Black Friday Orders | Shipping Update 3

Comments

• Nope. Only the QR2 has a serial number and a tracking right below it. The DD2 has nothing.

This is horrible! I have a QR2 type c coming to see it it fixes my dead CSL DD. If it does I can’t use it as I won’t have wheel side qR2 till end of Jan! 😭

I got all the QR’s and the wheel with no way of using them 🤣

send the dd2!!!!

• Order made the 24, after 3 weeks, last Friday, I decided to cancel the order with the form they sent by email, now it’s been a week, and the order is still up, no refound or voucher. It’s embarrassing how bad and slowly they are handling EVERYTHING

• J ai répondu samedi dernier au mail comme quoi je souhaitais concerver ma commande 2.5x !!!!!! Aucune confirmation qui valide cette action !!!! Rien

Le recevrais-je un jour ?

Bordel c est quoi cette entreprise ! Vous vous foutez de vos clients ! Oh bougez-vous ! Action ! On se réveil

• Hello there

You incorrectly told UPS my 418 EUR order was 924 EUR and didn't even notify me it was dispatched. Naturally UPS failed to deliver as import was not paid and upon learning of the incorrect value I contacted you and UPS to correct it but you haven't responded let alone fixed it. I decided to pay otherwise it would be sent back to Germany.

UPS were today going to do a third delivery attempt but then didn't show up for some reason. This is only half the order BTW, no word of the the rest. Anyway, you or UPS owe me approx £50 as you have overcharged me import VAT due to incorrectly labelling the package. How many weeks will I have to wait for a response? Does anyone know if I can use PayPal claims in these circumstances?

• Harald PalsHarald Pals Member
    edited December 2023

Just wanted let you know that I have received my refund today. Though I filled in the cancellation form twice since the past weekend, I think the main reason for this is that I asked for a refund via Paypal. So if you haven't done that, that might be the way to go if you've used paypal.

I'm very glad this unbelievable story has come to an end. To all of you that have received (part of) their orders: enjoy! To the others: i hope they will fullfill your orders or refund you soon and hope you don't have any problems with your products!

To Fanatec: Goodbye. I'm off to competitor material. Don't bother sending me a voucher.

• Tbh all my setup is fanatec, but I’m really thinking of selling everything and go simucube

my order was only the 2.5x wheel, so not a big deal, but they behave so bad I’m really thinking of selling everything

• Hey, I am a US customer that ordered a huge bundle on Nov 28th and just received my order. So there is hope out there that you will eventually get your orders. At least in the US that is. The shipment came from California and was at my doorstep less than 24 hours after receiving the Fedex notification. It also came from a distribution company called Suddath Global Logistics so keep an eye out for that.

Anyway I hope everyone gets their orders soon and I hope Fanatec employs some extra warehouse and customer service people over the holidays and when they run good sales to keep up with the demand.

Happy Holidays!!

• Hi All,

Black Friday order Number 1830259 dated 24.11.2023 still in status “forwarded to warehouse” – no parcel number and no further update yet.

I never received an e-mail from Fanatec; this is not what I’m expecting when I already payed in advance almost 1’000€

This is not a backlog of 3 days as you wrote in the blog, we are almost at 30 days…

Does perhaps Switzerland belong to the “all regions” shipping group or it does belong to the EU?

Now, if at fanatec they care about customers, they should send the goods a.s.a.p. and, as compensation for the bad treatment, refund at least 10% of the value.

• that's how it should be, but Thomas the CEO won't agree with you.

he is happy now with our money as a little child.

• @James

have you prepared a good update 4?

you're a little late, it was supposed to be today.

you lose German precision.

whoever I am fooling, you are not Germans. German doesn't work like this. they are perfectionists.

you are ordinary street bums and thieves. refined hooligans fraudsters.

FanaSCAM !!

• Hi All,

Black Friday order Number 1830259 dated 24.11.2023 still in status “forwarded to warehouse” – no parcel number and no further update yet.

I never received an e-mail from Fanatec; this is not what I’m expecting when I already payed in advance almost 1’000€

This is not a backlog of 3 days as you wrote in the blog, we are almost at 30 days…

Does perhaps Switzerland belong to the “all regions” shipping group or it does belong to the EU?

Now, if at fanatec they care about customers, they should send the goods a.s.a.p. and, as compensation for the bad treatment, refund at least 10% of the value.

• Please look into my order, I greatly appreciate your time. This is a gift for my 15 year old son.

• motoman617motoman617 Member
    edited December 2023

US customer I ordered on November 23. Fanatec doesn’t seem to have any order in which they ship these orders. I have read about other people ordering this week with expedited shipping and already getting their orders shipped yet I have an order that is 4 weeks

My order was all in stock merchandise and is all still in stock so I have no idea what is going on.

• Hi All,

• Need update on my order 1864944, please and thank you!

• Update for everyone im from usa finally got my tracking number order placed on november 25th sent to warehouse november 30th got tracking info from my fedex app on december 20th my items should arrive by december 28th thank you fanatec finally!! atleast ill be able to enjoy my items for my new year vacation good luck everyone and happy holidays!

• That’s great news Brian. I was hoping I might get lucky and my order from November 23rd might ship today but so far no news. I am about 50 miles away from the logistics company and would get it tomorrow if they shipped it today.

• wow even that close your still waiting im sorry to hear that im praying you get an update very soon brotha!! 🙏🙏

• I placed an order on Dec. 3rd and just got a notice from ups today.

• Location: US east coast. Order #1839519 placed on Nov 24th, everything in stock at that time. "completely shipped" on Nov 27th, no update ever since. Almost $2,000 in total, guess that's just too small an order for them to care.

Good job, Fanatec...

• edited December 2023

USA - I just did as well for all 4 items on my order #1864217 (GT Pro 8Nm, Pedals Tuning and Load Cell) placed Dec 3rd, 2023 via FedEx ground. No arrival date yet but will update when delivered.

I'm posting order number, products ordered and the date so people can extrapolate. =)

• Good to hear Michael. Amazing the amount of people I am reading about that ordered after me and my order had all in stock merchandise on it and I have heard nothing.

• motoman617motoman617 Member
    edited December 2023

I got a text earlier from FedEx that I had a package shipping to me and thought oh boy, finally, but it was a shipment from Lowe’s I ordered two days ago. 😀 my Fanatec order is only 4 weeks old and hasn’t shipped.

• Got confirmation today from FedEx that my packages were picked up by them at 1:15 this afternoon! Also, the serial numbers and tracking numbers all showed up on my Fanatec account today. But, estimated delivery is Tuesday 12/26 to my house in the US Midwest (near Chicago)... so after Christmas. Not a big deal in my case, but for those with orders intended to go under the tree... if you haven't heard anything yet, and you didn't pay for expedited shipping, you're not getting anything by Christmas...

• Fanatec could certainly have done a better job of communication and regular detailed updates, but I wonder if this Suddath Global Logistics is a big part of the problem, in the US at least... Apparently in the process of re-branding to NXT Point Logistics.

Interesting... All about NXT's Distribution for Fanatec USA

https://nxtpointlogistics.com/case-studies/high-touch-global-logistics-and-fulfillment-for-fanatec/

• Thank you guys for sharing your shipping notifications. I really appreciate as I'm sure others do as well. If you could also list what you bought if you don't mind that would also help as well in case we were also waiting for similar items. This would really be helpful if your items were on a backorder type delays such as available at a later time than the date of purchase. If you don't want to share, that's cool too.

I'm still waiting on a order that was placed on the 20th of November which included the Limited F1 wheel with the APM and Qr2. I also ordered the BF deal V3 pedal set. Only the QR2 had an availability of December 5 and all my other products were in stock. My QR2 is currently showing a December 22 availability date. We will see if they are able to hold to that date.

I really wanted to see if anyone else in the US got the Limited F1 wheel shipped to them. I haven't seen anyone outside of Europe post a picture of the wheel yet so I'm wondering if Fanatec even has those in their hands yet at their California location for shipment.

Michael - thank you for sharing your items as well.

Again, I truly hope your shipments get to you all in time for christmas if they are gifts for others.

• Eli,

Thank you for sharing your info. If you don't mind can you share if your order included either the QR2 wheel side adapter, the F1 2023 limited, or the F1 2.5X wheel. I know these are some of the items that has caused the biggest problems.

Thank you

• “ Hi motoman617, we apologize that you haven’t yet received a shipping update on your order from November 23rd , due to our backlog in the US. We have escalated your case along with others from this thread. Please be aware that currently there’s a delay with Customer Care. However, we will try to inform you on the status of your order a little earlier. 

Thank you James

i was hoping some movement might be seen today. I am in Southern California and if they shipped today or tomorrow I would get before Christmas. As I mentioned earlier these are for Christmas presents for my nephew so that is why i really needed some clarification. So many others have posted here that ordered after I did and they have received their shipping notices or have received their items. Orders should be processed in order. All of my items were in stock when I placed the order and are still in stock today. Even new orders placed this week with expected shipping are going out before orders like mine that were placed 4 weeks ago. I am happy for the people getting their orders but that is really not fair. Please can you contact the California warehouse and ask that my order be shipped? Please.

Thank you.