How pathetic is this from Fanatec.

a day or two ago they canceled the man's order and offered him 10% in exchange. only.

after we all commented on it and protested, they decided to give 25%.

which is ok but not like BF offers.

I personally made suggestions that such offers should be 30-40%. and they didn't want to listen to me.

• edited December 2023

Of course, 25% is better than the ridiculous 10% discount they offered some users at the beginning, but it certainly doesn't seem enough to me. And not only because it doesn't match the discounts there were at BF, but because basically nothing worthwhile is in stock, starting with the QR1, which makes this solution useless.

They give you the option to spend the same money (at best), for a worse pack. Why not offer to swap the 2.5X for the 2.5 (which is in stock), even when it's not XBOX compatible? Maybe it is that the offer was too good? 🧐

It's not good enough, Fanatec, and even more so considering the disaster you have caused in the run up to Christmas.

• No confirmation email with the selected option choosen.

I've entered the full link with order Number and email, but i didn't received nothing as a prove for my selected option.

• those of you who ordered package combinations csl dd + v2.5x + pedals, know why Fanatec did this?

due to the €69.95 bundle discount on the package csl dd + v2.5x.

that's why that package normally costs €550, but as a bundle it was another €70 less.

and if you take some pedals, you get an extra discount of €150 that they give at csl dd.

well gentlemen from Fanatec!

since you've already screwed yourself up, whether on purpose (for gathering financial information and benefits) or by accident, then you could have told people to pay you extra now that 69.95€ if they want you to send them a BF order or in the BF announcements themselves strictly emphasize that BF orders are not allowed to mix. and this can also be disabled programmatically on the web shop with explicit programmatic commands.

so the fault is exclusively yours. whether intentional or accidental. hmm!

• Mattia DagoniMattia Dagoni Member
    edited December 2023

Guys am I the only one who thinks that this is not enough? In an ideal world if the company makes a mistake, they fix the problem and then they apologize and offer a compensation for this. That's what a company should do.

Receiving this negotiation almost one month after purchasing something which delivery was said to be 4-7 business days seems to me disrespectful.

By doing so they make it look like they're making us a favour. Either you cancel your order and you receive a 25% coupon, which means that the company will profit from this BF bullshit even more, or you keep waiting until who knows when receiving no compensation from this disservice. Not acceptable.

I would have simply expected a discount coupon to EVERYONE suffering from this as a form of apology for the fact that instead of the promised 4-7 days delivery, we'll get a 3 months delivery.

And remember that we even payed for the shipping...

• Frank TschepeFrank Tschepe Member
    edited December 2023

please guys do not forget. If you decide to wait and then you cancel the order because it take to long. you get nothing. you have this two options. and only if you cancel now you get the 25% Discount to your next order

• everything that Fanatec has done has such a strong weight for the courtroom and justice that the customers would certainly get, and that with compensation claims of considerable sums. Fanatec has committed so many violations that they just sink and sink.

what a shame. let's all work together to make this public on fb, in newspapers and everywhere. that people know how this company operates and offends the pride of citizens. after 3 weeks like this with people. garbage procedure.

• I completely agree, but we need to propose that to them.

• that's what they do. they want to distance themselves from obligations.

it is well known that if a company does not fulfill its obligations within the scheduled period, penalties and fines follow.

that's why they offered options for us to choose in order to fence them off.

• where does it say how many days they give you to decide on option 1 or 2?

• I have sended gamersNexus a message. Maybe he can help us a bit i hope more people can send him a message so he sees this

• Just wrote a long message to the support, about it, hopefully I will get an answer. I'll let you know.

• Yeah but wouldn't it be much better if they say "hey customer, I'm sorry for what happened, here's a 10/15/20 whatever discount coupon for your next order as a form of apology. If you instead prefer to cancel your order, you're free to do that and in that case we'll offer you a 25% discount".

A small difference money wise from what they offered to us now, but a big difference in terms of image and reputation in my opinion

• I agree, we should get a voucher anyway, cancelling our order or not

• they have already lost a lot of reputation with this.

you can't tell people after 3 weeks, and before Christmas, "hey, you know, we just realized that we don't have enough steering wheels for all of you"

this will cost them

• Yeah, you're right. But to survive they better buy us back somehow

• The link in the email is a survey to choose between option 1 or 2