Black Friday Orders | Shipping Update 3

Comments

• Maybe instead of looking to send, they should've actually sent them. :D They are looking at it one more week I guess. :D

• Well... it is the 5th January 2024. Still waiting for delivery of my order placed on the 21st November.

I would say at least I'm another day closer, but honestly I'm not even sure of that anymore.

• A TA T Member

1st week of Jan coming to a close and the 25% voucher promised on Dec 15th still missing.

• Herein lies the problem...how to actually get a response from Fanatec. I've been waiting for 6 weeks now for someone to even acknowledge my issue, let alone issue a refund or resolve my issue. I've already contacted my credit card company to reverse the charge. Right now the ball is in Fanatec's court. Either they beat the my credit card company to the punch and resolve my issue and I cancel the charge dispute, or the charge gets reversed and I go with the competition.

• We are in the same boat.. same time order.. waiting.. QR2 in theory stock 3 Jan.. not moving today. Wait for it i hope..

• Hello ordered 24 september still did not receive my package i called ups and they told me you did not give them my email they could not contact me…. so now it got sended back to youre warehouse….. ordernumber 1838861

• Same situation with order from 24.11 it says handed to the warehouse nothing changes.

• I have sent over 15 emails and messages through various channels, including social media, to Fanatec, but unfortunately, I have not received any response despite sending these emails within a week's interval between each. Has anyone managed to establish contact with them?

• And ups clearly said they did not give any info to contact me so the blame is on fanatec.

• that FanaSCAM plays a confusing game. so they can cheat people more easily

• what's funny monkey?

• WOW

we are friend?

😍

• A TA T Member
    edited January 5

you guys are fucking braindead ^^^^ like watching two autistic apes throwing shit at each other. jesus christ get a grip

• A TA T Member

Clearly this was just another lie to buy time.. End of the week is now.

• Good morning, has it happened to anyone else that UPS has returned the order to its origin, without even making an attempt to deliver it? And how long does it take FANATEC to refund the money? Or is there a way to resend the order?

• No reply on my x emails i have already send? When you call them they dont respond?All i want is the order that i paid for,the least you can do is talk back to youre customers,preventing is better then healing. #merry christmas and a happy new year.Instead of posting shorts on youtube etc… respond to youre customers. I also suggest everyone who is in the same boat as me, should get a compensation for the long waiting time.

• At least we know that they will get to work on 10th january. I have to say after the 10th january i give fanatec last few days to deliver my order, if they dont im going to cancel my order. Why should i wait for an old product which was in stock and not a black friday deal over months? Im in germany also so i dont have the oversee problem and i didnt order dd+ so there is also not a sony problem for me and im waiting since 24.11 Thats enough!

• There is hope. Like most of you my Black Friday order (six items) led to me receiving the email offering a 25% discount instead of waiting for the V2.5x. I responded on December 15, requesting my order to be canceled and to receive the discount. Then crickets for the next three weeks despite multiple emails and customer support requests on the website. Out of nowhere two days ago I get a FedEx update showing six packages coming from La Mirada, CA, and the details referenced my original Black Friday order number. The next day I got a response from Fanatec apologizing for the delay and providing the tracking number. It is all due to arrive Monday. I also noticed my order status on the website still says "Handover to warehouse," but now the FedEx tracking number is also included.

So they disregarded my request to cancel but apparently fulfilled my original order. Frustrating experience for sure, but good enough. Hope everyone else sees something similar soon...

• when you requested the cancellation that was sent to you on December 15, did you receive the Fanatec Order Cancellation Confirmation mail a few days later?

• MCstlouisMCstlouis Member
    edited January 6

I did not receive a cancellation confirmation.

"when you requested the cancellation that was sent to you on December 15, did you receive the Fanatec Order Cancellation Confirmation mail a few days later?"

• then for some reason you did not properly cancel according to the instructions you received on December 15, or the system did not accept your cancellation through the cancellation link.

and since you didn't even say that you were waiting, obviously the system pushed you through and that's why your delivery comes earlier.

good, wait and enjoy it when it arrives. 😉

• The situation with order 1843637 from 24.11 it says handed to the warehouse nothing changes. Please send it right now…

• Frank LopezFrank Lopez Member
    edited January 7

yes dec 22, this was After my refund was already given to me on december 18th, so idk what is there to work on.

• Am I the one is waiting from longest time?

no replies at all and still waiting for news about this over 2K order.

• interesting. everyone received that email on December 22.

as if someone there is doing it on purpose. I know a few who applied on different days, December 16, 17, 18, 19, and they all received this email on December 22.

and to make things better. counting working days for payment should be counted from the day you sent the request, not from when they send this email, say December 22.

well, let's say we stick to December 22 and the rule written in the first email that they are obliged to pay the money within 3-7 working days. that last working day was January 5, now Friday.

but, since they stated that they have an inventory and annual vacation, and that they start work on January 10, that will only mean that many will not have the money, and not even the 25% voucher seen for many more days.

that's all normal when you're dealing with fraudsters. because that's what scammers do.

ah yes, now some will justify them by saying that they have a lot of work and that they don't get everything done.

no, it's not true. there is no justification for such shameless behavior.

• hello, you sent me an email on 12/15/2023 asking me if I wanted to keep my order number 1842097 (delivery postponed at best until the end of March 2024…!!) OR CANCEL IT with a quick refund to my account with a 25% discount voucher sent by email. I did what was necessary via your link to cancel my order..!! can you tell me when the refund will be made so that I can recommend a new steering wheel available on your site and take advantage of the discount voucher for this new purchase..??? waiting for a quick response, thank you in advance, best regards, Dominique Maffei