The time has come...

Comments

• Damn.... there goes the hope that its the releasedate.... so we just get to know how long we have to wait again.... thats frustrating. ;(
  • Agree
  • John HagueJohn Hague Member
    edited July 2018
    The waiting is almost at an end...! The time is now......!

Mr. Jackermeier... How about a little tease of what new rims you will be developing for the PWB ;)
  • Dimensions would be good, especially height and depth, thanks.
  • Hello Thomas. What is the difference between the 2 podium wbs and will they be available at the same time ? Also will it be immediately compatible with some of the current popular games such as A.C., RR and PCs Looking forward to this and hope the release is "soon".
  • So to give you a little update, there will be a facebook live stream where I will show you the PWB and tell you everything you want to know about it.

In case you have special questions, please let me know here in this thread and I will answer them tomorrow at 16.00 CET
    Will the PWB be multi-platform? (PS4 in particular).
  • Hopefully you will post something back here or on YouTube shortly after the Facebook announcement.
  • edited July 2018

Hopefully you will post something back here or on YouTube shortly after the Facebook announcement.

My hope as well. Why still use Facebook?

Excited about the release!!
  • Will you show the new Porsche sterring wheel today? Did you improve your quality control? Will I receive my DD podium serie next Monday :-*
  • FRIDAY 13 !S HERE........... AND JASON &   ME ARE NO LONGER WAITING......... :-O :-O :)) :))
  • how much is it going to be? need to know if im going to have to remortgage my house
  • Lengthening 1 hours
  • man wtf now an extra hr added???
  • edited July 2018
    haha latop open, headphones on, icecold beer within reach. Ooh wait I can grab another  icecold (or 2.3.4) for the next hour. haha patience my fellow stream watchers  8->
  • Ready!!!!!
  • So......

• Dominik MeierDominik Meier Member
    edited July 2018
    Thomas, do you have stage fright?  :)
  • 55 minutes and counting down. 5 o'clock
  • A little disappointed I waited until 12am here in Australia to find the countdown has again changed to 1am.  Good luck guys... i'm going to bed...
  • In what military is 1600 hours 5 o'clock?
  • edited July 2018
    Daid Marx said:
    Isn't it now 16:09 CET?
    no. Germany is +1 hour.
    16:00 CET therefore means 17:00 German time which is in 47 minutes..

You can also Google "16:00 CET in Germany".. ;-)

Or you can google "actual CET time" which will get you 15:13 CET.
  • Daid Marx said:
    Isn't it now 16:09 CET?
    No, it's 15:13 CET
  • Ah, so the old CET even when CEST is in effect gambit. Clever by half. 
  • what happened ?
  • Manuel RinconManuel Rincon Member
    edited July 2018
    Shipping date is December 10th.
  • $1500??!!  hello osw!
  • Andre DavisAndre Davis Member
    edited July 2018
    $1500??!!  hello osw!

IDK... But at that price point, pre-order isn't happening. I want to see the reviews and comparisons of the Podium to the OSW first. If it blows the OSW away, then absolutely. If it doesn't, I'd go with OSW, or maybe wait to see how the Podium firmware develops. 
  • an auction for the dd1 though? what the F is going on at fanatec? LET US BUY.