Black Friday Orders | Shipping Update 2

Comments

• my guy, it says on the website, it says on the forum, it says in the email you received, "completely shipped" means the order has been sent to the warehouse for processing. It's confusing, yes, but there are multiple places to find this information and even if you just google "fanatec completely shipped" you will get hundreds of results.

• Dear Fanatec

I ordered the v2.5x, a Clubsport RS wheel (NOT on offer!), 2 sets of button caps and, yes, at the checkout, opted for the (prompted by Fanatec) APM offer - at that point, I was completely oblivious to the fact it was an error - I was still spending more money (as it was for 2 APMs - one for each wheel, but only one €225 discount). The money was debited from my credit card (along with a foreign currency fee) and exactly two weeks later I got the email to say that my order was being cancelled.

I'm not unreasonable - I do feel that seeing as I have an invoice, more than their stated time period had elapsed, it wasn't an obvious pricing error (but rather a suggestion at checkout) and I currently own a number of Fanatec items, my order / contract should be honoured.

If it can't, as I said, I am not unreasonable, I would be happy to remove the APMs from my order and still take delivery, or purchase the APMs - but this has not been given as an option.

If my order has been cancelled, they why does it still say "Completely Shipped" and why have I not received a refund? I responded to their email and asked if my BF price of the V2.5x and button caps will still be honoured and I would utilise their offer of the 10% on the Clubsport RS Wheel.

My main aim for ordering was to secure my son the Clubsport RS for Christmas (I had previously ordered 2 QR1s for his birthday, but the logistic issues meant they arrived very late) and the V2.5x was a treat to myself, but now nothing will make it in time.

Fanatec, I completely understand that people actively try and exploit an error in order to resell / profit from it, but I, like many others, did not "consciously exploit a pricing error" - the APM was not on my radar or shopping list until you offered it as a prompt. We've all experienced online retailers suggesting additional items to purchase at a discount before checking out. I certainly did not act "against good faith". I think, at this point, the "good faith" would be to communicate swiftly with those affected and come to a resolution.

We enjoy the Fanatec ecosystem and have referred a number of friends to it, but the current lack of communication is an issue and I would just like to get things resolved and items purchased....

Order # 1833055

• kevin rigaudkevin rigaud Member
    edited December 2023

Hi, what country are you from?

did you have package tracking?

Sincerely,

• edited December 2023

I ordered after BF on December 2, it was accepted on monday (December 4.).

Today status:

• Order num: 1863###
    • Order status: Completely shipped (since Dec 4.)
    • Still no tracking number on Fanatec/orders
    • on UPS - Track by reference number: just showed up 5 boxes (3 hrs ago was nothing there)
    • Estimated delivery: Friday, December 15 by End of Day (will see....)
    • Destination: Hungary

• Happy to see you receive your goods! But a little bit jelousy as i order 1 day before.. and QR2 wheel side was in stock when I order.. now says 3 january... what an horror stock management they have.

• I purchased 25 Nov and since 4 Dec have had UPS tracking however still showing ‘awaiting pickup’ on UPS.

i have serial numbers against the v2.5 wheel, CSL DD, pedals and table clamp. No idea what the delay is.

• Hello everyone, good news.

I made my purchase on 11/17.

Everything was "Completely shipped" on 11/28.

I received the tracking number today (12/12) with expected delivery on 12/14.

• hi,

via where did u get ur tracking number? is it by mail or in your account on the fanatec site

• Anyone in the United States get any new shipping info or received their QR2 wheel side orders yet? I ordered early on the 20th and the only thing that was backordered supposedly available on December 8 was the QR2. My order status hasn't changed at all but the availability of the QR2 was pushed back to December 15, 2023 earlier this week.

Also anyone in the US get a limited F1 wheel yet too?

I will be sure to post any updates along with the info for others.

Thank you.

• Guys, this is just my opinion. They have all the material to send, only they are completely unprepared to send it. I imagine that there are more ready employees and those who are unprepared and slow. Roulette will decide which one will happen to you.

I ordered on November 25th, Formula v2.5x + stickers, it was Saturday. Completely shipped Sunday 26th. I didn't mind waiting and to be honest I didn't even care about the steering wheel, I was just curious for a while. I would have bought a used one, as soon as I found it at the right price, but heck, it was practically half price, I could wait even a couple of months, why not?

Well, maybe Zen, but Saturday 2 December, just a week later it arrived! Absolutely absurd.

But I think your stuff will arrive. If you are already in the Fanatec ecosystem, you got a crazy discount, and you can wait, leave your order as it is. Will arrive.

If this is your first purchase and you are eager to get started, cancel your order, get your refund and stay away from this company. Keep in mind that if you need assistance one day, this is what you will get. And it's not just now, it's always been that way.

• This shows that this is and has been total BS, as me and many others ordered before you and are still waiting... So there is no queue apparently.

Although, you didn't mention where you live, that might make a difference 😅

• Order code : 1793304

Order passed : 17 november

Order validated (Completely shipped) : 28 november

It's now more than the 10 waiting days, no tracking number, no information available, no answer from fanatec support.....

How can a company have such a low level of communication and respect for its customers ?

• 2 Orders placed on the 22nd and 24th November. 1 of a CLS DD, CLS Pedals, Table Clamp and P1 V2 Rim, all in stock. Order went green same day, still no tracking information or serial numbers or anything on the order page. 2nd Order, the "Pro Upgrade Kit" Containing the Boost Kit, Pedal Tuning Kit and Load Cell Brake Pedal, went green same day, tracking number appeared 30th November and to this day still shows as "Label Created" on UPS tracking page.

I have heard nothing from Fanatec support, nothing from Fanatec on social media and am completely in the dark about what the f**k is going on with my order.

I'm a patient man, but god knows I've waited long enough on this stuff already. I understand there are difficulties shipping to the UK what with Brexit and all, but the sheer lack of communication from Fanatec is unacceptable. 2 Blog posts to try and cover so many disgruntled customers is simply not enough. Even the Fanatec Social media pages haven't made any posts regarding order backlog or logistics issues. This was my first time ordering from Fanatec and will sure as hell be my last.

If my items aren't at the absolute least in transit by the start of the new year, I will be charging back the card used and buying Moza instead.

• Mi rispondo da solo,stima della consegna Giovedì 14 Dicembre,ordine effettuato il 15/11 alle 19:42,partito dalla fabbrica 11/12. Meglio tardi che mai..

• German (Zeitzone GMT+1)

Hallo, ich komme aus Deutschland (EU) und möchte euch über die Lieferung informieren.

Ich habe bestellt:

F1 2023 Wheel inkl. QR2 und Podium APM. Andere Produkte befanden sich nicht auf der Bestellung.

Die Lieferung erfolgte in 3 Pakete mit eigener Trackingnummer

Bestellt: 20. November 2023 mit einem Liefertermin 15. Dezember wegen dem QR2

Das Lieferdatum wurde dann auf dem 01. Dezember gesetzt. Der QR2 war früher verfügbar.

Am 06. Dezember wurde auf „komplett Versand“ umgestellt.

Heute, am 12. Dezember habe ich gegen 11:00 Uhr die Tracking Nummer auf der Fanatec Seite finden können. Nur das APM hat automatisch eine Seriennummer bekommen. Kein anderes Produkt

Die Tracking Nummer hat seit 17:00 Uhr den Status Aufkleber erstellt und seit 19:00 Uhr befinden Sie alle 3 Pakete in einem UPS Zentrum in Hamburg. Lieferung soll am 13. Dezember erfolgen.

English (time zone GMT+1)

Hello, I am from Germany (EU) and I would like to inform you about the delivery.

I ordered the F1 2023 Wheel including QR2 and Podium APM. There were no other products included in the order.

The delivery was made in 3 packages with their own tracking numbers.

I placed the order on November 20, 2023 with a delivery date of December 15 due to the QR2. However, the delivery date was changed to December 1 as the QR2 became available earlier.

On December 6, the status was changed to "completely shipped."

Today, on December 12, around 11:00 AM, I was able to find the tracking number on the Fanatec website. Only the APM automatically received a serial number. No other product

Since 5:00 PM, the tracking number has had the status "label created," and since 7:00 PM, all 3 packages have been at a UPS center in Hamburg. The delivery is scheduled for December 13.

• Dave PowellDave Powell Member
    edited December 2023

Ordered on the 6th December, in the UK

CSL Elite Steering Wheel WRC - showing serial

QR1 - showing serial

CSL DD 8nm - no serial showing

CSL Elite Pedals V2 - showing serial

UPS tracking number shown, packaged 1 of 2, just label created

Guessing waiting stock on the CSL DD

• edited December 2023

I made same order on 24/11/2023 received it the 08/12/2023 (5 packages) got tracking number 2 days before contacted Support about CSL DD burned on 09/12/2023 and currently waiting answer from them since.... Good luck!

• Hi

I don't know if you are 100% sure of what you said, because I placed my order number 1840353 on the 24th of November at 20:33, still I didn't get any tracking code after 3 weeks and after you wrote this update on the blog.

Furthermore I didn't get any emails from you to let me know what is the status of my order, apart from the same email that you sent to everyone who placed an order during the Black Friday week. I understand everything but after paying almost 500 bucks of which 30 euros only for the shipping I'm really feeling forgotten by you.

I really hope you can esaminate my order and help me receive my pack, also its a problem because if I don't know when the package could arrive I can't leave peacefully my home for long time because I fear missing my delivery, in fact I have read about a lot of people who received the pack without even receiving the tracking code.

I really hope for you but mainly for me that you can solve your problems with delivery and client support and above all I hope to receive my package in a short time after waiting for almost 3 weeks now.

Waiting for your answer,

Thanks in Advance,

Matteo

• Ok, so we both are at EU area, you are eating pizza in the south and I'm feeding reindeers in the north 😂

This confirms to me, that there is no logic when they ship and/or process the orders.

• my real car will be complete before my wheel from fanatec will get here?

the motor was in a pile of pieces in the corner and needed to be sent to the machine shop the day i ordered my fanatec setup. on the 25th nov.

i have all parts back in and motor is almost ready to go in car....

will be done monday.

no tracking number still......

lessened learned.

• I order on 11/29. 1860xxx order #

Been checking all days for tracking # with no luck on fanatec and fedex app, today I checked FedEx website on desktop mode and suddenly the master ID. Was clickable with some details, but still no tracking number from fanatec or fedex, Put order # as reference. Country , zip code and date as fanatec mark it as ship. Hope this help all, iam from usa

• My unofficial glossary of Fanatec lingo.

Preorder Date : a production order for this many has been accepted and may arrive at our warehouse around this day but those are likely spoken for. Order now to be included in a subsequent batch.

Available: if a few impatient peasants did chargebacks while we were busy spending your moolah, we may have these in stock. But (if you happened to have noticed this item listed as preorder within the past 15 days) it is far more likely we just have the tracking data for when our warehouses should receive some. Also, we likely sold most of what’s on the way to the warehouse a few weeks ago, but lucky folks who ordered when the stars aligned will get sent the leftovers.

Completely Shipped: the warehouse has started your pile. If said dusty pile isn’t misplaced, “stuck”, or pulled from to complete other orders before the rest of the “available” parts you requested are produced and sent to us; the help should have your shipping labels affixed and delivery partner pickup requested soonish.

I base this on: Everything I ordered was “available” when I ordere. One item was listed as “preorder for 12/6” a few days before I ordered. Another item went “preorder for 12/14” a week after I ordered. There have been reports here of newer orders getting tracking info.

Perhaps I’ll see an update on Thursday 🙄 They are cutting it way close to the holiday shipping deadline. Meanwhile other merchants I am ordering from keep updating delivery dates to sooner. 🤷‍♂️

• Cyril FavreCyril Favre Member
    edited December 2023

Hi all,

My second order, from the 24th, with 13 items have been received today (without issue) :

ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module

Podium Hub

QR2 Pro Wheel-Side

Podium Button Module Rally

Sparco R383

ClubSport Pedals V3 Damper Kit

ClubSport Pedals V3 Brake Performance Kit

ClubSport Pedals V3

ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5

ClubSport USB Adapter

ClubSport Handbrake V1.5

ClubSport Table Clamp V2

ClubSport Shifter Table Clamp

My first oder from the 18th (very early in the morning) is on the way, and I am not surprised that it arrives later because I had voluntarily added a pre order item (to 30/11), because I wanted to give myself time for canceling the order or grouping it with others articles (I was afraid that the DD2 would run out very quickly).

So the second order with 3 items will be delivered tomorow :

Podium Wheel Base DD2

QR2 Base-Side (Type-M)

QR2 Wheel-Side

Everything went very well for me, we just need a little patience and understanding, I think that unfortunately a lot of people lack discernment.

So I'm not saying that there aren't some problems to solve, but if people who have no problem other than the fact that they are impatient, didn't generate an impossible volume of emails and messages to be treated, those who really need help would not have to wait as long...

I hope everyone receives their order, having it for Christmas would be an excellent thing. Keep your hopes up, and keep your fingers crossed.

Though, regarding MY orders, I think Fanatec did an excellent job with shipping this considerable volume of items.

Edit : By the way, there is no tracking number in my Fanatec account, I received the emails from UPS to inform me that I would receive parcels. I created an UPS account a long time ago, is this why I receive many emails from UPS informing me of the status of my packages, but in any case there is still nothing regarding the tracking numbers on my Fanatec account and yet I received 13 items. No tracking number on you Fanatec account doesn't mean your items aren't on their way to your home 😉

• ordered on the 24th from the uk with the v2.5x instead of the wrc wheel and not received any tracking number or serial numbers.

• Attila StierAttila Stier Member
    edited December 2023

No tracking for the v2.5X of 24nov, but SMS recieved about the tomorrow-delivery (D)

Keep on!

• I ordered on the 24th as well with the 2.5x csl bundle etc, got a tracking number on the 4th and it sat as label created until 7pm tonight and is supposedly being delivered tomorrow between 9-1.

Fingers crossed for you and I'm hoping this is the start of all the UK orders.