Fanatec CSL Elite Racing Wheel - GT Sport Compatibility - UPDATE

Comments

• So, mit der neuen Firmware läuft das FFB im Lila-Modus. Da aber unter Optionen im Spiel das csl nach wie vor nicht zu finden ist, ist die richtige Einstellung etwas schwierig, zumindest hab ich noch nichts Ordentliches gefunden. Einstellungen daher über die Base, FF muss man dabei etwas runterdrehen. Im Übrigen Lenkrad schön festhalten, sonst oszilliert das Ganze. Aber wie gesagt, es geht soweit; um Längen besser als vorher. Ansonsten doch sehr arcadig das Ganze und mit Pcars kaum zu vergleichen.

Beim fahren Pause unter Optionen - Erweiterte Einstellungen kann man FFB einstellen.

• Kai WinterKai Winter Member
    edited October 2017
    Can anyone else confirm this drive club thing? I mean is the force feedback and rev lights working? What about the clutch and shifter. If so all will be forgiven. If they got that working then gts is just a matter of time.

I played for an hour, it is working fine, purple Mode FFB + LEDs, blue Mode no FFB, no LEDs

And it feels good, SPR setting on wheel seems important setting in DriveClub
  • Today is October the 17th 2017. Gt Sport was release last night at Midnight. I was hoping this issue was resolved by the game launch. I ordered 1400 dollars worth of fanatec equipment for this game alone. I am very disappointed that I am not able to use it, I feel left out. At the price mark I paid I expected more. CSL "Elite" but so far the name does not back up the product compabilty. Same happened for Project Cars 2. I had to wait before it was compatible. 
  • Today is October the 17th 2017. Gt Sport was release last night at Midnight. I was hoping this issue was resolved by the game launch. I ordered 1400 dollars worth of fanatec equipment for this game alone. I am very disappointed that I am not able to use it, I feel left out. At the price mark I paid I expected more. CSL "Elite" but so far the name does not back up the product compabilty. Same happened for Project Cars 2. I had to wait before it was compatible. 
    The whole scenario has been shambolic and we should receive something as an apology from the company. In any instance when your community have to trouble shoot for you proves in itself where the problems lie. It's not about any singular company this is purely a case in point where many bought on false pretences me included and as a result we've been shafted by an industry leader and it's totally unacceptable. I hope we get the answers we deserve because till now I've regretted "Upgrading" to Fanatec products and this needs to serve as a lesson for future titles on Playstation not just one singular case. 
  • Please can some one confirm if  GTS  is in purple mode or blue mode. thanxs
    have you updated your wheel base to version 293, thats just come out?
  • V312 is the latest software for the wheel base.

Unless you go back and pre load it yourself if you go through the profiler and update the wheel it loads 312/018
  • edited October 2017
    No 335/018 Version 293
  • edited October 2017
    Yes, you are right, the firmware is included in driver 293.
  • Install Driver 293
    Update Firmware 335

GTS works fine in purple mode 
    Driveclub works fine in purple mode, too

FFB and LEDs are working

GTS FFB Settings during race -> pause, option, advanced settings
  • Any differences in PC2?  either blue or purple mode?
  • Install Driver 293
    Update Firmware 335

GTS works fine in purple mode 
    Driveclub works fine in purple mode, too

FFB and LEDs are working

GTS FFB Settings during race -> pause, option, advanced settings
    Thanks for the information! What obout button setting/layout?
  • So drive club only works with the new firmware?
  • I regret selling my laptop. I'm stuck till I borrow a pc
  • DC works best in purple mode including handbrake. GTS I'll see tomorrow.
  • @Thomas Jackermeier, could you please talk Sony into it that V2 and V2.5 owners have this G29 feature too :) So we can all play GTS and DC with our Fanatec gear LoL
  • Simon MaesSimon Maes Member
    edited October 2017
    Hello, 

Does anyone know how Fei is affected now?
    It seems to have changed in the new v293.
  • FEI is still there, but I think it has another impact because g29 has no need for it, so I would set it OFF.
  • Off subject but I've just tried drive club vr with it update and there is no force feed back at all.
  • Oh oops, didn't see the OFF option.
    I was wondering why 50 was the default.
  • At what point do you switch to purple mode?
  • Any point. But always push PS button to connect with ps4
  • Oh oops, didn't see the OFF option.
    I was wondering why 50 was the default.
    ;)
  • edited October 2017

• Just started GTS in purple mode only no ds4 controller on, selected G29 but that doesn’t seem to matter, started arcade race The force was insane strong wheel was hard to hold onto turning back forth ....so far this helped still very strong FB hit the OP button then options then scroll to bottom .. Advanced Setting .. Force Feedback Torque I set to 4 and Force Feedback Sensitively I set to 1 it was 5 Sen = AUE FF=100 SHO=30 For=100 All other wheel setting = off
  • Well guys now we have GTS working is time to put FANATEC to work hard again with a new formula rim in CSL they say will have some new at this range of price :D
  • Why there is not any advanced bundlepack for ps4? I need clubsport pedals but not such a price... 

X_X
  • Well guys now we have GTS working is time to put FANATEC to work hard again with a new formula rim in CSL they say will have some new at this range of price :D
    There's nothing wrong with either Clubsport Formula Rims. You pay for the quality of the product at the end of the day. Simple. 
    Go and buy a Thrustmaster F1 Addon.....
  • edited October 2017
    The toggle stick on the wheel acts as camera view with the new FW, best way to fix it or do i just have to use the DS4 for mfd now?