Fanatec Driver 380 Release Candidate for CSL, CSW and Podium Bases (all wheels)
Driver v380 changelog since v373
- Improved encoder inputs on several wheels and base combinations.
- Fixed LEDs staying on constantly until triggered again.
- Implemented fall back function if WQR or wheel firmware update fail to flash.
- Reworked Xbox communication to prevent freezes, especially going into and out of the Xbox mode and while using it
- Added feature so XBOX can turn off the base through "Switch off controller" function
- Optimized UHX button mapping
Podium Button Module Endurance:
- Improved speed of processing encoder inputs.
- Added buffer to prevent missing encoder inputs.
- Fixed missing USB commands.
ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2:
- Fixed Thumb Encoder missing inputs.
- Fixed Thumb Encoder registering wrong inputs in opposite direction.
- Improved processing LED commands.
Podium Hub + Button Clusters:
- Fixed PS Button and Mode change combination on CSL Elite Wheel Base +.
WRC Steering Wheel:
- Fixed WRC steering wheel not able to disable LED rev-stripe in the driver
- Now possible to flash steering wheel firmware
- Podium DD WQR firmware update re-enabled.
- Updated CSL E SW WRC picture.
- Fixed min and max buttons of manual pedal calibration not shown if wheel is not attached
- Fixed issue of wrong device property page opening
- Fixed issue of not both device entries (of bases which have them) worked to open the property page
- Firmware versions included:
- CSW V1 Base : V679 (NEW)
- CSW V2 Base : V679 (NEW)
- CSW V2.5 Base: V679 (NEW)
- CSL E Base: V679 (NEW)
- CSL E Base PS4: V679 (NEW)
- PDD Base: V679 (NEW)
- PDD WQR: V6
- CSL/CSW Motor: V22
- DD1/DD2 Motor: V40
- McLaren V31
- RFORMV2: V37 (NEW)
- PHUB: V3
- PBME: V14 (NEW)
- After the driver installation or firmware update, it is possible that the wheel base is not shown in the device list anymore. If this is the case, launch the driver installation again and run the repair function.
- Podium wheel base jolts can happen on ITM or analysis screens of the wheel base display. A workaround is to use the default screen with “Fanatec” logo while driving.
- BME MPS first input change after booting not recognized, fine after the first input.
- MPM has not its own image in the driver property page but inputs are shown correctly.
- If the Podium DD is put into COMP mode for the first time after driver installation a restart might be needed so the property page can get opened without an error message.
- BME mouse emulation not working correctly
Download (only if you've read everything above!)
Please also take a look at the PDF instructions if you have questions or issues, there is a whole trouble shooting section and updating the firmware is explained step by step!
Link to compatible FanaLab version:
How to report issues:
If you report a driver or firmware issue, please make cross checks:
- Update driver and FW separately to isolate an issue and find out if its caused by driver OR firmware.
- Which driver OR firmware does show the issue
- Which driver OR firmware does not show the issue
- Check if you can reproduce the issue again if you go back to the version which seems to have cause the issue
- Post the answers gathered from the questions above + a short description of the issue including the following information:
- Wheel Base Model (product ID): ...
- Steering Wheel Model (product ID): ....
- Driver Version: ....
- Base FW Version: ....
- Motor FW Version: ....
- Wheel FW Version: ....
- FanaLab Version: ....
- With driver related issues collect log files and zip them from C:\Users\Public\Fanatec Logs