Black Friday Orders | Shipping Update 3

Comments

• Nick DooleyNick Dooley Member
    edited December 2023

Received tracking number and serial numbers yesterday for the products I ordered on Nov 16. I am located in the US (Iowa) and the shipment is expected to arrive on Dec 26.

CS DD - was a preorder at the time I ordered with a date of Nov 28

3 Wheel Side QR2 - was a preorder at the time I ordered with a date of Nov 30

I wish everyone else luck with their orders.

• @James

Can you please respond to me as well. Just so i understand if this is ok or not.

• I do worry if the DD2’s we have ordered actually exist.

• For those of us that fanatec screwed over because of their website glitch on BF for v2.5x + APM, is the broken 10% coupon the best you're going to do?

Was waiting and hoping y'all would do more, but getting ready to give up and file a consumer complaint.

• edited December 2023

Folks,

I received an email last night with FedEx tracking number on my order placed Nov 27th. The tracking number is also now on the website under orders. I did not order a v2.5, my order was a shifter, a gran turismo console, load cell pedal kit. It says to be delivered Saturday, but FedEx has not yet received the shipment. I'm in Austin, Texas.

I don't know when I'll get it but wanted to let you know to hang in there they do seem to be working on it. Seeing change is incredible. Again, I didn't order the high demand items.

Jason

• only DD2 or you ordered something else aswell? because currently they qr2 preoder day is already Feb 8

• what about my order from 18th of November? over 1 month sitting at origin scan Hamburg, everything i ordered was and still shows in stock...4 to 7 days shipping? ok...5 business days delay? oh c'mon then black Friday excuse 10 business days...yeah right...and still nothing

i ask what is going on with my order since is was 10 days since tracking showing origin scan then i get a reply weeks later to tell me my tracking number can now be seen in my orders page... how helpful....@James

• Was just the DD2 that came with the type m qr2 bundle.

The qr2 type m in my order has been given a serial number. So that’s not the hold up.

• Has anyone else ordered one of the Porsche GT3 wheel with APM bundles during Black Friday week and had it shipped?

something very odd has happened and they aren’t telling me why it’s not shipped, yet say they take full responsibility!!! I don’t think that means much as I cannot use my rig till sometime in 2024 now 😔

merry Christmas everyone 🎄

• Good luck, hope it arrives on time for you.

I ordered in November, but the package seems to be stuck in Herne-Boernig, DE, now as it did not clear customs in time. It looks like UPS did not get the required clearance info from Fanatec based on UPS status update. Is anyone else in the UK having this issue?

Still had no correspondence from Fanatec for weeks.

• JamesJames Member, Administrator

Hi Niko, I can not say with certainty why your order hasn’t yet been packed and is still waiting to receive a tracking number. It could be due to the delay of the QR2 Wheel-Side, which was available for pre-order. I forwarded your concern, as well. 

• kkkk Member

Please provide update for US order on Nov. 24...

• hi James. Is there more info about the v2.5x wheel? Yes I received a mail last week, but is there more info already? I know you deliver everything at once, it’s not possible to deliver all the other equipment already?

• @James can you provide some information about how the stock picking works? I had some preorder items (CS DD+, QR2 WS) in my order, and have received an e-mail regarding their delay, I wasn't expecting anything until the new year anyway so this wasn't an issue. I also had a Formula V2.5 X in my order and have seen the messages about delay on that only via other forum users, I haven't received anything regarding that from Fanatec personally. Can I assume all my other items are set aside now just waiting for the preorder items I've been informed about or is there a potential that I will get the extra wait until March for the V2.5 X? As my order is still "in process" I'm not really sure what my expectations should be.

• James it cant be QR2 because i see in this blog that you have sended qr 2 wheel add ons over the seas and i have ordered like 2 weeks earlier.

• I can handle waiting IF we were being told the full story and I had communication in some form or another. But being completely ignored just isn't acceptable. Think it's time to give the credit card company a call and start the chargeback process.

• Hello James, I know its been overwhelming to you with all these messages and possibly not your actual job to answer these, but can you forward my concern on this order from Nov 23rd that processed on the 25th? Order #1822746 is the order I cared the most and the only one missing, i tried all the channels i am aware, just looking for some hope.

• @james i have responded to your direct message, if you are able to respond it would be appreciated

• It is this repeated scenario that is the most jarring. People ordering the same parts, later, and getting them whilst orders that have sat for 1 month+ get ignored.

Absolutely mind-blowing.

• The last posted update is 7 days ago, can we get an update on the status of orders please?

• @James please answer why I have serial numbers to items that also have a label created for the package is still sitting in your warehouse since a month? All were and are in stock.

Order 1811588

If I get left to be dealt with in January under these circumstances while Fanatec goes on their holidays, I don't even know what to say.

• I just did the same Jason. Totally given up now on my order from 14th November to the UK. Ordered Moza stuff from Overclockers on Tuesday at 2.30pm and everything arrived Wednesday at 2pm. Less than 24 hours from order to delivery and these asshats cant even deliver something in 6 weeks!!

Ive also initiated a chargeback through my bank as I have had no response from Fanatec for over 3 weeks and James clearly has no interest in responding on here with anything useful

• @James my order was supposed to be delivered today I paid the required custom duty as per UPS and the same was returned back to the sender ( ups states it was returned back to the sender as per sender's request).P

lease explain what is going on, thanks.

Order Id: 1853059

• Yes it is :D First they say it was about the 2.5 wheel. Okey, i ordered it before Nov 24 salesday. Then they say it was because too big discount. Okey i pay full price. Then they say it was QR2 what suppoust to be in warehouse 30 nov. when i drop the order AND people who order after me getting their orders. I ask 3 times to drop of QR2 and i can even pay those items and dont need them just send everything else. Some people is get partial orders. why i dont get ? only answer is that they have sold my items to somebody else and they cant do partial. I should start a 40-hour rally simulator drive tomorrow, but I need to cancel it and reschedule, which is a huge hassle :S

• Hi Fanatec

Merry Christmas. My order 1828371 to the UK was, for some reason, returned to sender/Fanatec (I believe due to incorrect paperwork). Please could this be resolved and the order sent back out to me ?

Thank you!

Kev

• Hi @James,

could you please tell us why it is not possible to ship the NON X version of the Formula V2.5 if you have that in stock?

Thanks

• edited December 2023

It seems that James' responses are as random as Fanatec's shipments seem to be.

lol

When can we expect the next announcement from the company? I wouldn't want to stress anyone out or anything, but I hope they make a statement before Christmas.

• I'm in the same situation, my order returned for failing providing expo document, but then sitting for a month without actions....

• This is going to be a unforgettable christmas thanks to fanatec

• @James

Order Marked as delivered but have not received: 1846793

This order was shipped without an apartment number then half was delivered to some random person who signed for it and never turned it in to me. I ended up finding the person who they were delivered to through my apartment's leasing office but it was only the button caps and stickers set and the pedal tuning kit. The boost pack and load cell are still missing.

I spoke to FedEx and they said they would add the apt number and they did. A few days later, it was marked as delivered and supposedly signed for by my spouse but she said there was never a knock or a ring and she never signed for anything. I emailed customer service about this but have not received a response. Please help.

Thank you.