Advent Calendar 2018

Comments

• porsche steering wheel
  • Hello! :) What was the winning product of the today for the U.S.A? :)

Handbrake Cable (3.0m) 3.5mm stereo jack – RJ12

KIDDING!

Server not available or the Porsche Rim if you know how to write code.
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    Hmm this was already given out on December 8th. I guess that means things can appear twice. Good to know
    Server not available or the Porsche Rim if you know how to write code.
    What do you mean by, "if you know how to write code"
  • Hmm this was already given out on December 8th. I guess that means things can appear twice. Good to know
    Nope, Dec 8 was the CSL elite base for the US
    Porsche wheel was for the EU on Dec 9th.
  • Oh Well. We try again tomorrow! :)
  • Can the winner in AU tonight kindly share some 10% discount codes?
  • Do you know what the item was today in AU?
  • Jean MarthJean Marth Member
    edited December 2018
    I could not try my luck for a few days and try to catch up.
    Does someone know what was the give away at 14.12. in the EU?

The Shifter, CS pedals and DD1 were the 3 products I was really trying to get so bad luck for me ... 
  • Formula Carbon on EU.

• ClubSport Lenkrad Formula Carbon in the EU  ... I had it open but to slow.

• Today I change the error 500 for the error 503 and... I wasn't chance to win the spectacular ClubSport Formula Carbon. 

Tomorrow I hope to have a new oportunity to find out the new Fanatec's Christmas presents.

See you!!!
  • Luis TraperoLuis Trapero Member
    edited December 2018
    Somebody can posted the list of the Fanatec's presents until date today in EU zone?

Thank you so much guys!!!
  • ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5

• Devon ChaseDevon Chase Member
    edited December 2018
    That was one of three items I had shortlisted, sadly too far away from server so it was gone by 19:00:01. On the plus side, the site didn't crash. M old Fanatec gear is in dire need of a refresh (both steering wheel and pedals had three faults among them within 3 months, surviving off replacement parts and scarce use) so here's hoping for a decent 2019 November sales period and reviews on the new line of bases.
  • Can the winner tonight of the ClubSport Wheel Base v2.5 send me a discount code? :) :) :)
  • Me too pretty please :-)
  • If the winner of EU Podium DD1  (15/12) has any 10% vouchers left please pm me, thanks!
  • edited December 2018

Someone has won ClubSport Steering Wheel Drift

• ClubSport Steering Wheel Drift on EU

(this event is so biased... why no random timing to pop the button over a short time period past 19pm ?)

• If the winner of EU Podium DD1  (15/12) has any 10% vouchers left please pm me, thanks!
    They are only valid for 24 hours so that codes are already expired.
  • edited December 2018

• I'm very very disappointed and sad. The shifter was leave flying, the hand brake idem, and today the steering wheel drift. 

Finally I don't lucky. T-minus 7 days... 
  • I bought the Drift wheel 3 days ago, it is good that I did not get the code then
    As if I had any chance...

Please change the system
  • SOOOOOO SAD SERVERS, BOOOOOOOORING ROBOTS WHO TAKE THE FULL SERVER BANDWITH BUT THE ROBOT ONE.......
    FIGHT AGAINST ROBOTS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE  !!!!!!!
    DO SOMETHING FANATEC !!!!!!!
  • Good evening, I followed the calendar by day but unfortunately for me without results.
    I follow CSL ELITE for PS4 but it has not yet been put up for grabs. In the event that in the coming days it comes out, it would be nice for the winner to share the codes with us common mortals of the "error 500". thanks
  • Are there any pedal sets or wheel bases which haven't gone yet?
  • universal hub.
    I didn't have a tab open for this one cuz I didn't think they were going to give one away :P