Black Friday Orders | Shipping Update 3

Comments

• Hello everyone,

I received the 25% discount voucher today, it works very well on any item in the basket,

Happy New Year to all.

• In my order I have a QR1 (out of stock), a table clamp (out of stock), a V2.5 X (out of stock). If I receive something one day, it will be a miracle

• I’m French but I’m gonna answer in English as we’re on an international page (lack of respect to speak anything else than English) and as you seem to understand it.

Voucher is worth it if you don’t care about v2.5x and / or if you have other products to buy. If you don’t need specifically the Xbox compatibility on that wheel, the v2.5 normal is better (leather grip = more longevity) and immediately available. If you need it, don’t cancel, you will not get a better price than that Black Friday one, or if you’re not patient enough, buy it from LeBonCoin. It will clearly be delivered before march 28th, I’d bet beginning to mid February depending your order number.

For people like me, voucher is incredible : CS DD+ 750 + 3 QR2 202.5 + Monte Carlo Wheel 487 + v2.5 247 = 1687 instead of 2120

My real order is at 1765€ (replaced Monte Carlo wheel by Clubsport RS), but having more for less is tasty AF.

But I didn’t cancel as I did not want my order to be pushed further back in line 🥲

• Im in the UK, UPS tried to deliver today and no one was home, no warning, no tracking number on the website. Caught the van on CCTV camera so called UPS imediatly to be told Fanatec should have provided a tracking number.

They then said that the vendor (fanatec) have it set up to return to Germany after one failed delivery and not to retry. No note was left. After a bit of pleading on the phone they offered to redeliver or alow pickup from depot. I ordered 15th Dec and label was created 29th then left warehouse on 04 Jan. Fanatec site still says handover to warehouse.

I wonder if this hasnt happened to a few people and been returned with no information. Ive checked through all emails and in spam and there is nothing from either UPS or Fanatec.

If i hadnt had an alert on my phone from the camera i would have been none the wiser and it would have been returned and likly still shown as Handover to Warehouse.

• eva grooteva groot Member
    edited January 9

I only have a total order not only the wheel.

Original order gt dd pro 5 nm,gt dd upgrade kit,formula v2.5x. total€1103 new order gt dd pro, loadcel upgrade, Tuning kit pedals, formula v2.5, apm, button caps/stickers,qr2 pro,25% voucher €1330.

• zeko zekanzeko zekan Member
    edited January 9

• How did you pay import fees if no contact from ups? Or were cost if your items under 100?

• I just got shipment notification from Fedex about what should be my black friday order. Ordered on the 20th of November the following items: 2023 Limited F1 wheel with the APM/QR2 and the black friday deal V3 pedal set. My Fanatec order status still shows handed to warehouse, but Fedex sent me a email letting me know that I have 6 packages in route to me from Suddath Global Logistics which is what I believe to be Fanatecs United States Distribution company. My order number started with 1806XXX.

• Same, also received shipping and tracking for same order Bruce. F1 Wheel and QR2

• I managed to get the tracking number from UPS on the phone by giving name and address. I put it in the app and payed the £138.99 through that.

• Is the voucher code individual or same for everyone?

• Guys, the qr1 is available in eu if you wanna use 25% discount

• My order came but no DD still pending an RMA number since 1/5 15 day returns lol

There website doesn't keep the view only Xbox compatibility on your search be care full when ordering!

They also don't let you just return say some of the order which stinks because the Xbox Rim I would like to keep

I am keeping the clamp!

• I think it is the same for everyone, but probably tied for account.

• Hello everyone, I placed an order a week ago from Italy and still no news! January 4, 2024 ..I ordered a bundle with a Mc Laren wheel, a CSL DD 8nm and a CSL Elite V2 pedal set and on the Fanatec website the order is still being processed.. How long does it usually take to ship?

• I received notice from PayPal this morning that my chargeback claim was ruled in my favor and credit is being issued to my account. My order from November 23rd was for all in stock merchandise and never shipped. No idea what happened with my order. Anyway my saga is over and glad to have it cleared up.

• edited January 10

A little update.

No new information from Fanatec but thanks to UPS my choice, I can see since tonight 6 tracking numbers for my order (6 items and it is really funny because 2 of them are stickers, each one in a separate package, I'm going to understand why they are overwhelmed). I was stuck on handover to warehouse since December 22.

It is only on "label created" so I have to keep my fingers crossed...

If you want to try, you can go to https://www.ups.com/track?loc=en_US&requester=WT/ and click on track by reference number. In my case, the reference number is the fanatec order number... Hope it can help...

• I've read somewhere that because of the holiday and an inventory, there were no expedition until today... but maybe I'm wrong, and there is soooo much orders that are waiting...

• This is beyond a joke now. Ordered on the 13th of November, it is now the 10th of January.

Ordered on the 13th of November was a CSL DD bundle, received a tracking number and then on the 22nd of November it said 'Clearance info required'. Since then - nothing. I have reached out to UPS and created a claim to which they said they didn't have the parcel and to speak to the sender... which is impossible as the phone lines are closed and the email service which is supposed to take no more than three weeks has been silent for nearly 2 months. When there is nearly £400 worth of stuff seemingly 'missing' and it's beginning to impact what I can and cannot do in my daily life without the money and/or the wheel.

The order status said 'Completely Shipped' for a while and now says 'Handover to Warehouse', neither seeming to be accurate. I have a tracking number which hasn't had any news since 22nd November and the delivery company don't have my parcel. If orders after the 13th have been processed and shipped then what now? I just don't get my order?

At this point I would take a refund and go elsewhere. Completely unacceptable leaving people without so much money and nothing to show for it. I understand some slight delays to the UK but this is beyond acceptable. A quick email does not take long and if there aren't the staff for that then it isn't my fault.

All I want is some kind of update to say it's been held up even. Could have been lost for all I know. Supposed to be a premium product and service.

Only service which has actually worked so far is paying... and there is literally nothing we can do. I want an update, or I want a refund. Simple.

• Estamos iguales.... yo lo pedí el 4 de noviembre y a día de hoy nada.

• This thread is a terrifying read 🤣.

BF order 23-Nov (Aus) 182XXXX with all items available on purchase, QR2 wheelside then went on back-order available 18-Dec-2023, order currently sitting as 'The order is in process'. Concerned now that as they've missed the shipping date by so far that I won't receive anything until either the Feb batch or later at this point.

Other kicker is apparently the Australian warehouse has stock-take until 16th January according to their chatbot too for some reason. Can't imagine there's anything to count with the way they're dispatching down here.

• I saw that the qr1 is available again so I think everything except v2.5x is shipped quickly and I think fanatec doesn't care about complaints to the dgccfr or anything else

• yeah hopefully this means all orders will be shipped asap, except the 2.5x but hopefully this will speed up all other processes

• Still waiting on a reply for UPS losing my 2.5x 27days without a reply from fanatec so far

• I was in exactly the same situation as you Charlie except I ordered the day after you. Also stuck since 22nd November awaiting clearance information. No movement since and no response to any attempt to contact.

I ended up getting a chargeback from my bank due to non delivery and total radio silence from Fanatec. I did email one final time 15th December to say that I would be doing that if no response by the following Monday. Guess what, no response.

Ironically I got a reply this morning apologising for not getting back to me and saying that they werr doing everything they could to resolve the issue for me. Its obvious they didnt actually read the email as they didnt even acknowledge what I said about the chargeback

• Yeah, same cut and paste response that most of us have had.

Looking on Glassdoor, looks like the workers are just as happy with Fanatec as us customers are. Though 2.9* seems generous, more like 0*.

• QR1 back in stock... nothing incredible but at least, some things are happening at Fanatec

• Back in stock, or after inventory found they had a bunch of them sat in a box on a shelf?

• Hello

I ordered on the 25th of Nov 2023, it has now been been 47 days, I have not received any updates. Nearly a grand and a half spent and all the customer service they offer is a useless automated bot and a forum with seemingly no helpful updates. At this point there needs to be some sort of compensation, to think when you order and they say the order will be delivered with 2 weeks. Ridiculous.