Podium Wheel Bases (and Racing Wheels) discussion

1242526272830»

Comments

• Is there that much of a difference between the new DD+ and a DD1 that I need to upgrade to a DD+.

• viendo la cantidad de quejas y los problemas que tiene la dd+ quedate con la dd1 por un tiempo mas.

• A phenomenon occurred that I have not yet solved. The DD2 refused to work while driving (iRacing) for no reason at all and I flew off on the track. The FFB suddenly disappeared, the car drove in a different direction and immediately afterwards the DD2 gave out so much power that I had to switch off the DD2 via the killswitch. I have the latest drivers on both the DD2 and FanLAB. Hay anyone an idea what this could be?

• Bonjour qui a déjà eu ce problème sur son DD1 la base s’allume normalement avec l’afficheur puis l’afficheur s’éteint mais la base reste allumée.Quand je branche un volant sur le DD1 rien ne se passe il n’est pas reconnu et quand j’essaie de tourner le volant c’est un peu dure .J’ai branché sur le logiciel fanatec voici le message sur la photo. J’ai fait un reset rien y fait .Quelqu’un à déjà ce problème merci

• Good evening I got a podium dd1 with a WRC crown, a question, why is it that despite the key inserted it gives at most 8nm of force? Thanks

• edited 1:15PM

That is because it is too weak to handle more than 8 Nm.

There is no way to get more than 8 Nm with this wheel, no matter which QR you use and if you use the Torque Key or not. It is simply not designed to sustain more torque than that.

This is also explained in the webshop description.