CSL Elite McLaren Steering Wheel will ship in June

1234568»

Comments

• I should add to my comment above, that the torque key is in, as it works fine with my F1 LM, included F1 and uni hub.
    ah you already have the McLaren with QR and on the DD1 it is still limited to Low Torque Mode? 
    You never mentioned this, was quite confusing.

When you attach the McLaren with the QR Adapter to the DD1 a warning text on the DD OLED is shown which you need to accept by pressing the Xbox Button of the McLaren wheel. This confirmation enters the High Torque Mode. If that is not working and you really have the metal ClubSport QR attached and Torque Key is insterted, then you need to contact the support.
  • Ok thanks. I have the ClubSport QR and the message comes up saying it’s the simplified, which it is not, and after acknowledgement it’s in Low Torque mode. Will contact support
  • Ok thanks. I have the ClubSport QR and the message comes up saying it’s the simplified, which it is not, and after acknowledgement it’s in Low Torque mode. Will contact support
    Are you using the securing bolt? If you are that may be confusing the wheel base into thinking that the simplified mount is being used. There is no need to use the screw with the metal QR on th epodium wheel base.
    Are you using the securing bolt? If you are that may be confusing the wheel base into thinking that the simplified mount is being used. There is no need to use the screw with the metal QR on th epodium wheel base.
    The security bolt is not the issue here. The security bolt from the simplified QR can not be used together with the ClubSport QR.
    Its more likely that the pin in the inside of the rim got stuck and the Base therefore thinks the simplified QR is used which pushes this pin to the Circuit Board to communicate that the simplified QR is used. The metal ClubSport QR does normally not pushing force to this pin but I think somehow this pin got stuck and is still pushing against the board.
  • wheel is now 280 euro must have gone up in price in the  last few weeks ,maybe using better components to sort shifting problem ?
  • For everyone’s reference here I managed to fix my problem by cycling the switch underneath the QR. works like a charm now
  • For everyone’s reference here I managed to fix my problem by cycling the switch underneath the QR. works like a charm now
    Well done,  please can you explain what you mean by cycling,maybe a picture 
  • wheel is now 280 euro must have gone up in price in the  last few weeks ,maybe using better components to sort shifting problem ?
    edit  price now showing normal 229 ,not sure what happened there
  • Is it true that ppl have had more problems with recently bought McL-wheels? In so many places ppl tell how they have had shifting problems and they have been forced to send wheels to warranty repair(?)