Advent Calendar 2018

Comments

• oohhh guys, sounds like being with a girl the first time: looking, but don't touching. I am with you... coming back tomorrow
  • Here are the 10% off discount codes for the ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2. Happy holidays!

z3x2uv, sr8sv2, uxtrj3, nd2c9v, xinmzc, xih0dy, azhgdf, rhe9q2, nz1t2i, 4mig9t
    You the real MVP. Happy holidays
  • Happy holidays guys! I'm the today EU winner. 

Here are the 10% discount codes for the ClubSport Steering Wheel Oval:

l54l55, 3rvdgy, yg0fzv, 9x7d33, cjlryn, w05wu7, vlp3j1, om62uk, refse6, fohlnu
  • edited December 2018
    Andrea, please tell us how you managed it to load the product page. And many thanks for sharing your codes. Have a homey and unhurried Christmas time.
  • Andrea, please tell us how you managed it to load the product page. And many thanks for sharing your codes. Have a homey and unhurried Christmas time.
    Oh well, I guess it was only luck. The product page was my first tab. I had the usual 503 problem at my first attempt and later in captcha page but after another try I was able to get the code
  • Looks like more winners are sharing their codes now. That is fantastic. Thank you very much!

Lets keep this going
  • Hey guys,

YAY, I won! :D
    - ClubSport Steering Wheel Oval (19th / AUS)

Thanks Fanatec.

First 5 discount codes:
    5eos6e
    gs6arl
    m3ng47
    mcthgf
    4t4tmm

I will post remaining codes (if any) in morning around 9am AEST (gonna check with a few mates if they want first)

F.Y.I. For those complaining about bots, after I clicked on the button a re-captcha popped up so that should help in some part with bot issues (if any to begin with)

Remaining codes for AU :)

t3vxus
    x5qe1z
    a2ry1s
    quaacz
    8jvxgm
  • That's bull crap! I won and it took it away from me and that's the only freaking thing I wanted!
  • Drift wheel in the US...I was so close!! first time I got to the final screen. Congrats to whoever got it!
  • man i clicked on the drift wheel 100% button and i didnt know you had to enter in a code so i did and it said it has already been claimed. man that sucks congrats to the winner tho.  
  • i thought it was the first person to click on the button gets a email with the 100% off code there was nothing in the rules that said you had to enter in a code after clicking the button. o well.
  • I wonder if that is a new addition to the game to eliminate the bot trick?
  • if thats the case that perfectly fine but at least tell us
  • How do you post a screenshot? It said 100% off with a click continue button so I clicked continue.... I wouldn't care if this wasn't the only thing I wanted. Thanks for getting my hopes up for nothing.
  • I finally managed to see the button. Clicked on it and got the error 3 times. I got extatique when I saw that I had made it through to enter the captcha code only to find out that once the code was entered, the coupon was already used. Big bummer but I’ll get over with. Congrats to the winner. It may be a sign that it was not meant to be and hopefully Fanatec is working on a deep dish/ rally style wheel
  • when fanatec posted on there facebook with the updated rules it says The first person to press the button will receive an email with a 100% off discount code. i can understand if they needed to take measures to make it safe from bots or w/e but just tell us so we at least know there is another step. its nice of fanatec to at at least do these giveaways  
  • im not sure if they can do this but the first person to click on the button should be the only one who can enter in that security code to receive the email with the 100% off code. im guessing what happens is multiple people are able to click on the button and get to the security code screen and who ever enters in that security code first is the one who gets the email.
  • I made it through two pages after pressing the button saying 100% off. I thought it was having me check out. Sucks thinking you won especially when I can't afford this product right now.
  • yea it does suck cause i thought i won to but hopefully fanatec will take all these suggestions and apply them to next years event. 
  • It says specifically in the rules first one to click on the button will receive an email. It doesn't say anything about entering a code so I was completely caught off guard and hit continue. How would I be a bot if I've had an account before this contest was even announced?
  • i was very luck and fortunate to win the first U.S product and i personally like highlighting the code and the first person to get through checkout wins. now on the first two days there were no server problems at all so i feel really bad for the people who are trying to win something now and the servers are down when refreshing. like i said it is very nice of fanatec to do this giveaway and hopefully they will take or comments into consideration for next year if they do another advent giveaway.
  • Yeah but if you've never made it through that far before how would know?
  • you make a good point cause i was caught off guard as well cause of what the rules say. but i think we all can learn from this type of giveaway and make it better next year. i dont know how much it would cost fanatec to make there servers better but in my opinion that would be the best thing to do. but you also gota put yourself in there shoes as well. there site probably never gets this much traffic at once unless its a auction or a giveaway so financially it might not benefit them to upgrade. i think of it this way. yea it sucks that people are having a hard time winning what they want but fanatec does not need to do these giveaways its nice of them to do them so hopefully next year will be better and more polished.  
  • AU prize tonight was CSL Pedals LC! I'm still in shock that I managed to get past 503!

10% codes for anyone who is interested:
    x0pmmh, p31ueo, hkdjru, hafh11, 2ore10, fy6cyy, a3bysz, 99j36f, zju0i0, nd72c3

• Thanks for sharing the codes around Michael. I'm hoping someone does the same with the item I've got my fingers crossed for, but with only four days left, the odds are diminishing fast!
    • edited December 2018
      ClubSport Steering Wheel Round 1
      I did want it :(

• Round1 on EU, was gone at 19h01^^
    • Error 500 & 503 for the fourth day....
    • Any chance we get a list of products already won or will this put some people off and that’s why it is not considered?
    • You're not going to win so don't bother. I did it as fast as humanly possible, clicked the 100% code, no errors, made it to the next page saying 100% off code and it looked like the check out. Clicked continue and still didn't win. It says first to click the 100% button, period. Had time to check my email, refresh it and still come back and take a screenshot at 7:01. And was still the first to come here and comment about it. So tell me how any "human" beat me.