Black Friday Orders | Shipping Update 3

Comments

• First disaster experience with Fanatec.

My order of 24 Nov. N°1830517.

After 3 weeks without information .

I received an email to inform me of a stock problem and either wait until the end of March 😩 or canceled and have a voucher 25%

So I cancelled my order on Tuesday.

And since then no confirmation and status change email in my account.

Was my request taken into account?

I tried to DM you on Instagram, Facebook, mail, forum. No answer

I'm waiting for a refund and a code quickly.

I think I've waited long enough!! 😕😕

• edited December 2023

True, my Christmas tree is half empty but so is my wallet.

• Can I get an update on order 1780127? Monte Carlo wheel, ordered Oct 31st, handed over to warehouse 6th December, been sitting there with no tracking numbers for over two weeks now.

• The codes they send don't work anyway. Even @James, when asked about it here, ignored the question.

• UPDATE: Well Like most, I have been checking Fanatec's website on any updates pretty much daily. I noticed yesterday 2 of the 3 remaining items I am waiting for had serial numbers populated, so I assumed all that was left was the clubsport wheel. Well I looked again today and I noticed that on one of my previous orders, which I have already received, the clubsport USB adapter also didn't have the serial number populated, but, ADD SERIAL/ INVOICE was populated (clickable) which is the same for my clubsport wheel. So I checked Fedex (I have an account set up) and used my order number for reference and low and behold TRACKING NUMBERS 😮. Odd I didn't get an email from Fedex yet, but they're on their way. Expected delivery 1 of 3 tomorrow, then the other 2 on the 26th 😁👍.

I hope for others waiting, their order is received soon. I'm in the US for those wondering.

• My magic mussel predicts that we won't get our money back this year. Mark my words.

• hello

my order that was made on the 27th bf did in fact turn up today despite ups telling me yesterday it wouldn’t.

I ordered the gt dd pro and upgrade package.

i have to say at first glance the products look and feel great just a shame about the wait and lack of communication.

hope everyone gets their orders soon, happy racing everybody.

Thanks Fanatec

• Order from Nov 24, still nothing.

Also DD+ avalibility date in my order got changed to Dec 27th

• Good morning, may I have information regarding my order n.1828308.

• I ordered a lot of things during Black Friday almost a month ago and I don't see any of my orders shipped that included steering wheels.

I split my order into several parts, so I paid 40 euros for delivery per order, just to see if I get it first. It didn't happen that way.

The big question is what do you do with your time and my money?

A friend of mine ordered a P1V2 steering wheel last week and has already received it.

When would I get this in April, would the Easter Bunny bring it?

I'm very disappointed

• I did the same thing, splitting orders as well, just so I don't have to wait for pre-order stuff. My order is still in the air no update as well.

• Dear James,

Will this ship before the end of the year? Y or N is fine

Dec 3, 2023 12:38:00

FedEx Ground

• Good afternoon, I have been waiting for an order since November 23 with products all in stock as of today,
    My order is 1821257 and I'm still waiting for a tracking number on my orders on the website, I got in touch with 6 emails and no response as of today.
    They say that at Christmas each person brings out their best face, because my face of not being able to give these gifts to my nephew is going to be a poem.... thank you fanatec for your dedication to your customers.
    I hope someone can tell me some relevant information.

• Thank you both for posting the information about your deliveries. I appreciate knowing atleast some people in the US are getting their orders which included the QR2 wheel side mounts.

I hope your orders arrive in time for Christmas if they were gifts and wish you and your families a happy and safe holidays. If these are gifts, I hope you share the ordeal with them after they open and they realize all you both have done to get these items in for them to make Christmas the best it could have been for them.

Jason, I had one more question about your order in particular. Was your order the Limited Edition 2023 F1 wheel? I ordered one and haven't seen or heard of anyone else in the US getting it yet. Thank you again.

• Merry Christmas for everyone 🎄

• Mine is also in the same location since yesterday.

12/20/2023

11:44 A.M.Export Scan

Herne-Boernig, Germany

Have you paid the fees? Or even been requested to?

• edited December 2023

Hi Bruce - I did not order a separate wheel, it is the bundled wheel for the Gran Turismo base. This: https://fanatec.com/us-en/racing-wheels-direct-drive-bases/racing-wheels/gran-turismo-dd-pro-8-nm

I haven't received anything yet, FEDEX acknowledges the number but doesn't say it has the packages, but I think others have received things without FEDEX saying they have it. Not sure, I'll update whenever there is change. It gave me hope when I read others did the same.

• I have been waiting for an order since November 23 with products all in stock as of today,

My order is 1821257 and I'm still waiting for a tracking number on my orders on the website, I got in touch with 6 emails and no response as of today.

They say that at Christmas each person brings out their best face, because my face of not being able to give these gifts to my nephew is going to be a poem.... thank you fanatec for your dedication to your customers.

I hope someone can tell me some relevant information.

• edited December 2023

Hello, I've been watching the whole spectacle here for 4 weeks without a comment so far. I too have on November 20th. placed an order with the number: 1842137 and have not received delivery to date. I ordered the Formula 2.5x and QR2 Lite until both were in stock. Unfortunately I selected the free QR1 which was not in stock. It can't be the case that because of one item in the order, the rest of the items aren't shipped. I also don't understand why this QR1 is still offered as a standard adapter with a wheel instead of the QR2? Fanatec creates most of the problems itself. and if all orders were blocked directly for the customer, there would have been much fewer problems.

• Strength and endurance to wait

I managed so far

i am out

bye

Marry christmas!

• edited December 2023

Let's all thank James for giving us 2 minutes per day. Thank you James, thank you Fanatec 

• This is how it feel

•  "If you want to receive something by Christmas, then you need to purchase with FedEx Ground by Sunday at the latest. However, depending on the location, there is no guarantee that your order will arrive everywhere, especially on the east coast (because the warehouse is in California)."

So wow! First time Fanatec buyer and a little concerned. I placed my order on 12/14 with a "Handover to Warehouse" date of 12/15. I do not see a tracking number as of yet but based on the other rather frustrated comments I may not have one for awhile? It would be awesome to have this by Christmas as I am in Nevada but I'm thinking best case is sometime between the 27th and 29th of December with a worst case of sometime between the 15th to 19th of January?

What should my realistic hopes be?

• good luck that's all I'm gonna say. Expect January 15-19 as a best case, and any time in 2024 as a worst case.

The funniest part of all this is that the last time I ordered from Fanatec was 9 years ago. It was the same nonsense back then but on a smaller scale. I came back thinking things have changed now that they're bigger and not shipping directly from germany. To my utter amazement, things have not only not improved, but they've gotten significantly worse. And instead of improving logistics and qc they're buying a shiny new hq for the same execs that are driving the company into the ground.

• Please tell me it’s a mistake. My order with the DD2 and qr2 type m now appears to have shipped. Weight 0.3kg. That ain’t no dd2. I need a wheel base!!! Not everything else.

• i am going to be driving down tomorrow to both locations i have seen listed for them and seeing WTF is going on with my order , i have not had any response on here , email, facebook or instagram !!!! maybe I can find something out and someone to talk to in person 😡

Endor USA LLC/Fanatec USA

8200 Wilshire Blvd #200, Beverly Hills, CA 90211

shipping location

14221 Artesia Blvd

La Mirada ca 90638

• Did you get 1 tracking number or 2? For some ungodly reason they ship everything separately so they should have given you 2 tracking numbers if that's the case.