FanaLab - Share your favorite profiles

1394041424345»

Comments

• "copy/paste the content of the included ProfileCarsList_ACC.xml"

This is the important bit. Dont copy the file itself. edit the file and copy the CONTENTS of it

• Hello MadDog-IC

Thank you very much for your help 😊

I TOTALLY respected the procedure (Telemetry... Import profiles... AND replace XML file in the XML folder)

BUT after reading the end of your answer, I looked at the directorys paths (XML and CarProfiles)

I noticed that I have these directories in 2 places on my hard drive ! (folders are duplicate !)

I think it's due to an incomplete uninstallation of an old version of Fanalab...

=> So MAYBE Fanalab points to the wrong directory !!!...

I'm going to try cleaning the directories and check if it's OK... I'll let you know later 😉

• Hello Darren Shepsman

Thank you very much for your response 😉

I replaced the XML files !...

SO I will follow your advice and copy the contents of the XML file into the file

• Hello MadDog-IC

Thank you very much for your help 😊 Now it is OK

ProfileCarsList_ACC.xml  is located in 2 places on my hard drive !

I used to replace the xml files in the wrong directory. But now that we found the appdata subfolders we are all good !

• MadDog-ICMadDog-IC Member

Glad to have helped, enjoy.

• Brent ChapmanBrent Chapman Member
    edited May 7

@Maurice Böschen, will you be doing a profile for the new Mustang, in ACC? :)

• edited May 7

@Brent Chapman Here is one I made so long. It doesn't have FFB settings but it has normal vibration and my preferred LED settings, so at least the LEDs will be sorted as a base.

Note that gears 4, 5 and 6 are longer as these are more effective on the long straights.

I tried to upload here, but kept getting 403 errors, so it's a Google Drive link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BU0vIQ6B8FzFYgo717Abgfju86FU3Drq/view?usp=sharing

• @[email protected]

Not quite what I'm looking for but thanks, anyway!

• Hello,

is there already a profile available for the new Ford in ACC?

• Hi all,

Just been trying some profiles from Maurice in ACC but it seems to overwrite my in game car setup. Is there a way to use the profiles for the wheelbase setup whilst still using my own in game car tuning?

Many thanks !

• Profiles can not change in game settings.

• Thanks Maurice!

Have done some more testing, and it seems the wheel base setting is whats confusing me. I was using the Fanatec recommended setting and had set TC2 and ABS3 in the in game car setup. Using the wheelbase setting from the profile, it changes the TC to 1 and turns off ABS when loading onto the track.

Apologies for my lack of understanding on how everything interacts.

btw, using Maurice's settings has just knocked 9 seconds off my Nurburgring lap time !

• edited May 12

My ACC profiles use MPS Constant, so when the profile loads it loads to the position your MPS is currently positioned and when you use the MPS for TC and ABS then yes, the in game value changes to the position of your wheels MPS.

BTW, nice laptime improvement ;)

• Afternoon

Will you be updating your profile list to inc the new Mustang GT3 to ACC?

• Hi

That would be great, like all profiles shared before.

I'm patient because I know that people have a life besides simracing.

Thanks again Maurice, for all the work that represents 👍️