Black Friday Orders | Shipping Update 3

Comments

• edited December 2023

Hi motoman617, at least @james read your message, tomorrow is the last day my order #1822746 can be shipped and with luck be delivered this year, anything after Christmas is 2024 or possibly after MLK day which is beyond ridiculous for a readily available item, if it wasn't the $100 discount that I needed I would buy again just for an early delivery

• Cancelled a week ago and nothing has happened. Do you really have to take legal action to get your money back? The CEO shouldn't cross my path at the next Sim Expo. Otherwise I'll say a few words to him.

• Rien reçu non plus si ça peut te « rassurer » 💀

• Mdr moi j’ai annulé, j’ai rempli le dossier 20 fois, j’ai que dalle ni remboursement ni voucher rien. À chaque fois qu’ils essayent de mettre une solution en place ça empire encore la situation. En plus y’a des gars qui ont reçu et les voucher marchent pas 😂

• edited December 2023

Pareil non plus….

j’ai annulé personnellement, comme j’ai plus confiance rien ne me dit que fin mars il nous sorte une excuse toujours pas dispo vue le nombre de commande annulée ect…

je préfère avoir 25% et refaire une commande plus tard avec des produits en stock.

Enfin les codes fonctionnent pas il paraît 😩

• Nan mais la ils vont garder notre thune jusqu’au séminaire du nouvel an, ils vont pouvoir faire les cakes devant les actionnaires, et le 2 janvier on récupère notre argent 😂

• please stop writing in french words. That is very disrespectful against the other members here. Most of them are not posting in their native language. I also have my problems regarding my english, but i try…

thank you

• First and last time I order from fanatec, a completely incompetent and disrespectful company towards customers, you should just be ashamed.

• La France est puissante 🇫🇷🇫🇷🇫🇷🇫🇷🇫🇷🥖🥖🥖🥖🐓🐓🐓🐓

• ...and anyway there are rules in this forum that everyone has to follow 😀

• I agree. It was of course not my my Intention to say that French people are Racist. But I assume you can say that a lot of them are a bit lazy in speaking foreign languages. If you are in France you are lost without speaking french. :-)

we are all here to share our horrible experiences with the Fanatec logistics and CS. I also want to know which experiences our Friends from France had.

Greetings from Germany.

• 😂😂 sorry guys, we’ll switch languages. Y’all need to chill though. We’re not talking about you but bitching on the company !

Let’s not divide, we’re all in this together.

• So long as we ordered by last Sunday our items would arrive by Christmas...

All items from my order on Nov 24 still show as in stock yet I will not be getting them by Christmas. When will an honest update be provided on how you plan to fix all this?

• Today is the last day they can communicate before Christmas. If this company has at least one atom of courage and honesty left, they really should communicate with us another way than « we’ll check, we have forwarded your request, blabla.. ». But I really think we’re gonna be left on read until January.

• Franchement c est quoi ce délire qu est ce que ces propos viennent faire sur notre problème avec fanatec ! Débile et oui je suis français !

• Please note that this is a response from Japan and is not directly related to you guys.

I ordered a complete setup including V2.5X on November 24, and was informed that it would be difficult to ship by the end of the year.

I can cancel the order but will not be compensated.

Looks like I will have to wait until next spring.😟

"Thank you very much.

Thank you for your inquiry.

We are very sorry for the delay in replying to your inquiry as we are currently inundated with inquiries.

We will proceed with the shipping procedure for order 1827749.

However, due to the current product availability and the year-end and New Year vacations, we expect that the shipment will not be made until next year or later.

(Formula V2.5X is scheduled to arrive between January and March next year.)

If you wish to cancel your order, we will process your refund.

If you wish to receive a refund, please let us know.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by the significant delay in order processing and notification.

We ask for your patience."

• Yeah. Thats also correct, i have to admit 😂

• This disappointing experience that started on December 4th finally ended with me getting a refund. I'm done with Fanatec.

I'm going to buy a Logitech G29. I've become so disenchanted with this hobby.

• Maybe thats the masterplan at Fanatec: leave them alone in the forum! After a while they‘re getting brain sick, so they will fall upon eatch other. Thomas is an evil genius.

• short sad story...

made an order on 24\11 like other, no answer until i ask paypal a refund (14/12) and then in 2 hours fanatec send me the mail with the order's cancellation.

buy my setup 2 days ago on 2 different sites, i already received mail by ups...it's on the way, 27 dec i will be on track...

probably before the refund....

great job fanatec!!!

• I mean, that's exactly what they sent us last week. See, even if you're lucky enough to get an answer, you get the same answer round and round. I really wonder what is the point of all this..

• edited December 2023

@James

When will we get the cancellation and refund for the V2.5X orders canceled via the survey?

My order number is #1840414

If I won't have an answer, I will issue the refund with my bank, this is ridiculous at this point.

• SUCH IGNORANCE OF CUSTOMERS

- THEY READ THIS AND LAUGH AT US

THIS IS A GUN OF FRAUDS

• C’est trop ça 😩

franchement ca me dégoute

ils sont en PLS avec un black friday depuis 4semaines.

• Has anyone with a delayed order noticed a difference between actual order date and the one listed on the My products page on your account? My delayed GT3 wheel was ordered on November 23, yet on My Products page it says ordered on Nov 25!! This suggests to me that the primary delay for everyone is that they sold stock more than once due to the web to warehouse issues!

Why they cannot be transparent about this on each order is amazing when I can only believe that its all tracked between web to ERP to warehouse to shipping..... its 2023 after all, so surely its not 1 person picking each order and packing manually..... ;)

• Post in English only. If necessary, use an online translation service or ask a fellow forum member through PM to translate your message. Be aware that many people don’t have English as their native language. Be understanding and patient, and ask for clarification if things are unclear....

If you want to talk to each other in French, do so via a personal message, instead of the public blog or forum.

• I believe that difference is between the moment your order was paid, and the time your order was "accepted". I paid nov 24 yet it's written November 27.

• Good morning,

I am already desperate, one month after my order and I have no response from Fanatec, I can't understand the service they are giving so bad,

What do I do? What the hell do I do to get an answer?

Shameful and desperate

Order 1837462